Manletcore

167cm 55kg manlet here, I know I wil never be Veeky Forums but what can I do to look acceptable?

Be skinny
Dress however you want to

Fuck I was so close to being good height but I got stuck at 5"10. (kill me)

I sympathize user

take a look at the positives, you are still the king of the manlets.

Lmao think about people at 5'5

Check out japanese fashion mags
Fuck that meme

Unless you live in the fucking Netherlands or something, you are perfectly fine, along with the billion other men at your height. Stop listening to memes

>tfw 5'6

6'3.5 :)

5'5 here its pretty bad but not awful

I'm 5'9, stop taking Veeky Forums memes seriously you dumbass beaner

>Pic related
me

when will this meme not be funny?

5'10-6'2 is perfect though

5'6 and under is suicide-tier

>5'6 and under is suicide-tier

This guy is like 5'4 and he gets more pussy in a year than this whole board gets in their lifetime

If midgets can live happy lives, why can't you?

...because he is a rich rapper

Well yeah. This just proves that if you are a small if you become good (subjective) at something and you use it to become someone that atleast a bit matters you will still get fuckton of girls and shit.

All it proves is that anyone can buy a whore. True adoration is harder to come by

behold the twisted logic of the manlet

>b-but there are celebrities who are short and get pussy

right, and you're not a celebrity. you'll never be a celebrity. 99.9% of manlets will never be rich and famous

so you've basically just admitted that the only way someone who is 5'4" could do well is if they happen to become rich and famous

Dude got a long ass neck

>99.9% of manlets will never be rich and famous

Neither will lankets

I cant tell if youre missing the point or ignoring it completely

Andyou missed my point. It wasn't about being rich and getting pussy when you are 5'4'. It was about how height will not be a problem in you becoming an interesting person if you only actually try to become one.

Uzi is one example. But you think a 5'4' guy who is good at something and brings the attention to himself will not get girls?

Yes, a famous guy who is 5'4 can get all the sex he could want. A regular 5'4 guy will likely die alone

Are there really people that will want to be with you just because you are 7 feet tall?

If you are a regular (which i think means as bland as it gets by your definition)6'5 guy i doubt girls will literally jump into your bed

>Neither will lankets

obviously. but you managed to completely miss the point. almost as if there is some sort of manlet-brainlet correlation

you'll never see someone say "hey, i might be 6'2" but there are tall actors who get pussy". can you recall ever hearing that sentiment? i didn't think so

and yet "i may be 5'4" but there are short rappers who get a ton of pussy" is a post i have seen, i don't know, maybe 1000 times. you just made one yourself

what does that tell you?

>the taller you are the more chance of you getting pussy
World doesn't work in this way unless you are literally a midget.

i can recall hearing "i am 6'2" and i'm fucking loser"

In reality, most girls only care if youre taller than her (of course its a bonus of youre very tall though). This does not guarantee that they'll get the girl, but it does guarantee theyll get a good shot. When youre short you arent even considered

>World doesn't work in this way unless you are literally a midget.

Well you would know best about that.

>When youre short you arent even considered
kek cant rlate
5'5 here
if u goc harisma you are always considered

Probably the best advice in this thread

Well yeah. I am 5'11. Most of the girls are shorter than me. But i also have shorter friends who are the same height as the girls. They still get them (granted most of them get them on parties).

>>>People spend their Christmas arguing about height on a Chinese sewing forum.

the manlet meme is the greatest meme ever created

most of the time when a meme gets big enough and all the normies catch on, it's dead. it has become too well known and nobody can take it seriously anymore

but this manlet meme will never die. the more well known it becomes the angrier manlets get. they will never, ever stop taking the bait. it strikes them to the core and lose all perspective. they become little, rabid animals

you can flat-out state "i am just memeing" and manlets will still take the bait

I don't know how old are you but as i am still going to school (no i am not underage) and i can assure you people don't give a fuck about height.

Expect when playing Basketball. Then you are fucked

you can assure me nobody cares about height anymore because you're still in college?

are you fucking retarded?

No girl cares as long as you aren't 50cm shorter than her.

My guys all I wanted was some fashion advice, thanks to the two people who actually said something about that though

wishful thinking pulled out of your ass doesn't count for much

there is a mountain of evidence that girls prefer tall men. study after study after study. sorry if i find that more persuasive than "i go to college and i'm a manlet and nobody has ever called me a manlet"

>there is a mountain of evidence that girls prefer tall men. study after study after study

Just like 100% of the girls would prefer to have a guy who looks like Arnold in the 80's .

Just like every guy would like a 10/10 girl.

Just like every girl would prefer a guy who makes a miliion a year.

exactly. you're making my point for me. you just compared being tall with having arnold's body, being 10/10 and being rich

that's our entire point, manlet. girls strongly prefer men who are tall. which puts manlets at a big disadvantage

it seems like you're able to see that but accepting it emotionally is still a challenge

>you just compared being tall with having arnold's body, being 10/10 and being rich

Eeeeeh. i guess being tall is a big + but a shredded body is a +++ and being rich is +++++++++

anyone less than 6'4 is absolute manlet tier and should consider killing themselves

His only attractive feature is really his body. He's short and his facial aesthetics are like 6 or 7/10 (e.g. look at his eyes and nose).

So you're saying that woman aren't attracted to tall men? That's simply false. It's objectively true that most woman consider the ideal male height to be 6 ft+.

Does that mean that shorter men can't get as much pussy/female attention as men over 6'? No, of course not.

Does it mean that there aren't short men who are nevertheless more attractive than men who at over 6'?
No, of course not.

However, nobody is making either of these arguments. If you understood basic logic, you'd realize that the statement "woman like tall men more than short me" or "woman prefer men over 6 ft tall" can be true (both of them, that is), even if not all woman prefer tall men, not all tall men are more attractive that all short men, not all tall men are more attractive than (even just) MOST short men, not all tall me are attractive, not all short men have trouble getting girls, etc.

The only claim being made is that, other things being equal, tall men are considered more attractive than there short counterparts. Thus men who are taller do tend to appeal more to woman, and therefore do have "more of a chance" of getting pussy.

I don't see how this isn't obvious. Do you genuinely think that taller men aren't considered more sexually appealing?
What about facial aesthetics? Do you think an average 5/10 has it just as easy as a 9/10 model? Does having better facial aesthetics help you get laid? Or does the "world not work that way unless you're literally a 2/10 greasy neckbeard".

for starters ignore the Veeky Forums manlet meme

you are small but if you don't live in the netherlands or something it's fine

Shit, I'm moving to Finland in a few months for a new job. How is it there?

be well groomed and dressed neat
have a decent bmi but not too buff or you'll look like shit. go for ottermode

6'4 i believe, 240lbs, currently on a diet and frequenting the gym daily to get down to 200

180cm 60kg, am i fucked?

Thanks, I don't work out currently but I was gonna start doing it in 2017. I know little to nothing about good body types, but I googled ottermode and it sounds like something I can achieve.

lol tallest average height in the world
good luck

5'6" feels GOOD to be superior

1m75 65kg here, what bodytype should I aim for?
(naturally skinny legs, not much a*s, large-ish shoulder but large neck and big head)

this is the best advice short people are ever gonna get
this and work out at least a bare minimum to not look like a frail skellington because that only really works well for women and tall people

Alright, maybe I'll have to look into fetishists.

also how to learn the basics about bodytypes?

>my entire existence is dedicated to getting laid, and i suffer extreme existential anxiety at the thought of not having sex or being desirable in a sexual way

The problem isn't your height, folks, it's your fucking brains.

body types are (to a point) a pretty bad meme
you can make your body look within a ballpark of whatever you want with enough training and discipline unless you just have shit genes
go visit Veeky Forums for a bit if you're completely inexperienced

visit Veeky Forums and read the sticky

Yeah, I suppose if you want to be fucking AVERAGE.

Have fun being AVERAGE while the MEN are being NON-AVERAGE in a GOOD way you FUCKER

Post manlet inspo plz

t. Incest ridden refugee

being tall doesn't make you special either, nobody will remember you because you're tall
for how much you can spread your genes you will die and even your direct offspring will forget about you in a matter of a couple of generations
just do something special that survives history
SPREAD YOUR MEMES
INSTEAD OF DUST BECOME STARDUST

Extreme manlet here but your insecurities are showing user

how sheltered from reality do you actually have to be to believe this
i'm honestly curious

5' 8" hear.

I'm taller than pretty much every girl I come across

ok i guess you're THIS sheltered from reality

t. 5'6 dated two 6'0+ girls for 2 years each
please (for your sake) get out more and talk to real people

if you think this is something every manlet can achieve please stop

t. manlet

if you think, like the person i'm replying to, that being a manlet prevents you from being happy and getting bitches then please stop

t. nah

well no shit its been memed out of proportion but there is truth to it

there's truth to it ofc but it's no reason to be a defeatist sad cunt like 90% of these people

>t. 5'6 dated two 6'0+ girls for 2 years each

these manlets and their delusions of grandeur

either you're lying or they were pigs. you have zero evidence and we aren't going to trust the word of a manlet

take it ez buddy

I've been told by 3 separate women (Who I've slept with) that if I was taller I'd be perfect. I still fucked them but I think being short prevents me from forming lasting relationships. It's also really hard to be effay and short

Jesus Christ stop self-flagellating OP. How's that going to help? Are you going to go up to every girl you like and say 'yeah I'm 5'6" but I know that's unattractive so it shouldn't be a problem'? Stop thinking about it, it's just the hand you got dealt in life.

t. another 5'6" guy

manlet fight

How you carry yourself goes a long way, insecurities stand out like a red-haired dyke in thick rimmed glasses.
Just stand with good posture and be the most handsome, charming version of yourself you can be. Eventually you'll find someone who doesn't give a fuck about height and likes you for you.

>stop self-flagellating OP
>I didn't even participate in this manlet fight

Houw much is that in centimeters
> I don't understand time for height metrics

> 165 cm
> 27 Years
> Manlet

Any advice on me?

Is everyone too blinded by insecurity to notice that this facebook post is shopped? Or is this just a meme

>Basing your self worth on height
Pathetic

You're fucked

t. manlet manletson

tfw 5"11 and Dutch

You guys are so dumb that it bothers me.

Height is just a factor of beauty, like face and frame. Your only in danger if your actively shorter than women by a good amount, same as having a 2/10 face or being 300lbs.

Good proportion>Height

If you're northern European including Anglo then you should be at least 6 foot.
If not then you're all ok pal :)

>Be british
>be 5'11
>move to the netherlands
>some people genuinely call me short

Most of the tall girls have disgusting thighs though, so I'm not really missing out.

>tfw actually 5'11"
>"Yeah okay buddy enjoy 5'10" shitters online
>" Why the fuck are you just below 6 user? Did your body just give up before the end" in real life

I Never win

depends on your face
if you can pass for slav or italian, maybe brit, you should be fine
if asian, fuck off you are fine either way

>Dutch
Ok Ahmed

>British
Pajeet My son

>tfw when 20
>Grew 2,5cm in the last three months
>Now 6'
Suck my dick 5'11 manlets

The average height there is 5'10.5'' (179cm) for young adult males. You'll be fine.

I'm mexican and my skin tone is not the browny one: I'm "whiter" than the average (but not white race)

I'm I fucked?