Veeky Forums hates Ralph Lauren

>Veeky Forums hates Ralph Lauren
>All I need to wear on partys is a Black Skinny Jeans and Lauren Shirt because I am ripped
>Bitches are all over me
>Average Veeky Forums user wears acne and is still a virgin

god Veeky Forums is fucking insufferable. how the fuck do you function in society?

I take interest in fashion even though I sequester myself in a small apartment and haven't had a friend or a gf since before you existed.

nice blog post, faggot

i think we can all agree that designer clothes helps shit all with getting girls.

you don't "wear" acne some of us wish we could just take it off it been 6 years of acne and accutane donesnt work and neither does otc stuff or whatever homeopathic shit

Low Quality

embarrassingly insecure

>embarrassingly insecure

Being fit and wearing certain clothes is only a plus for people who are already attractive, therefore this exvludes 99% of fa and fit

I can just see OP at a party standing in a corner by himself, 5'6" in his skinny jeans and RL shirt, desperately trying to convince himself girls are admiring his muscles

Try 182cm, manlet

Check FUCKING mate, little guy.

>Canada
Ok Pajeet Chong

>ripped
>skinny jeans
i bet you look great

>Implying I am training my legs

>tfw ripped and Veeky Forums

Well, I wear it at parties. Doesn't hold
me back at wearing full Rick in free time.

you gotta do legs man
youre gonna look like a pigeon if you only work your upper body

If your fit and wear Calvin, Ralph, Kors, and Tommy
You pull all the bitches
We aren't here to pull bitches
We are here to flex on all you fuckboys who are pulling bitches because we know we have better fits and we get non pleb bitches

Implying people dress for girls, also post fit

Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums go well together.
You can't be anorexic, but you can't be a fatty.

>Implying pidegons aren't the most aesethic bird

I'm just doing basic things like Leg Presses on Push Day and and Squats on Pull Day

Non Pleb bitches are good when you are 30+

>We are here to flex on all you fuckboys who are pulling bitches because we know we have better fits and we get non pleb bitches
actually the body you're objectively pulls normie bitches more often.
being thin and lanky with good fashion pullls "nonpleb" bitches. i do very well with "artsy/alt." girls but not so well with normie bitches.

body you're describing