Hair thinning age 24

>have thick hair my entire life
>get severe asthma issue at age 20
>have to go on a couple medications
>only get 5-6 hours of sleep every night
>extremely stressed out with college, work, and breathing issues
>hairline has receded from age 20-24
>looks average/leaning towards thin now

I'm now graduating college and sorta getting this breathing problem resolved. Is there any hope my hair will grow back if I start getting more sleep, get off the medicines, have less stress, and get more exercise?

Or Is this just how it goes for men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AD-E2B5GfI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Its how it goes..

But not all is lost.

>Jude Law
>Gianluca Vacchi

Testing

When I go bald I'm going to get super into fitness and be one of those bald guys that runs five miles a day and deadlifts 4 plate.

>5 miles
that aint much F A M
15 every other day is better

>When
Oh boy

Min, Zin, Fin if you haven't tried them yet you could be in the clear for quite a while. Get started quickly bud

>Zin
Got carried away, Niz

Go see a derm and have him determine whether it's male pattern baldness or telogen effluvium.

TE should resolve itself in time.

For male pattern baldness you've got Minoxidil, Finasteride, Dutasteride, saw palmetto and shampoo containing Ketoconazole.

However, if you do decide to get on Fin, Dut or SP I strongly recommend that you have your blood drawn just to have a baseline reference for your hormonal values.

I wish I had. 2 months off Fin and I'm still fucked up.

I actually have the solution for you

youtube.com/watch?v=AD-E2B5GfI8

This, except don't grow a goatee. You will look like a drug dealer. I'm not even making a breaking bad reference. Shaved head and full beard is fine, moustache, whatever,but guys with shaved heads and goatees look like the kind you expect to hang around a dive bar at 2am waiting to jump people in an alley

I'm balding too at age 18.
This morning i woke up and when i shook my hair above the sink around 15 hairs fell. When i started using a comb i got out around 30.
My temples have receded a bit and now k can see my scalp when i get out of the shower.
Fuck this shit

10km
100 push-ups
100 sit-ups
100 squats

It'll make you an epic hero...

I'm pretty sure having low zinc levels can also effect your hair, so taking a zinc supplement should also be considered.

>fucked up

How?

I was on oral fin for a few months and my libido inreased abit. Thought I got 'brain fog' but that was just from oversleeping it turns out.

Moved to lipsomal topical finasteride so it doesn't go systematic and my libido is completely normal, if not better than it used to be.

IS THAT A JO JOJ REFERENSE?!

>tfw fin isnt working for me

at least i cum like a horse i guess

>receding hairline at like 18
only reason im on this board. streetwear is the only way to dress that allows me to wear an abundance of hats all the time

>tfw this autistic

who is this saemen daemon???

An assload of sides. No libido, severe brain fog, etc. The whole nine yards.

Girls don't really give a shit about your hair
As long as you keep it clean and well kept, you'll be fine.

>Girls don't really give a shit about your hair
lol