What should i cop after my heart was broken

>buy gf of 5 years a $4000 ring
>going to propose to her on christmas
>5 days ago confesses she cheated
>kicked her out
>sold her ring
>want to feel better about myself through capitalist goods
what do i buy Veeky Forums i have 1000 dollars to spend the other 2000 i got back is going to new car payments as she signed the lease on the other
>seriously considering buying a rope and some bleach

dick owens geos

Weed
Rolling papers
Whiskey

buy a new waifu

Invest in some shitty hype piece and resell for more dosh and use that to plan the ultimate revenge against her.

Imagine if you married her. You did the right thing. It will be hard for a long time. You will get through this user. You now can start fresh and find a better girl.

See a therapist if you need to. No shame in getting over her faster.

get some sicc rings
or a watch

not a fan of the tricky ricky
i have been medicating with some nice pineapple og i love living in a rec state
who needs a waifu when you can have shitty clothes
i hate flipping clothes and i have some investments already i dont want revenge i just never want to see her again

This user has the right idea.

thank god i didnt even propose this really really sucks but like you said i could have wasted more years of my life

i have way too much self respect to marry a fucking whore lol
have thought about copping a rolly to compensate for my lack of trust in females

buy some ketamine

Oxycontin and a nice pizza

buy a really nice suit

wow, this thread epitomizes the stereotype of the Veeky Forums user

>be in long term relationship
>gf comes to you of her own free will and admits to cheating
>fuck you whore get out fuck women etc

I don't know the whole story but did you even try and work through things?
I assume she felt bad about cheating since she came to you and admitted it. The next step is to discuss what made her want to cheat and whether there's something you can change to strengthen the relationship. If she just isn't into you then yeah, go your separate ways but five years is a long time to invest in something just to give it up completely.

i am too fucking pussy for anything harder than acid
i already own one for work shit but if i didnt id go for this

T.cuck

T. Cuckold

haha classic meme

Fuck off, cuck

meh bait ive seen enough to not care

she cheated on me because i was gone on business for a week and she was horny. there are somethings worth working through but a breach in trust like that would make me never feel safe leaving for work ever again and as much as I am glad she admitted to it it was only because his wife found out about the affair and she didnt want me to find out from anyone but her. so free will of telling me is sorta subjective on this. i still love her but i also know that as depressed as i am now id be more depressed in a shitty marriage where she'd go on to cuck me more

ketamine is chill and cures depressing

acid is a fucking headache

maybe a nice pair of shoes to go with your suit? alden or something?

fair
thanks for the explanation

sounds like you made the right choice

cop something super comfy like a luxe sweater or cop another nice suit, maybe something with a more dramatic cut for night wear instead of business

Oxycodone is great. Just take 80mg and chill.

Why did you fall for the ring meme?

They're overpriced thanks to the monopolization of the diamond trade, they're not worth anything near their cost, as is apparent with how you only got half (75% if you're really lucky) of its cost back.

Second: How did you not see this coming?

now i am thinking about keta and oxy after reading lol
those look really nice
love makes you do stupid things
second : i made the assumption that she would have the decency not to sleep around after less then 10 days of me not fucking her

>it's his fault she cheated
fuck off roastie

m8 im covinced heaven has nothing on oxy

Cuck

Get a Rolex
Also date some hot shitty girls and treat them like shit in passive aggressive ways

>Buy $4000 ring that is worth 80% less than the retail value.

>Propose

You dodged a bullet. Don't legally attach yourself to someone.

>i watched Adam Ruins Everything from the front page of leddit!

Not entirely his fault but that's the harsh truth of the redpill.

It's good OP got into an LTR, but holy fucking shit 5 years and she still fucked you over? Did she completely 'beta' you to the point where she wanted nothing sexual anymore but just for you to provide emotional support for her. I think that's what happened (the spark of attraction was gone) and your frame wasn't set properly

True

Just keep talking to girls bro, depending on how much each of you invested in each other/who was more into the other, she's gonna forget you in a week by getting back on the cock carousel.

I suggest you don't do drugs, you'll get over this simply by fucking other girls and treating them like ONS or spinning multiple plates.

Remember that there are more bitches out there and that your path as a man involves multiple women on your journey

hey op here i follow TRP pretty hard but what it came down to was i was giving up sex to progress my career she would beg me to stay home and even call saying how wet she was and how bad she wanted me and i wasnt willing to sacrifice my career ( my passion ) for pussy

Sounds like she was black.

op is a bitch vengence s needed

wait for a rainy, lazy day and pop an adderall XR and smoke a bowl, you'll feel so clear dude.

After that you got to plot on how you're going to make your life better and take vengeance.

Hookers and coke

donate your time and money to a food pantry

this, atleast you have self respect as a man and arnt a literal cuck

>tfw i was just fucking a girl who's been with her current bf for 5 years.

You made the right decision, user. It will hurt bad for a while, but give yourself time and you'll be feeling great again soon enough. And if she tries to say sorry and wants to get together again or anything like that, DO NOT TAKE HER BACK. You need to focus on you right now.

On the topic of your question, a fine wristwatch can be had for around the $1000 mark, and makes for a neat companion that stays with you wherever you go. If you don't have a watch right now, it's a great interest to take up and will keep your mind on healthy things.

What's the best way to get back at a cheater? Cheating on them?

my condolences
that's honestly terrible

Be happy about it. Don't you know what a massive bullet you just dodged?

You almost married a cheating whore. Once you're married you have to either stay together with her forever, be disrespected and cheated on for the rest of your life, or divorce her and lose half or all of the things you've worked your entire life for.
You're actually really lucky, man.

As for what to buy, maybe a plane ticket and do some travelling, fuck foreign girls and meet new friends.

cutting them off completely
especially when they try being friends again or w/e they do when they feel regret

A gym membership, a haircut and some sick derbies to go with the suit.
We are all gonna make it

That's truly good to hear that you follow TRP, but here's a playmakers tip for your next relationship; you should've been the one to cheat first. additionally can we see pics of her face/body because judging from the desperation alone she sounds either socially-inept or is a 3/10 if she doesn't have other guys validating her.