New WAYWT

new WAYWT

other ones are utter trash.

if you post a fit post feedback to a fit

bump

best fit i've seen in these threads in a while

w2c jacket

cuck fit

my pose in the first image is definitely a little silly, but i just wanted to show off my socks

Nice phone. Your picture is not well lit, which makes it hard to tell the accurate colors of your fit.

pretty fuckin effay my man

you look like every small town art student ever

try copping a personality

jokes

not only is this really shit, you have a fucking cameltoe

corcorans?

do you have better pics of the fila jumper? cool style logo

train driver guy hello
I like the jacket, what is it?
You have a nice style, it works for you

How is it shit exactly? I quite like that he knows how to wear a biker jacket without looking like a french rockstar horse-addict

although you do have cameltoe

>>>/rmfa/

savage

sooo much better with those pants/boots
good but it's hard to avoid the indiana jones cosplay with that look

You're hot also w2c jacket

bump

you need this polish for those socks

sopt painting your nails or kill yourself, i know youre gay but you need to stop being such an unbearable faggot, lucky you that you live in a place where normal people wont beat the shit out of you, but my point still stands.

terrible man, what the fuck is up with your trousers you retard, cant you see that your bulge is obvious? do you think women think this is sexy or acceptable? ive seen you do this shit too many times, stop it. wear your trousers properly you disgusting pervert.

better than before, still i would recommend getting a smaller size sweater so you dont have to sag your jeans so much

What colour is that? I've been looking for a purple/green shift

Shit just checked filename. Ignore me

I'd fuckl

What is this site called I forgot???

w2c belt? Like the fit on everything here

Go away

why do you people keep making new threads expecting them to be any better than the last? they're always trash apart from a few people

These make me wanna fuck you hard

OPI has tons of great colours. It's expensive but it's the best brand ime, dries significantly faster, and isn't gooey as hell. The collections are so worth looking at every once in a while since they often come up with refreshing, neat looking combinations.

Btw I mean't the granny in the pic user help chuck something right?

Copped this hoodie from American Eagle of all places on Xmas eve.

those sunglasses are fucktarded looking. get better ones

no i like my oakleys

Boring fit because i didnt really do christmas this year

howdy boys its been a while

Eyyy my man. Nice pants

thanks brother, they were six bucks at goodwill kinda blew my mind they fit me perfectly

Didn't get much feedback in the other 1 :/

Its a good fit my man but what the fuck is up with your head? It could be the angle but if your head is really that size you should go for a big hair look to make up for it.

If it looks super long it's the hairstyle at this angle lol, but it is slightly longer than normal

mall core stuff can be decent some times if theres no logo

>gotta make sure my beer and bong are in the pic!
lol
can't really tell what color your pants are in the low light but they look kinda wack, also not a fan of the drawstring hanging down. reeboks and cord jacket are ill tho

heh its more like im always drinking beer and my bong never moves, just the way the cards fall my friend. ill never understand why its a thing to comment on

Man clean that bong

Sweater is nice but show your hands. It makes you look like a child to have them hidden.
Clothes in the back look pretty cool too desu
Looks pretty good!
Looks okay beyond the layering with the shirt/drawstrings/jacket. Looks a little autistic when you do it like that. Hoodies are outerwear.
You serious with this? If so, please look into color theory for clothes. The green/blue looks horrendous, along with the gold chain against a green turtle neck.
Look into what skin highlights you have (warm/cool/neutral), pick a set of colors that work for you, and start buying in those colors. Pic related!

ill give it to ya its kind of a weird hoodie but its artist merch n i will always rep my boys over fashion

none of these colors work with your skin tone, this honestly looks terrible

its a good fit, ignore the haters

yikes

Trash
Terrible
Awful
>Falling for this many memes lmao
Normie Shit Tier
Yikes
What to heck

1 of u has 2 change...

fooled me breh! totally unintentional when i decided to take a pic of my outfit for the internet

pls help its summer in my country and I have no idea what the fuck to do
I hate the shoes but I dont know what to buy
general summer recommendations?

pretty fucking boring desu I mustve seen you six times today

You petty lol, I just wear what looks nice. "Color theory"

Great comment!

Also the chain is silver. You must be color blind?

How bad is it, apart from the embarrassingly long t shirt? Was thinking white Christmas for visiting a sick friend in the hospital.

try r/mfa

the bottom part of this looks funny as fuck

Rip me to shreds

Quite cool
Great fit, but the hair...
Its just like you just went out to a jog or something.

The dreamboxes aee gonna ship after new years, so just checking the authentic ones out.

Im

hahaha kys

You
First

hey friends i wore this liam hodges tshirt with black acne trousers and black docs

Show the whole fit gooch

full fit + awkward pose

Egh boring

boring

>distressed jeans
fuck off

Are you a girl?

Solid fit

Never wear rick again.

i'm a dude my dude. thanks for the validation tho

Mighty agressive of you friend. I did them myself after one of the knees blew out and theyre honestly real nice. Sorry youre not a fan

hey boys ;)

nice nice nice

God forbid someone gives you some crit when you look like your mother dressed you

New Day, New Fit, Ft. Rebecca, my Familiar
This isn't my best work
SCRT, American Apparel, H&M, Dolce&Gabanna

Very nice shirt, nice pants, but those shoes look like thin black shoes stepping on two giant marshmallows.

I like the sweater and scarf. I don't think the collar of your shirt is tucked... correctly, underneath the sweater. It probably looks a little weird from the back. Otherwise, really nice work.

the collar is completely normal btw dries van noten shirt

I'm not saying the collar isn't normal, I just think that I don't think it fits right as it is. This is just my opinion.

ok your opinion is objectively wrong

the collar looks goofy

Why would you wear a hair clip
are you a parachutist?
you look like you're ready to flash somebody
chavcore
all of it looks bad
looks alright
why wear the laces that loose, also never wear those jeans again
looks fine but kind of boring
that jacket doesn't go with ripped jeans
worst hair I have ever seen
looks alright

This isn't even fashion

lol

Training outfit, not fashion

Terrible shirt. hard to tell about bottom part because of bad lighting, but the pants looks like they fit weird for acne

Terrible jacket. rest looks clean but normie and boring asf

drop the sweater at least

ofc you got it in rose you mega faggot

cute hairpin tho, shirt is OK, pic on the left is trash tho

all these years and your style hasn't progressed one bit

wtf is this

only outfit worth paying attention to itt

post fit then you have the right to chat shit

lol@the guy who can't take friendly critique

reeeeeeeeeeee