Hey Veeky Forums...

hey Veeky Forums, just want to make sure I give thank to all of Veeky Forums for always being there despite the rough patches over my years here and I also want to wish you all a nice holiday. I hope you are all doing fine and are being safe. I hope you are all having a good time spending with the people you love. and if not I hope we can provide some compassion and empathy by making sure to give (you)s to all posters in this thread.

thank you Veeky Forums and happy holidays!

Some of us aren't christian niggur kys. this board hit rock bottom a long time ago and you are the reason why.

he said happy holidays which includes all holidays including yule not specifically "christmas". chill out.

Here's your (you)

I said holidays, friend. no need to get hostile. I made sure to include all anons from all parts of the world in this good feel thread. also I've been here since 09 and the reason its going downhill is because of others rudeness. despite that I forgive you. it's okay user : )

thanks you friends. here's a you for your trubles. : )

we don't forget the (You)'s
heart

oldfag deserves another (You)

thanks friends! : )

best wishes to you and yours user, heres to another year of getting shit done. keep it up

thanks friend and likewise! : )

Love you

I love threads like this, OP. Here's a (you) for (you)nifying Veeky Forums.

bless u user, happy holidays!

what are you guys up to tonight and tomorrow? : )

Last January when I started lurking I was 245 at 6'1. Now I'm 155. Thanks for all the skelly worship /fa you guys might have just saved my life

very nice progress user. you're making it! : )

If I could make it half as much as you have, then I would have moved mountains.

Good job mate

merry christmas friends

gas yourself you fucking parasite

Merry Christmas /fa mila ily guys

you dont have to be christian to enjoy a public holiday u fucking sperg
merry christmas isnt a christian indoctrination, its a fucking gesture of good will and kindness

Happy holidays to you too my friend!

nice le edge Veeky Forums meme here's your (you)

kill yourself you vermin

pls give me (yous) every Christmas is lonely. I hate this

I'm sorry dood. It's going to be ok. You will be more fa in 2017

You arnt alone hang in there

merry christmas! : )

please no bully. I think he learned his lesson. but I respect your principles friends and I thank you for that. : )

merry christmas user : )

no bully please. good feels only. why didn't you explain that without cursing or belittling him? there's no need for it, user. you could have said it more nicely and he'll understand what he did wrong. again I understand your intentions and thank you but I also forgive you user : )

thank you kind user. happy holidays! : )

I think you're in need for this (you). remember to alway stay positive user and always look on the bright side! : )

please no. be positive user. you can get your point across if you do so respectfully. thanks for sticking up for the other anons. thank you : )

here you go friend. I'm here for you user. I'm always here. : )

for you : )

happy holidays friends! : )

merry christmas to you too, even as a dumb rudeposting waste

Heathen degenerate detected

I'm in JFK airport by myself and I'm sad

how come user? where ya off to? : )

I'm going to commit suicide tomorrow morning, but thanks for the post anyway.

Thank you

MODS

this is a blue board pal

you're welcome friend. but this is a blue board, you'll get banned. good luck user : )

thanks for worrying about him friends : )

Thanks bud!
(You) as well!

you are very welcome friend! : )