/prep/

You know what time it is

Ye

Who /Johnston & Murphy burgundy loafers/ here

not prep

How do I get Sperry laces to lay flat?

Can someone please recommend some brown leather slip on dress shoes.

80's prep is best prep. Everything else is dogshit.

you're wrong

w2c pullover

dont granny knot

Bass weejun

anyone have that pic of guy and girl wearing wolverine 1000miles

similar to this pic

pretentious cunts o'clock?

yes, someone must have it, if you've seen it

nope, it's time for poorfags to fuck off

Why?

why would people want to dress this way? where do you live that this is appealing? everyone posted in this thread looks like a massive faggot

I like all things nautical and many ancestors have been sailors in my family. Prep has a nautical element to it I'd say, many in my family dress in this style now and we're moderately wealthy. Prep is not too flashy when done well, many new money people try too hard and it looks weird.

What pants should I buy next? No tan chinos, I already have enough good pairs of them. Maybe navy coloured pants? Maybe a pair of nantucket reds?

anglo-american prep is an eyesore and an embarrassment

like, seriously, you're gonna wear pants like this,
then it means your culture is seriously retarded

leave prep to the italians and the french

Prep is Anglo-American in its origins, the Continentals don't have prep schools. I understand this isn't central to your point, but you should avoid misusing terms, I think.

this style was clearly invented by italians

anglos definitely did add the shitty style suits and snot-green pants to the mix, congrats

I think the Neapolitan and Prep styles are similar, but I'm pretty sure they're distinct in both origins and as a result details and themes.

I'm not too sure what you mean by shitty style suits, and snot green pants, I'm pretty sure, along with pink pants, are more New Hampshire than actual Hampshire

holy shit delete this thread it's fucking shameful
worst prep thread ever smfh

Continental menswear and prep aren't the same thing.

We do have prep schools though, at least in France.

Écoles preparatoires are v v different from English and American Prep Schools, aha. Wiki will do a better job of telling you the difference than me.

could someone, you know, respond to in the name of dubs

google tennis sweater

Those pants are retarded too, so fucking tight