Most effay language?

I want to learn a second language.

What is the most effay language to learn, French? Russian? Italian?

PERSONS OUGHT TO START SPECIFYING WHAT IT IS THAT THEY MEAN BY "FAH" OR "EFFAY" —"FASHIONABLE"—; IT IS A VAGUE AND RELATIVE TERM, THEREFORE, ANY DISCOURSE DERIVED FROM QUESTIONS SUCH AS "IS THIS 'FAH'?" IS FRIVOLOUS AND FUTILE.

IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO TAKE THE NECESSARY EFFORT TO DEFINE THE TERM BEFORE POSTING THE QUESTION, DO NOT EVEN POST AT ALL.

French

If you don't know the meaning of effay, you shouldn't be posting on this board

french, german or russian. dont learn spanish! no ching chong language!

Every time u post I get angry

spanish

>Russian
Лoл блять, maybe in literature, but definitely not IRL

Russian is effay on girls, makes her mouth look really cute when they talk. But if you are a man, Italian, french is trash.

Navajo

French & Latin

English. Because if you don't speak it, you are probably 3rd world scum.

A lot of 3rd worlders speak English though
So Finnish it is

none of those

what's effay in clothes? the rare stuff what most people can't get even if they can afford it

none of those languages are exclusive, a lot of people speak those languages, learn something more unique like Hungarian or some shit

it's "блядь", you gay retard.

ALL WORDS HAVE NO INHERENT MEANING BEYOND WHAT IS ASSIGNED TO THEM. THE USE OF SIGNS IN BOTH OUR EVERYDAY AND ACADEMIC DIALOGUES MAKES ALL DISCOVERY FOUND THROUGH THAT DIALOGUE EQUALLY HOLLOW. ONLY DISCUSSION THROUGH SYMBOLS CAN BEAR FRUITFUL DISCOVERY AND DEEPER MEANING.

ALL DISCUSSION OF SUCH A TOPIC THROUGH ARBITRARY SIGNS WILL FOREVER REMAIN OF NO CONSEQUENCE. DO NOT POST UNLESS USING PURE SYMBOLOGY, THE ORIGINAL STATE OF HUMAN COMMUNICATION.

Least effay:
>vietnamese
>greek
>turkish

any additions?

>dutch
>arabic
>hebrew

native turkish speaker here. does turkish sound bad?

no

being bilingual is very effay

it's just not effay to learn turkish because these faggots will mispronounce everything and make your beautiful language sound like shit

all languages sound good i love u

yes

also pic related

stop samefagging mehmet

I know 4 languages
English
Albanian
German
Italian
One of them is bound to be effay r-right ?

>albanian

Its the only one of its kind, its pretty unique

French, pretty much everything associated with higher level fashion is in French

Swedish is also a good one because it's associated with the minimalism trend

Italian is associated with greasy people who eat lots of carbs

Russian is associated with stinky poor people who wear track suits / big hairy older people who do manual labor and unironically wear ushankas

no please

where i come from, "turk" is an insult

Can confirm as a Hungarian speaker that the language sounds very effay, and has unique factor. But other Slavic languages like Serbian and Russian also work well.

Nga je o vllaqko

italian, french

that's it

why greek?

African clicks
Or Thai

Tirana, ti ?

The most effay language will always be French. However, you can sound effay and lovely in many other languages as well.

Japanese, my man.
Then start a blog where you scan and translate popeye.

Kosova

Russian is also associated with ballerinas, models, and the new world leader in foreign influence.

Thanks Trump.

Sanskrit, Basque or any Sino-Tibetan languages.

Indo-European languages are literally so boring

Brazilian Portuguese is the most Veeky Forums language, it can be simultaneously sexy, beautiful, intelligent and funny sounding.

Scandinavian

Haha, vous croyez vraiment qu'en France nous sommes des personnes de bons goût ?
La plupart d'entre nous s'habillent de manière totalement aléatoire et vous ne trouvez un intérêt pour la couture et la mode qu'à la capitale.

Notre pays est certes un berceau de créateurs tous plus talentueux les uns que les autres mais du côté des consommateurs, nous peinons à sortir du lot malheureusement.

Also I'll admit : yeah our language is Veeky Forumsshionable as fuck.

German.

Mdr... même à Paris, si tu te balades pas dans des quartiers précis, tu trouveras simplement les mêmes clones qu'en Province. Qu'importe le pays où tu voyages, rares sont les personnes à sortir du lot esthétiquement parlant

You are fucking kidding right? It sounds incredibly ugly and their voices are so unattractive.

sanskrit is indo-european, what do you think the "indo" part means?

C'est vrai. Mais relativement, il y a plus de personnes qui ont un certain sens du bon goût à Paris ou dans son agglomération qu'en Province ou autres.
Ils sont effectivement peu, mais comparé au reste de la France ils restent plus nombreux.

Mais tu as raison nous avons un peu tous perdu notre sens du style et être bien habillé c'est presque devenu un luxe, surtout en terme d'efforts. Cependant je pense que c'est en soi une bonne chose, car la concurrence n'est ainsi plus rude et on peut facilement se démarquer de la plèbe morne, ce qui a le mérite d'être un bon coup de pouce niveau estime de soi. (Toutefois se baser uniquement sur cela reste ridicule.)

Probably the one that when someone asks you why you're learning the language, you can respond with a legitimate reason instead of telling them that your insecurity led you to ask a bunch of socially inept losers on the fashion subsection of an Indonesian crocodile hunting forum about which language they think is the "most effay"

finnish is ugly af.

Sanskrit is literally the Indo-European Language moron.

German. Definitely.

Greek is disgusting, it is by far the Vietnamese of European languages. When I was in grade 6 I put margarine on my penis and made my dog lick it off. That was the first time I ever head anybody speaking Greek.

>What is the most effay language
Finnish

I usually like your posts and agree with you but your view of symbols as referential and not discursive is neither up-to-date nor emic nor logical.

this isn't fashion related

Russian. Russian accents are cute too.

This thread is discussing how to live a fashionable lifestyle, it's a perfectly cromulent thread.

English, Spanish, or Russian.

everything else is a meme or irrelevant

Finnish sucks ass. Probably the worst language.

:DDD

The one you'll actually use

its a diff guy

t. pleb

Are fucking blind? That's an ironic impostor who isn't even using a tripcode.

Je m'étonne à voir des français qui avouent que la France est passée de mode. Je l'ai toujours remarqué - non seulement en ce qui concerne le goût vestimentaire mais musical aussi - mais je n'en parlais pas par peur d'insulter des gens. Je pensais à la possibilité de simplement ne pas connaître des gens de bon goût mais maintenant je vois que j'avais raison..

Il existe toujours des gens de bon goût, mais le fait est qu'ils se font tellement rares qu'ils finissent soit noyés dans l'immondité esthétique de la foule, soit regroupés autour de certains centres d'intérêts et donc dans certains lieux (par exemple dans des expositions d'art ou bien des coins assez décalés des lieux de grande fréquentation). En tout cas en cherchant là où il faut on trouve quelques personnes intéréssantes.

J'ai tellement l'impression que la France est à l'aise dans la médiocrité, dans le banal, surtout dans ces domaines. Ils ne cherchent pas à aller plus loin et je trouve flagrant que la routine et la résignation, en restant dans sa zone de confort, sont bien plus présents ici que dans d'autres pays mondialisés. Après ce n'est peut-être qu'une impression.

Je pense que tu as raison. C'est peut-être à cause du fait que la France résiste à la mondialisation culturelle plus que la plupart d'autres pays de l'Europe occidentale. Il y a une fierté très fort dans votre langue et culture qui fait qu'on n'en veut rien à voir avec des influences extérieures. D'ailleurd ça pourrait expliquer la tendance vers la xénophobie qui se montre dernièrement avec la popularité du FN..

Russian and Dutch

Uzbek

>Girls
Swedish
French
Russian

Guys
>Arabic
>German
>Italian

Greek is kind of nasty with lots of phlegmy and hard syllables.

>perkele suomi sauna :DDDDD

tu a raison mais bon...bien s'habiller veux pas dire porter de la marque ou payer cher le flaire compte beaucoup

Justement, nous tendons beaucoup trop à porter de la marque en voulant être à la mode, mais ce n'est pas ça être bien habillé. Et c'est bien pour ça qu'on a un niveau à chier en France : peu de personnes ont du flair.

English with Indian Accent

Not Finnish.
T. Finn

nice try, I fucking knew this would come up
t. finn

Russian.

All three of those languages are effay.

Just want to know the story behind why you learned Albanian.

Russian & Arabic

Albanians are dirty

Turks are dirty

German

My dads albanian, mothers italian.
bretty much this
its a pretty nice country tbqh, not to live obviously , but to spend a vacation in. Google dhermi

what? you were never taught a second language at school? i natively speak flemish but at school we got mandatory language courses from the age of 9 or something (english, french, german). never really kept up with the french and german myself though. can manage but that is about it.

So many retarded threads about if non-fashion related things are fashionable or not.
For fucks sake get a little personality and don't let a clothing forum define all of your tastes.

this guy is mexican you know that right? negates everything he says

German is a fkn faggot language, even the most germans cant speak it properly

It seems you can't speak English properly.

italian

Halt dein Maul du Hundesohn! Siktir Lan! Deutsch ist Wunderschön Amk!

german sounds awful and aggressive overall but at least it is really easy to learn

Also
>Danish
>Finnish

Also fuck you Vietnamese is pretty cool

French followed by Russian followed by English

Top 3 effay languages

I speak quite fluently 6 languages. Dunno, native Russian speaker, I just learn fast.
>Russian
>English
>German
>French
>Italian
>Spanish

I also speak many languages (not all fluently though since I haven't used them), and just learn them for fun.

I would advice OP to start from Spanish, just because the basics are fairly simple and it's a very useful language if you travel. From that you'll easily learn Italian, but leave French last because it's the hardests out of the three. You will notice that once you handle one latin language learning the others is considerably easier. Good luck!

Def true.
>1. Brazilian Portuguese
>2. French
>3. Finnish

eyyy Albanian
> English
> French
here

lmfao

Have you heard that shit spoken in real life, it's really just a bunch of noises. In general with asian languages I've found that the further west you go the worse they sound. I think this also holds for IQ/GDP/effayness