What does Veeky Forums think?

what does Veeky Forums think?

would you date a girl that always wears sneakers?

I don't fucking care about what shoes she's wearing, but if she writes like that she can go fuck herself

what time does phatmashit open

*pharmashit

fucking christmashit, i need my meds and pharmacy doesn't open until 12

Yes, but never in my life would I date a girl who wears heels.

I'd date anyone with a vagina that is less than 100lbs overweight, isn't more than 30 years older than me , doesn't have more than 2 children, job is optional, can be on welfare as long as she doesn't have a drug addiction

Since I have a sneaker fetish yes I would.

stupid bitch. I don't like heels on women because I'm a manlet.

lol, we all the same height lying down

>Black ghetto trash telling other women what men want.
>Ignorant to the fact black ghetto trash is the least sought after type of women, according to all online dating sites.

I think high heels are stupid and ugly.

wtf kind of question is that
personality maybe?
looks maybe?

uh no. some people ar elonger than others lying down we are living in a generator

>her pussy stink and she ride the bus
lel goddammit shaniqua

my girlfriends wear tennis shoes at the hospital where they work. they are nurses. they come home, throw them off and get into their sexy comfy clothes and we all snuggle on my bed.

Tennis shoes on girls are cute, as long as the rest of their outfit suit the shoes. More often than not heels look like shit anyway, like in pic related. It's so much cheaper to get a pair of tennis shoes worth wearing than a pair of boots or heels worth wearing, as demonstrated by the monstrosity in that pic

not only do i agree but also think it's the same for men
of course shaniqua there is pushing it but sneaker really do only work well for young people (early 20s at most)

sure you can use sneakers if you're exercising but other than that sneakers are for man/femchildren and people with no fashion sense

I would date a girl like
High quality heels, a cute pair of flats, casual sneakers, activewear and flip flops for practicality. I assume this woman knows how to dress appropriately for different occasions instead of the autist behaviour that compels some streetwear women to wear sneakers everywhere or wear fucking modcloth round toe heels everywhere because no one has given them the memo that twee is dead.

Yes. High heels are a disaster. Sneakers are much more sensible.

Then again, I wear hiking boots every day, even in the summer, so what do I know.

you have to go back

if bateman was here he would agree too

>not wearing adidas meme ninja shoes makes you a fedora tipper

>>>/ktt/

THIS

>sneaker really do only work well for young people (early 20s at most)
which is why they're so popular on this board. 95% of people here are under 30

my gf is the same way and hates tennis shoes and i always cheat on her with girls who wear adidas newbalance etc. all the time...

ur gf is probably an uptight bitch

>wearing practical footwear makes you immature
Go shine your dancing shoes, princess.

u might b right!

If she casually wears heels on a day-to-day basis, no. Sneakers are life!

>in the fashion board
>practicality

It's usually the other way around, cuties are usualy in sneakers, and girls in heels are slaggy or tryhards

You do realize that practicality is a factor in designing clothes?
You do realize that you are supposed to actually wear your clothes and be comfortable doing so, not just post pictures of them online?
You do realize that this is the board that this is the board that obsesses over techwear, milsurp, t-shirts, jeans and most of all sneakers?

that was written by an ugly fat black woman who needs to use trivial shit like wearing heels to feel better than all the qt white and asian girls out there looking good in whatever they want.

very well could have been written by some black guy too desu

fact

This, for fuck's sake.

Manlet detected

>non-sneaker shoes are uncomfortable and impractical!

this just makes you sound like a man child