Should I cop?

Should I cop?

It has a generic ETA movement and you're paying thousands for it.

I dont really care about the movement, I just like the look of it.

Then get something like a Seiko then if you aren't a brand whore.

There are a ton of inexpensive Tank styled watches out there to choose from.

Pulsar Tank Watch, from one of Seiko's budget brands. Not a cheap as their low end Lorus brand, but essentially a fashion watch brand for Seiko.

Even cheap ass Timex has a tank styled knockoff.

get the jlc you fucking mongrel

Bought a Reverso for my gf last year, she loves it.

A Cartier is just disgusting.

get a yellow gold Santos.

>YEAR TWOTHOUSAND TWENTY.
>WEARING WATCHES.

fuck off nobody likes you or even find you funny

Veeky Forums approved for everyday casual use?

This moron posts this brain dead comment on every watch thread. Ignore him, he's just another fat loser, living in his parent's basement, jerking off to his shiny new iPhone!

Everyone says this but I find the Reverso to be so ugly.

Yellow gold is tacky.

and yet you're picking that disgusting piece of trash

This Seiko is the nicest one posted, however its a blatant copy of the Cartier Tank Louis. I would get the Cartier since they invented the tank design, the rest are just copys

I'm not picking anything, you moron. Just showing a variety of choices from different watch makers. If I were to get an inexpensive Tank styled watch, I'd probably go with the Seiko model.

nice

get a datejust tt
literal god-status watch
in general ya cartier is ew
but i love some of their 'exceptional pieces'

seems pretty pointless, I haven't met a women who actually cares about watch movements. They just want something that looks nice and quartz is more accurate/you don't have to wind it. On top of all that the reverso is pretty ugly, not many women would wear one.

what makes rectangle shaped more Veeky Forums than circle shaped?

Ugliest rolex watch. Get a oyster perpetual/datejust a lit bit small (34/36 mm depending how big you are).

You know that jlc makes a ton of different dials, if you like tanks you like reversos, you can buy both with roman numerals and stuff like that.

superior everyday rolex

They're not necessarily more effay, it just boils down to personal preference and things like the general aesthetics and proportions of the watch.

No, wait for Christmas and maybe your parents will buy you one.

looking for something similar but 100mm water resist. what do you recommend?

I meant 100m obviously, not mm

Check the seiko 5 line of watches. Some are 100m wr with a similiar style.