Techwear General

Discuss the latest techwear releases and your style in this thread.

w2c slim waterproof cargo pants that aren't drop crotch and tapered like in pic related ? (out of stock)

i hate techwear thats all monochromatic black and white with a little of grey throw into it.

how's this blue air presto as my first techwear shoes?

I have this hoodie that has an aux cord in the pocket and then the drawstrings on the hood are earbuds.

that doesnt look like a waterproof material.

north face might have what you want though,

Should i cop this guys? How's the quality of guerilla group? will it make me warm in this cold winter?

Online techwear stores?
anybody got the copypasta?

I can't say anything for the quality of guerilla group as I don't own anything of theirs but that's pretty obviously not going to keep you warm in the cold

not stores but some brands;
acronym
guerilla group
veilance
nikelab acg
outlier

those are the main brands for that typical techwear aesthetic, feel free to mix in anything from any outdoor clothing brands as suited

1608 was a typo btw

To add to this, 4dimension as well. I only own two of their pieces but they are great. Got the R9-1 anorak and one of their old neck gaiters and love them both.

Only reason I don't wear the anorak anymore is cause I buckled and bought a J1A-GT. Best Xmas gift to myself ever.

almost every tactical pant you could buy fits your description. try tru-spec 24 7 series.

Oh god

is it actually bulletproof

Guerrilla Group focuses on fashion pieces with tech elements. Expect your pieces to be a cross between techwear and streetwear.

This is a spring jacket for the spring line. But even their winter jackets are light. Go with something from C.P. Company, Arc'teryx (LEAF, Vailence, etc), Acronym, North Face, Stone Island Shadow Project, among others.

Thanks guys and happy holidays!

no, does it look bulletproof?

>had no money for acronym
too bad these will be still like 300$

Ty anons

ACG cargos

C A N ' T
A
N
'
T

A F F O R D
F
F
O
R
D

prestos are the ugliest nike sneakers

these are nice but they have velcro and the zippers arent waterproof, before i found that out i was seriously considering buy one

fuck 1000deaths tho

They were from mango that's all I know

Yeah I know, but they're out of stock on all sizes.

Oh, that's a shame, well good luck user

Can we talk about how sick the new guerrilla group lookbook was?

why?

1000deaths detected

doesn't answer my question

if you wear this you will look like a gay sith

Looks like shit. Sold my ACG cargos for twice what I paid to some Ching Chong

just a bunch of jealous fags on insta and tumblr who wish they had the kind of exposure and success online that 1kdeaths has.
i mean he pretty much IS techwear at this point, everyone else is just a follower
and now with this new line he transcends from a influencer to a creator
so of course a bunch of nobodies might get triggered at this point but his real fans and those that have been a part of the techwear scene for years will know who the real king is, and its 1kdeaths

this is unwearable costume shit in case u didnt know

what br& ?

AOKU
And at least he is original and designs and makes his own stuff, unlike 1000Deaths.

1k assembles everything himself and its very good quality, although overpriced.

THIS! So much fucking this!
Tired of seeing 1kdeaths hate on sufu and Veeky Forums when he practically pioneered techwear.

lol are you fucking joking? Errolson pioneered techwear as it is today in 2002 long before Fernando got out of elementary school, or anyone else for that matter

No one cops that lame overpriced shit. 1kdeaths got techwear accessible and brought it into the streetwear scene. All popular tumblr and instagram techwear blogs are inspired heavily by 1kdeaths, not Errolson who only makes a handful of decent, if overpriced shells.

"All popular instagram techwear blogs" yeah like the biggest one, @acrhive, which essentially revolves around Acronym. Try harder next time bud

+1

w2c techy cargo shorts

acrhive is acronym's archive you dumb ass lmao

lol spouting nonsense non-stop. Acrhive is an unofficial instagram account, it even says it on its description on Instagram. Acronym deleted its own archive long ago.

Check your facts before you talk shit.

id on shirt?

hi fernando, ever plan to give out those raffle belts?

No shit idiot. But it is ACRNM's archive and of course it is filled with ACRNM not other brands

That was my point dipshit. I was responding to the dumbass who said all techwear blogs revolve around 1kdeaths.

ur not even making sense retard

yea this. i won one and the fucking 40 year old asshole who lives with mom and dad didnt even send it to me
whats wrong, mommy didnt give u enough allowance money to get them paid you broke bitch?
1kdeaths is scum

Anyone finding any Boxing Day sales? All I can find is Y-3

Hello 1k

g-star rovic zip 3d are really similar btw, if you guys are looking for a cheaper solution. high quality as well.

What pieces should one cop in order to achieve this silhouette?

do it, don't listen to the plebs

Bump

5.11 + tailor

w2c pants on left D:

omg this is fire
w2c plz

cop or not?

it's tempting, it seems like a steal and i need a new backpack

I woulldn't

>ur

/r/streetwear please go

fucking sick