>opening presents before christmas day
you philistine

oh, i forgot.
here in germany you get presents on 24.

non-fags open presents on christmas eve

wtc effay asf mom

from my dad

not xmas yet you ding dong
anyway i got my mum this after like 1 hour of perfume shopping i hope she likes it

your dad's got shit taste

It's the 25th here

brother got me this after we sampled scents the other day

Father got me this, the body wash and the deodorant, wat do?

got that one too myself. And today my parents got me a cheap adidas cologne. they expect me wanting to smell like a 13 year old virgin on his first party

oh wow. can it get any worse?

You open presents on the 24th in certain Européan countries

it's that bad isn't it?

lmfao i had a similar experience last year. buddy got me a CDG sample pack the same day my mom gave me Abercrombie Fierce

>Mom asks for links to what I want
>Give her link to a pair of OnePlus headphones and a candle because they're practical gifts
>Buys me the 3rd beanie since winter started, even though I've told her I've already got enough (20, 17 of whichs she's bought, only 3 of which I wear, none of which are the 17 El Cheapos she's bought at Old Navy...)

Next year I'll just ask for money.

and you actually think that your mother will then actually only give you money? I promise you, she will give you another beanie.

Tell her to get you a beanie, she'll get you something else.

Got these as well. My cousins did the homemade supreme and 'meme' ones. They did a laser cut pair too, will post a photo of that in a bit

sweet also what keyboard?

Nopoo Lolita 87. Came with black keycaps and some alternate ones. Look on Taobao, I don't have the link anymore as I purchased it 3 years ago.

Best from bought me a rick owens iphone case, a thom browne button up, and a cheap ass belt from walmart he got when he was visiting his relative in texas

hes cool

haha i love this
sent my mum a link to the exact sunglasses i wanted and she still managed to get me the wrong ones. i dont care too much coz i'll just swap em, but something must happen post-childbirth that makes them this way.

You're a boss, Lolita is the most Veeky Forums keyboard

Hate to sound like an asshole, but my family never gets me proper shit.

I don't even ask for anything, but just at the very least don't give me your fucking unfitted garbage that you bought in bulk at a yard sale because you thought it was a good deal then guilt me when I end up donating it to charity.

I always sort through it, go up and hug my family and say "Thank you so much, I love you." and what not, but every single time, from every single person, it's shit I don't need. I've got a god damn bird feeder 4 times in a row on Christmas from my great-grandmother.

I'm a 19 year old university student living in an apartment, thank you but no thank you.

>keyboard
>not lit

how the fuck do you find keyboard keys in the dark if it's not lit?

t. someone on computer since 1980s and still cant type blind

>he forgot to remove his tripcode
kys

I love Hawaiian shirts, so I went to the my family gathering with the latest one I bought (silk). Watch is a tissot PR100 titanium, shoes are what I had after my parents forbade me from using my Hawaiian ones

fuck off, anonymous

>t. someone on computer since 1980s and still cant type blind

how? there's also those little ridges on the F & J keys

I got this, it came with adq deodorant as well. It's nice stuff.