Being skinny isnt a good look for everyone

just a daily reminder. Everyone on here seems to think that you should be super thin or you cant be effay. Theres a lot of people who actually benefit more from putting on some fat. Dont fall for the meme if you dont fit the aesthetic.

being anorexia tier isn't good for anyone

>Everyone on here seems to think that you should be super thin or you cant be effay.
Nobody thinks that

depends
i'm skinny af but look like right pic

he looks healthier and somehwat more attractive on the right pic, but on the left one he does look "better"/more "Veeky Forums" imo

He starves himself to prepare for Nightcrawler, great film, not to look good

prefer left, hard to compare anyway because of beard and lighting/tan/wrinkles from lighting

Uhhh lurk more

Lmao contrarian, he looks terrible on the left

What are you talking about? Nobody says that. Being skinnier makes you look better in clothes, but nobody acts like not being underweight automatically makes your outfits look horrible.

He looks more model-like in the left picture.

hed still be a really low body fat on the right
its just that on the left hed be insanely low, not just that but hed be healthy on the right, most people in the thinspo threads dont realise you can be healthy at a higher weight

>most people in the thinspo threads dont realise you can be healthy at a higher weight
No they don't. Most people in those threads don't have disorders, it's more of a hobby to them.

models are usually ugly as fuck
that's what people with disorders tell to themselves

Nobody should but a ton do. Are you new?

>models are usually ugly as fuck
And? I didn't say otherwise.

People in those threads with disorders love to make it clear.

I'm not new, but I can read.

if you think left isnt better you dont belong here

For a second there I thought the pictures were a comparison of Ben Stiller and Jake Gyllenhaal.

Am I retarded?

/thread

While this is completely true and something everybody should know, your image is not helping at all.

Right is an attractive man, left is a sex god

what the fuck are you talking about

jake in night crawler was the most Veeky Forums point in jakes whole life

He looks 100% better on the right, heres another pic if you wanna try again

assymetric face + different angle

lower bf% is more revealing so you just need more confidence if you're not that symmetric

Theres no denying thay but normal jake at healthier weight and the same hair style + outfit would look way better though.....

nah senpai
>no ass
>can't fill the shirt or pants
>permanent baggy fit
clothes are made for skinny people (cause they built like handlers), but look good on those who фкy relatively muscular

Does anyone know how to lose fucking cheeks fat ?
No matter if I gain or lose wiegth, my face remains the same. I don't know why tough other than genetic. Is there a miracle way or exercice to do ?

Cheek dips and face pulls to failure

You mean well defined and sort of indented, like you're sucking in? I've read people have good results by just practicing sucking. I'm not trying to be lewd. Supposedly sucking on food, fruits, candy, lollipops, whatever for a couple hours a day really helps develops and define the lower half of the face

Ok in this one he looks better with more fat

no. the reason he looks so good is because hes fragile and his clothes hang off the body perfectly

maybe girls would like him better heavier but fashion and girls are too seperate entitys

Kek, Well not sucking in but just losing a little bit of fat in the cheeks.

Lose even more weight, all the people in Auschwitz didn't have face fat.

or suck your tongue really hard against the roof of your mouth, mainly the back of your palate, then exclusively breath through your nose and don't underbite ever and you will get a stronger lower jaw, the upper jaw which is more important probably won't change because you're fully grown but it can change in children. Google Mike Mew if you're interested.

Left: porker

Right: still a porker

this is the kinda shit im talking about. the vast majority of people look terrible in Auschwitz mode

I already know about mewing, I've been doing it for a while now. It's not about my jaw (even if I wish my chin was bigger) but really about fat cheeks. I always had them and believe naively that there's a way to get ridd of them but I don't really know.

>left
Holocauster
>right
Holocaustee

>
>>left
>Holocauster
>>right
>Holocaustee
The other way around

what did he mean by this?

What was meant?