Embarassing patagonia Christmas gift

So my older sister got me this specific patagonia jacket, I'm thankful and it feels nice. I'm just wondering if I should be prepared for humiliation as I go back to campus with this eccentric color scheme?

Just wear it with black jeans and some simple sneakers, preferably white but nothing too autistic or flashy.

ive seen uglier, nobody will give a shit probably

>that
>eccentric
jfc

Looks fine to me but if you don't like the color scheme ask your sister to give you the receipt so you can exchange it for a different color

? it looks fine faggot

The best part of random clothing gifts is trying to work them into fits

Unless it doesn't fit you keep that shit, only cunts do returns

wear it inside out

>eccentric color scheme
>????

Looks good imo and pretty versatile stay simple on outfit

Give it to me

i used to like patagonia jackets until i visited the university of arkansas and saw every greek prep trying and failing miserably to look good in patagonia

if you're going to the shit ripped out of you because your fleece is brown with bits of blue, i expect by "campus" you mean "playground"

Expect to get lynched by the students at your school when you walk around wearing that

Pretty brutal, I recently copped one that is camo green and in all neutral tones

just say its not the correct size and pick another one

You call that eccentric? Pic related is what I wear unironically almost daily during the winter.

Patagonia is quality shit, and honestly the "eccentric colors" are part of the image. Wear it with dark slim pants and you'll look pretty good.

man, I hope you don't do this
that dark shade of brown would look horrible with black

rock some forest green or khaki pants and sneakers

you just gotta go for the /out/ look, which is all about bright colors

holy shit, where do you fucks live that this is acceptable? probably bumfuck missouri or kansas or something? this legit looks like someone with autism would wear. I can almost see the snot/toothpaste stains on the front

Say what you will but I've gotten nothing but compliments on mine. Maybe they make an extra long black one so you can go full goof-ninja too.

this

Green/khaki does not match with the cyan at all. The brown isnt even that dark of a shade and would look good with black, you fag.

u rite tho

This.

Or just fucking dye it black.

The cyan will still be there, but at least it'll be black,

I honestly think it's rad. I'd wear it. These pullis are so inoffensive you can wear it with anything else and spice it up.

If it weren't brown and cyan it would definitely be rad.

Nigger the Synchilla is the GOAT pullover

Idk I'm personally into using interesting colors in my fits and I especially like slouchy fitting pullovers but that could just be because I'm pretty skinny so it looks good on my frame

The cyan is the only interesting colour, and IMO (I'm not OP), not the problem.

The brown isn't a good fit for the cyan.

Are you serious it's georgeous you have no taste

wear with light grey jeans and white sneakers you fag
thats cool af colourway

>eccentric

its mostly brown m8

steady on m8

This really

is it rude to return gifts? I'm probably never going to wear some of the stuff I got

I'll give you 20 bucks for it

what the fuck is wrong with you? if you're gonna wear fleece you gotta go with eccentric patterns or off-white, otherwise you look like an autist or tourist

It's rude to not include a gift receipt so that the recepient can return it if he doesn't like it.

You have zero confidence.

This
Just have fun with it and be confident about it

slow down.
i want to look like a tourist. pls tell me more

That's a really cool jacket, actually. I wish I had someone give me something for Christmas, you ungrateful faggot.

Looks fresh af

>tfw there are people who have such little fashion sense they can't appreciate the design of some of Patagonia's more fashion-forward items

This years fleeces are actually quite toned down compared to last year's, which had some really trippy patterns.

If weren't brown, I'd cop it.

Bit stupid to pay Patagonia prices just to fucking dye it.

These are all over in San Francisco, so...I think you need to leave the house once in awhile.

its called fratagonia for a reason senpai

You're a pleb. I have this exact one and people love it.

holy shit, literally olive parka and ugg boots tier. you look like you're wearing a cheap carpet from target. and you plebs have the gall to call my taste bad. hilarious. enjoy your pumpkin spice latte.

I never called your tastes bad. I countered your laughable assertion that these are only worn in flyover states. And really, it's pretty clear from your nerdrage here that you're a tragically unhip person wishing with all his might that he were a beautiful, unique Veeky Forums butterfly. Get over yourself.

Do NOT return your gift. And thank your sister, you are lucky to have a family and to receive christmas gifts. I didn't receive anything and i don't have any family left.

You sound insecure as fuck. And stupid.

:( I hope you are doing okay, user

holy fucking shit dude

lol

w2c

id on those leg warmers?

Depends on the fit of the jacket; patagonia fleece should be a bit baggy on your frame. its a cool brand and the color isn't bad.

other user is right, fitting it into your wardrobe tests your coordination skills and makes you not look like a dick

This is a fine jacket. Grow up. Wear it when you go outside to do yard work or when you do some outdoors activity. You don't have to wear it out when you're trying to impress people. If you live in the middle of a city and rarely see nature, use it once or twice a year.

Why are you posting about a functional piece of clothing on a fashion board? You aren't supposed to look good in this. It isn't embarassing. Grow the fuck up.

OP back, I'm so proud of myself. Haven't posted on this in 2 days and look at all the commentary! I wore it to NYC recently and no one looked at me funny, so yeah I was being a usual insecure Veeky Forumsggot

that's a nice sweater, brown is kinda hard for tops

only wear with khakis or light wash jeans

nobody will find that cringy, it takes a lot for an article of clothing to make people cringe

Dude they're like staple pieces. Just wear with some simple shit and stop being an ungrateful prick

why you mad though

this looks good, just wear it with some straight jeans and some beaten up shoes or boots

Those are a pretty salty pair of boots in that pic.

I want one of these so bad you cunt, especially pic related colour but they're like £100 and i'm poor

yours looks way better then op's.

>Arkansas
Found your problem

>this is the quality of Veeky Forums in 2016
how pathetic