The 3 most important factors in fashion

>height

if you're under the height of 6 foot 1 and over the height of 6 foot 4 you will never be truly Veeky Forums

>facial aesthetics

if you're generically ugly as fuck you will never be Veeky Forums. but on the same note if you're to generically good looking you also will never be Veeky Forums

>skin tone

if you're darker than a cup of tea with milk in it. you will never be fashionable. the paler the better

i wish i was a anime

actually the most important factor is the clothing itself

stop shitting up this board with identical threads

>tfw effay
Feels good man

me2, i wish i was animu like meguca

>but on the same note if you're to generically good looking you also will never be Veeky Forums

Fuck. I always wondered what my problem was.

Blacks are the most effay race though

nah i could see a short uggo being effay in an ironic way. like george costanza.

>Blacks are the most effay race though

>tfw 6ft generically good looking middle eastern dude
y live

>blacks
>effay

lol jamal

what are the most effay heights for females?

dont, just kys my dude :^)

>doesn't mention body type and weight
Fat people can't be Veeky Forums, neither can people with knock knees or a hunchback

*soft ape hoots play in the backround*

>some anonymous anime poster deciding what's fashionable on a Lebanese trading card website

>Literally mentions every single thing that's not fashion.

Girls don't think like men. If a guy has bad genetics but does his absolute best to look good he is percived more attractive than a guy who has good genetics but doesn't take care of himself.

What do girls have to do with anything?
Fashion doesn't necessarily mean sexually attractive.

kanye west? ian connor?

And don't come at me with the whole "they'ee not effay" when both defined the way all kids in major cities under 21 dress

meanwhile op is probably under 6'1, ugly and probably a light skin nigga

>implying putting on random shit without any sort of color coordination or dressing like a borderline homeless person is even touching the lowest levels of effay
if not bait, neck yourself

5'11 is fine for modelling, op must be 6'1 and insecure about it

>implying genetics determine the clothes you wear

5'9-5'11, thin

>ian connor
>teenager fashion

i think ur next cop should be clorex

man i hope this is b8

if you're not 7 ft 4 and 135 pounds you're not effay, faggots. just kill yourselves honestly lol you'll never be effay :)

fag

>i'm an ignorant and bitter person

charred manlet detected

>I'm short have an uninteresting face and I'm a shit skin

>trolling this hard

I have yet to see a fit/face pic with a timestamp from you in this thread OP. Let's see

Go home Tyrone, you're drunk.

The thing is for some reason that still works out for blacks and looks good, while that's not the case for other races.
Therefor blacks are inherently more effay if they can pull anything off

stop it tyrone

Yeah anything looks good on them because it's a novelty to see an ape wear clothes

>if you're darker than a cup of tea with milk in it. you will never be fashionable. the paler the better
The rest is correct because those are things that make you objectively more attractive, but this one seems pretty subjective to me. Not even talking about blacks and others who might be dark skinned, but if we took two whites where one is darker than the other, the paler one isn't automatically more effay or better looking. So this ends up being a completely subjective point.

Tyrone, stop.

Great insult buddy but that didn't refute the argument

if you took a tall person and a short person the taller person isnt automatically more Veeky Forums or better looking either

for fashion pale skin is a key attribute

I don't think there's an argument. Everyone agrees you're wrong.

>if you took a tall person and a short person the taller person isnt automatically more Veeky Forums or better looking either
False, a taller man is always objectively more attractive than a shorter man, unless we are dealing with unnaturally tall.

quints confirm

>tfw 5'7

There clearly is an argument and you and your other buddies refusing to deliver any true arguments against it, doesn't refute anything. But I already see this is just about hating blacks. No thought or rationality involved here

for fashion pale skin, height an interesting face and low body fat are the most important features

you'll find outliers here and there who dont have these features yet still remain fashionable but they are not the majority

one look at a runway show will reaffirm this point

good bye now jamal

No it's just that black people don't look good in the majority of clothes. It just doesn't suit them.

>height
Yes
>interesting face
You mean attractive face. Don't pat your own back just because you are ugly but consider your face "interesting".
>low body fat are the most important features
Yes

>pale skin
Not really. Everything before that was what makes anybody objectively more attractive, meanwhile this is pretty subjective. Probably mixed in here to be a pat on the back of every shut in, few friends loser here. If you don't leave your home often, you're going to be pale.

The majority of whites finds tanned whites more attractive which is also an argument against your "pale people are objectively better looking/effay" idea.

>one look at a runway show will reaffirm this point
Actually it refutes it, because there are black models. A lower number of them simply is because there are less blacks in the western world than whites. Obviously.

You are wrong though.

t.jamal

I'm not even black lmao, and for the lack of any real arguments you fags kept spamming that meme at me

its not a debate. everybody knows that pale skin is Veeky Forums dark skin is not

95% of all models are pale and white. its just the facts sorry man. im not trying to be offensive or anything. im just stating an observable phenomena

im black and i can with 100% certainty say that pale skin is more Veeky Forums. it just looks better for clothing

i made arguments that refuted every point you made, you just don't want to accept reality

im white an I can with 100% certainty say that black skin is more Veeky Forums. it just looks better for clothing

I find Asians to be more Veeky Forums

hahahahahaha honestly this is just petty i want nothing to do with this conversation anymore

just shows how bad the taste and judgement of the other side of this argument is
the guy in your image is blatantly ugly looking

For u

yeah after not making one real argument or correct observation you are free to leave, byebye

his fit is shit too

why is there so many insecure shit skins on Veeky Forums? holy shit

Define Veeky Forums.

lol

this is ridiculous. You're seriously insecure. even if you fit the characteristics you laid out, the need to feel superior for these things shows how overly concerned with it you are.

also,

>being 'Veeky Forums'
>the same as being fashionable

hahahahahaahhaha this is a joke right? getting approval from a bunch of edgy teens on a malaysian shadow puppet discussion board :')

I guess this was bait and I fell for it, but the fact that so many kids here believe this shit is p scary and the reason I don't come on here any more

this thread is full off disgruntled manlets, uglys and shit skins

so which are you short ugly or dark?

>if you're darker than a cup of tea with milk in it. you will never be fashionable. the paler the better
Metis works then. Too bad I'm a manlet

actually
1st. general looks
2nd. money
everything else is pretty much unimportant if you're not a mongo

back to fit faggot were not talking about getting pussy. getting pussy is easy for anyone with a personality. which you dont have btw

wow this really made my neurons fire

black people 1 white people 0

Okay that's wrong.

You just have to have a different aesthetic than white people do, darkies can look hella good in the right outfits.
I'm racist as fuck and even I can admit they can make some good looks.

Like the color green, it looks great on darker complexions because of the way it works with it, in a way that white people just can't achieve.

ayo

hol up

I love green on blondes and gingers.

I meet all those factors except height by one inch (6'5)

not him but

>I'm short have an uninteresting face and I'm a shit skin
fuck thats me

>>facial aesthetics

no matter how you think your face looks,if you take away the hair or it is balding, your so called good facial aesthetics are exposed and neutralized

What the hell do you mean? Being bald is not a default state. You're supposed to have hair, and if you don't, that itself is a negative part of your facial aesthetics.

it actually is a "default state" when you're born.

"suppose to have hair" -- yeah if you want to hide the mass above the eyebrows that will obliterate your so called sleek cheek bones and other facial charms

if you "dont have hair", you expose what you really look like and how much you need to hair to hide and frame your face just right to pull off some other look

I'm not the guy you're talking with, but what fucking arguments? You can't have fucking logical arguments about this shit, repeating 'probably a pat on the back for you losers' isn't a fucking point or an argument you condesending prick

I mean as an adult, it is not normal. If you don't have hair as an adult, that means something is wrong.

awesome now all I have to do is stop eating
>kms senpai

Stupid

what you quoted isn't the only thing I said.

this is kinda tan though

What If I'm a girl?

jamal, please

Who's this nigger?

thats a fairly dark cup of tea 2bh

>if you're under the height of 6 foot 1 and over the height of 6 foot 4 you will never be truly Veeky Forums
Kek
Fuck off pasty white boy

pureblood japanese is Veeky Forums usually

any other asian is only better than being mexican or indian

>tfw 5'8"

fuck this is embarassing

Good thing op doesn't know what he's saying and you can be effay regardless of height

-manlet

They're not effay. Kanye especially is not effay. Anyone who thinks this is delusional.

>tfw 5'7

Yall actually got butthurt, don't hurt yourself with all that edge buddy, black people are more fa simply because they actually have style and are constantly innovating shit whether you like it or not, most white cucks follow and copy whatever the fuck is cool or trending which is usually created by a nigga, take fucking yeezy for example, how many black people do you actually see wearing yeezy and then in turn look how many white kids you see praising the shoe. Lmao yall gotta hide your triggers better and not get so easily baited