How to get over a Low self-esteem Veeky Forums?

How to get over a Low self-esteem Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cQkzhyXEc-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Avoid Negativity, Build momentum with each good decision you make and if you fuck up, realize it's a part of becoming successful. be the hero of your own movie.

And this isn't /adv/. this fuckin question has been asked and answered a million times all over the Internet.

meditation 20 minutes x2 daily
get successful role models who are known for being cocky assholes and watch their interviews daily
become a coke addict

if you have anxiety or some other mental disease i suggest stop taking drugs (coffee, cigarettes etc)

if you're just ugly af just acccept it

Fake it till ya make it, all confident people are just great at faking it

> Says the fat neckbeard

>copying the behaviour of cocky assholes

You can flip a switch with meditation and simply stop giving a fuck, lowering anxiety. But if you're 20+ already and start copying 'cocky assholes', people are gonna see right through your act.

so ill just be faking it for the rest of my life
i always read that pretending to be someone else seriously fucks you up

Try exercise

If you have to fake it, you'll never make it

exercise and meditation

and with that im going to go and meditate

money and clothes gave me new found confidence and now people say I'm an asshole but at least I'm not awkward

try this kind of meditation

youtu.be/cQkzhyXEc-0

also do something that you are not used to, like learn a new hobby

get attractive

once you start this shit are you not doing it for the rest of ur life?
meditating for 40 minutes a day is difficult when i gotta do cardio and shit

get laid

stop being such a fucking gimp you absolute sad case

lie to yourself when the bad thoughts come and you start believing the lies, although it sort of turned me into an egotistical monster so its not perfect.

Avoid 4chin

low self-esteem is unattractive

if you stopped having low self-esteem you wouldn't have low self-esteem

love u

Just stop browsing the internet. It's been proven time and time again to have a direct connect with a variety of personality disorders. Go read a book, go outside, no one said you have to be sociable just do something else and you will start to feel better. And if it doesn't work just go on advice and ask them this is the worst board to be asking this.

Stop self-pitying & be nice to others. It makes u feel good abt yourself

fuck you, stop having low self-esteem. look at the people around you. are they any better? no, they're fucking not. they have their own insecurities and their own fucked up shit. stop worrying, just chill dude. you're probably cool. don't hang out at Veeky Forums. hang out irl