Cop or Not

Sneakers edition

Other urls found in this thread:

cashmereheartland.com/mens-turtleneck-cashmere-sweater-charcoal-grey.html?gclid=CI6EufO8kNECFU4vgQodfPUKLA
farfetch.com/ca/shopping/men/comme-des-garcons-play--pro-star-hi-sneakers-item-10469410.aspx?storeid=9902&from=1&rnkdmnly=1&ffref=lp_pic_6_3_
endclothing.com/au/comme-des-garcons-shirt-x-spalwart-denim-high-sneaker-w24601-a.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cop

dis ?

or these? or both

go for the club c but make sure they are vintage in that same color.

looks great on feet

dnc
c

cop, especially the first

nah

>c/n
cashmereheartland.com/mens-turtleneck-cashmere-sweater-charcoal-grey.html?gclid=CI6EufO8kNECFU4vgQodfPUKLA

im looking at exact same colour way, sole is a little whiter though, guess that comes with wear.

Should I cop sambas in white or black (i'm hispanic if that makes a diference)

are sweaters effay

>v-neck

dnc

y
4 it is too late

Both id say!

so u copped them already?
Tubular shadow or uncaged tripleblack wouldve been almost the same but better imo

i came here to hear what i wanted to, but yet cant justify buying them both cos i have fuck all fits to go with them.

Yay or nay?

Left? Right? Neither?

I've never owned a pair of Stans and these are priced pretty nicely. Leaning towards the black ones

shit, are pink sneakers a meme now or something? I just copped these, and I don't want to be associated with fuccbois

They're veg-tan leather, not pink.

You might be a fuccboi if you've bought them already :^) Nothing wrong with the Gazelle though, I thought about buying a pair in purple.

not a big fan of either but id go with black ones too if i had to pick

Cop

>veg-tan leather
so basically powder-pink? I'm pretty sure they're not actually veg-tanned

Eh not a fan of either. Racers are much more structured and I like the texture better

Pink has been a meme
But natural leather isn't pink mang

c or n?

o shit, how do you know man? I'd have been all about it if they were veg-tan, but if they're not actually then I'm not so sure.

THese forsure

should I cop these abominations?

idk why but I find them mesmerizing despite being ugly af

these...

...or these

Love.

dnc
man if they had the second color but with a white sole, it would be amazing. still second tho

I don't know what adidas uses, but I doubt it's veggies. The color is called "ice purple"

I know these are not Sneakers, but still... Cop or not?

c

Looks cool. Cop if you've got the wardrobe for it.

Where can I buy these?

$220

Since they we're released in 2013 I'd maybe check around eBay. I know Barney's has some Comme Des Garcons X Converse collabs but I'm not sure I've seen those.

There's a couple pairs on Poshmark too.

cop or not

Thanks guys im gonna cop

farfetch.com/ca/shopping/men/comme-des-garcons-play--pro-star-hi-sneakers-item-10469410.aspx?storeid=9902&from=1&rnkdmnly=1&ffref=lp_pic_6_3_

are they unisex? I can only find them on a woman only shoe site, but they look kind of thicker

what do y'all think? is it overdone? i need casual black shoes.

just keep em clean, my dude

I can't tell if these are dope or just poor man yeezys. What do you guys think
I prefer these
Coppp
I like em, cop
I have that sweater and it's awesome,cop
Coppp
Nahhh
Don't like either but right if You must
Don't like it desu
They're memes but they're a good shoe. Cop away
I kinda dig them. They're so weird. Cop
Probably these
If they fit what you own then deff cop.
Nahhh
Dover street market I think
Nahhh
Coppp
They're a classic. Cop

HOLY FU K THOSE TRIPS

Is this hype beast-tier

more like shit tier

My friend said its a risky buy since im only 3 creps deep
What are you saying Veeky Forums

cop or no?

I posted in the last thread but I got no replies. Any ideas on what I should do to improve this infographic?
>Country of origin
>Name, manufacturer
>Tier, material
>Suggested sizing (red = down, black = neutral, green = up)

Yes
(MAYBE)
No
Yes
Nay
I'd say no
No
No

fuck yes where are these at?

dude absolutely, i would suck dick for a pair of those in a 13

nah

Step up family

someone put it up on grailed and they let them go for $35 suprisingly

Season and year is all I can think

c/n

I want to make it as dynamic as possible. CPs have stayed relatively the same since their release. Something likes Ramones, on the other hand, can vary from season to season.

Y
N

c/n?

I'd replace "designer" with some estimate of the price

Better.

w2c this colorway?

these
dnc
cop

it doesn't

w2c?

cop or not?

just get some adidas ffs

cop they're sicc

Which?

flyknit racers are not soldo ut?

Just copped

got some triple black pk tubular dooms on sale from adidas but i really want to get to get these soon

depends on your wardrobe but docs are very versatile and a staple so i'd go for those

it was an urban outfitters exclusive in the US and now it's sold out, they'll probably bring it back sometime though

clean

y/n

Cop or not????????????

I kinda like those, kinda don't. Good cop regardless.

if on sale, all non boost & non classic colour staple adidas are cheap as shit right now

nah, full size run still in stock

Should I cop for less than 100 euros even if I'm a manlet and already owning a pair of tubular x primeknit?

They're a swedish brand, I was originally going to cop these but the high tops were on sale.

unfortunately not on sale, the original ones are on sale tho. wanted all blacks tho

Decided I definitely will cop, just dunno whether a black or white pair

The CDG Shirt collab with the denim is for sale for quite cheap.

endclothing.com/au/comme-des-garcons-shirt-x-spalwart-denim-high-sneaker-w24601-a.html

theres a 50% sale on these 2 colorways where i live which one should i cop?

i dont have black nor grey (although the color is agave green on the website which scares me but i will try them in person before buying anyways)

I saw. the soles on them are great

Which, if any to cop?

Not sneakers but still need a suggestion