Be in relationship for 8 years

>be in relationship for 8 years
>in beginning, gf was thin, tweeish, and maintained herself well
>now gf is bit chubby, no longer really tries
>christmas eve family party rolls around, everyone expected to dress well
>"user, what do you think of my outfit?"
>outfit consists of mumuesque blouse over baggy polyester business suit bottoms and Payless flats
>"honestly, it looks like something my lesbian grandmother would wear"
>gf silent, goes into bathroom and starts crying

Why the fuck would you ask for honest advice about clothing when you a) know you look like shit and b) only want a bullshit answer?

I CONCUR IN THAT HYPOCRISY IS DETESTABLE, AND THAT HONESTY IS CARDINAL, BUT YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN RUDE AND SNIDE, ESPECIALLY IF YOU —MOST PROBABLY— KNEW THAT IT WOULD HURT HER FEELINGS.

TRUTH SHOULD NOT NECESSARILY BE HARSH.

this tbqh senpai

Yeah that's pretty autistic. You were being a dick. Who gives a fuck what she's wearing just say it looks good and move on.

You're pretentious, to the point where you don't give a shit about your SO's feelings.

Now post fit faggot

Just don't behave like a total dick towards the person you love. That's really autistic. Just talk to her quietly and politely. I think you don't want to lose the person you love after a 8 year relationship because of the way she dresses.

>just say it looks good and move on.

see:

>TRUTH SHOULD NOT NECESSARILY BE HARSH.

There's no reason to lie, nor to be a dick.

I can relate, its hard to not destroy her soul when she gave up trying long ago, but try make it sound less hurtful. I am also quite harsh but say it in a way that tricks her into not being offended, "eh looks like trash babe, wear that makes your look good" then just put her in some outfit that looks good enough and try ignore what life has become

For a fucking family christmas party where everyones going to kiss your ass regardless? I could understand if they were going to a major event but you dont need to be decked out in any fucking thing when visiting family.

I don't think you comprehend what you are reading.

Improve your your reading comprehension, fellow.

the fuck are you on about? you're just as autistic as op. what, did you make the same mistake and then your girlfriend left you after she decided you're a dickhead? chill out.

>fuck!
>shit!
>dick
>y...you're the one who needs to chill out!

>shit
where did i say that? maybe stop projecting and fix your own reading comprehension. you're so angry you're seeing shit, bucko

is b8?

I read the post just fine sweetheart.

Lol nice

r u guys retarded?

>christmas eve family party, everyone expected to dress well
>you dont need to be decked out in any fucking thing when visiting family
>I read the post just fine sweetheart

weew

woops
meant for
btw

It's a family gathering. Dress well doesn't mean decked out at all. All she needs to do is throw on a nice blouse and trousers or a simple dress and cardigan. Fix your reading skillz, almighty grandmaster.

looks like you did not read their post at all and youre trying to bag on someone elses reading comprehension?
WEW LAD

>outfit consists of mumuesque blouse over baggy polyester business suit bottoms and Payless flats

seems like she didn't do even that
here's that (You) you wanted for christmas

>here's that (You) you wanted for christmas
>im going to pull out the most generic, latest buzzsentence because i have nothing else left to contribute and knew i was wrong the entire time

not your personal blog, faggot

delete this

Why are people such fucking autists. How the fuck did you get a gf in the first place if you behave like you never talked to another human being before

....but thats exactly what she did

Found the numale

probably started browsing Veeky Forums some time within those 8 years and changed for the worst

redpill me on numales

a buzzword that neo-/v/ uses to describe anyone they dont like

basically nerds calling other nerds nerds

The modern numale is the Western version of the Japanese herbivore male, just before he snaps from a lack of physical gratification from his love interest (because being a gentleman and leftist generally never leads a thirsty male to pussy, despite the narrative), and goes full MGTOW.

it's what failed pick up believers call any dude who treats girls like humans. it's basically interchangeable with "cuck" on Veeky Forums. it's way overused on this website.

numales are those clear frame glasses wearin, red wing boot wearin, blue jeans not fittin, plaid shirt loving, lumbersexual vibin, skinnyfat twitter feminist guys with thinning hair despite the fact they're in their late 20s/early 30s

patchy beards too.

Talk shit post fit you fucking new fag.

>because being a gentleman and leftist

fidel castro literally fucked his assassin and she became his mistress.

>numales
>leftists

numales are too milquetoast to ascribe to any ideology with full force. numales are usually center-left/right or left-lib

offer some advice with it, congratulate that colours matched her skin/eyes/whatever. Always finish with positive note. go shopping together.
[spoiler]I really don't know noone loves me :D[/spoiler]

should've left after her thighs started touching

dont listen to these fags, OP. You did the right thing.

comforting people into accepting mediocrity is terrible.