What pair do i cop Veeky Forums

what pair do i cop Veeky Forums

drkshdw?

neither

why?

How about cop a pair of Ricks that not everyone fucking buys.

Tech Runners, Runners, Creepers -- something but Ramones/Geos.

>footwear with zippers

why

both gross, canvas if you must. leather ones look gimpy

Because EVERYONE fucking buys Ramones/Geos.

I mean, if you just want to buy what everyone else does, that's whatever.

thats poor logic
chances are there's a reason why everybody buys them
and to buy what everybody else buys doesnt necessarily imply that you're just following the hivemind
just buy what you like dude and dont worry about if its popular

Would you say they are nice?

contrarian faggot

or, you know, people could buy what they fucking like instead of buying something they don't just for the sake of being a unique special snowflake

i dont like rick footwear but i see the appeal, especially compared to the rest of his collection
the springblades and etc are much more niche

bruh they just oversized chucks, wouldn't be out of place at a circus in a different colourway

ok but i dont see how that pertains to your point of just not buying it because other people do
i didnt even say i liked ramones

I have the mainline ramones in leather. Only gripe is they are very hard to put on. Anyone else have this issue with these?

I don't understand why anyone would cop these, I've never seen anyone pull these off and there's no way you're gonna be any different. There the sort of shoe you have to base an entire outfit around because they're that bad, and even then you could swap it out for nearly any other shoe and you'd look better.

Just stop man.

Nah you're tripping. Ppl like you put these shoes too high on the pedestal. They're not as intimidating as you're making them out to be. 90% of the time when I rock mine, I dress them down. They're actually quite versatile.

this kek. they're legit autism shoes

grailed
grailed
grailed
grailed
grailed

Please post a fit

If people like doing what everyone else is, whatever.

There are far more interesting Rick pieces out there than his utterly basic stuff.

I can't, my parents won't let me.

Excuse me, what

I don't own a phone and my dad will know if I upload any pictures through his computer, which I'm using. So posting a pic of myself is out of the question.

Jesus how old are you man?

i'm imagining a 5'2 baby faced twig with clown shoes, how warm am I?

Reported for being underage

just kidding, not him

neither

>Rick Owen fans

its so funny that you tried to pull this but then named the three shoes and everyone gets lmfao
you'll probably see more runners than geos at fashion week these days

Get this instead

one of the dumbest lines of text i've read on this board
who cares? why give this kind of shit advice to someone who is most likely interested in that specific pair of shoes?
your consensus for your suggestions assume that the purchaser is buying them just because of the rick branding
why not suggest other sneakers with a similar silhouette/inspiration?
there's ann d high tops, lanvin hip tops, etc for a similar price point
rolling eyes emoji

your'e legit retarded if you think its hard to wear ramones lmao

fucking kek
you sound like an expert on all things fashion m80