What's the most effay lighter?

What's the most effay lighter?

My vote goes for the Hard Rock Tokyo zippo.

brown bic

Literally looks like a pile of shit.

A strip of magnesium

like everyone else i like zippos but refilling them all the time is annoying. also if you don't light anything for a few days the fluid dries up

aesthetics > functionality

GOAT

What does FA smoke I like menthols or Marlboro Reds

sterling duals if I'm on a cheap night out
american spirit yellows if I can find them
camel blues if I want to treat myself

but generally I try not to smoke, maybe 1/2 on a night out - unless I'm rolling hard in which case I can motor through a 20 deck no qualms

Marlboro Gold

Lucky Strike.

Only true patricians who understand the meaning of effay know that to be effay you must use a Zippo and smoke Luckies.

Gotta get that full 1930s American male fit going

i once lost my lighter so i grabbed a pack of matches and went to a club. thought i'd look like a fucking autistic twat (probably did) but i got so many compliments on how fucking cool that was.

weird.

You definitely looked autistic. People were being nice because they didn't want you to burn the place down.

Cutter's Choice, rolling your own cigarettes is the only way to smoke

hardly, but to be honest it was an outdoor techno club and everyone was of their fucking face

I was just messing with you, I'm sure you looked fine.

If you use brown cigarette rolling paper you could pull off a Goldie look. Not that anyone at a techno club would know who that is.

Flint and steal

Yup Dupont is the only correct answer. Only in gold though.

>What's the most effay lighter?
>
>My vote goes for the Hard Rock Tokyo zippo.

Nah dude any seven stars lighter is better

you are so fucking poor

the cheapest tobacco

me too

clippers are pretty good

last for ages

American nam soldiers are easily the most effay the US has ever had

bought this in vietnam. probably fake but still a nice piece of handicraft

Backside

no

Anyone recommend readily available recess filter cigarettes in the UK? My local Tescos/coop doesn't sell parliament's and was wondering if any other brands have similar filters ? Normally smoke Marlboro reds but too expensive these days.

dutyfree.io

Don't really fancy waiting, want someone I can get from the shop every morning

This. Also sometimes come in sick designs and patterns

is this how all smokers think? why not buy 10 cartons for half the price? why would you want to buy cigarettes every day?

parisienne rouge, gitanes and marlboro red

not even close big boy

/thread

I own three clippers and two of them broke in a month. My brother gifted me a zippo, its a really great lighter if you are a smoker since you use it a couple of times every day. I refill it every friday and it last for the whole week so thats not a big deal.

this is my grail

This is.

Zippos, and all jet lighters are the fedoras of lighters. Pic related or black/white bics are GOAT

i want this on tee

marlboro special blend

Marlboro Gold

Marlboro Reds

georgian gauloises guy checking in

there's a biweekly magazine that gets released exclusively in Japan
it comes with a new Zippo design every time....they pull out old ones from the archive, make up ~1000, and sell them on amazon
there are a few that are very Veeky Forums
pic related isn't but you get the picture

Marlboro Smooth

Porsche Design PD5.
It looks cyberpunk as fuck and is genuinely pretty damn elegant.

weed

bump

You can get some these where I am I think, but none of them ever caught my eye desu. Also pulling out a zippo at a party or on the street for someone looking for a light is pretty spergy desu

Camel Natural

Omega Newport