>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
removed by mods :o(

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SeMWYm9
pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How are the holiday's going, /thinspo/?
You staying on track?
Current stats? (weight,height,age,gender)
Goal weight and timeline?

Thought I was doing so well this month. Super well. Went to weight myself today and lost maybe 3 lbs in the last month. Now I feel like shit.

A friendly reminder

im wanna see 59kg on the scale by like march of 2017

current weight is 67kg probably fatter now actually

all im gonna do is just eat 1 major meal a day and go to gym

5'7" male
SW: 206
CW: 193.6
GW: 130

christmas regrets...

discord.gg/SeMWYm9

come join the discord :3

>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj
What bmi should I aim for in order to get /thinspo/ legs?

I really want a thin girlfriend and it's getting harder and harder to find them in America.

Do thin girls like muscular Big Guys?

This is my first time posting in one of these threads. I'd like to become skinny, but I'm worried that cutting calories will make me weaker and exhausted.

I used to lift and play water polo, but I fucked up my knee a while back and can't exercise without pain. Doctor says it'll stay fucked up, so I think my best option is to get quite skinny - it's very attractive, I don't have to lift for it, and it even puts less weight on my leg.

My grades are p. shit though and I need to be alert/energetic to bring them up this semester. I used to eat 1700 cals daily for a few months whenever I wanted to shed 15 pounds, which was alright, but I'd always get very drowsy during the day. It looks like I'll have to get used to less than that for much longer.

So how do you guys stay sharp? When do you time your meals? Do you drink tea or coffee, and if so when? What would you recommend or advise against?

for u

Oh, and:
170 lbs, 6 ft, 19, male
I guess my goal is a modest 140 in a year's time
Haven't got a plan in place so I haven't started

Does peppermint tea really suppress appetite? Anyone have any experience with that? Some days I am really sensitive to caffeine so I can only drink peppermint tea on those days and some blogs say it helps them eat less.

Any flavored liquid should help you feel fuller. Personally I like decaf green tea or coffee.

its only cause it has a bit of sugar which gives you some energy and the water will fill u up

thinspo needs more webm

Alrighty so first off you have to calculate your tdee, then eat a certain percentage under that to lose weight. Usually 20% under works very well but find the amount that works for you. Dont eat carbs since they're just a waste of your daily intake, and lots of protein to help keep you going. It takes a little bit to get used to but you feel really good once you start seeing the pounds rolling off. good luck!
T. Former fatty who's now 145ish. Also 6ft tall.

thanks for the advice man. I've found that to be true from personal experience

But my question is how do you stay alert? Eating lots of protein fills one's stomach without wasting daily intake, but calories are literally units of energy. How do you get around that when you have important things to do during the day?

go away nsa-chan

Water and coffee will keep you going. And try to be somewhat active, you'll burn more calories and it'll keep you sharp. Plus, I mean, if you have shit to do you have shit to do. You get used to it and so does your body, honestly. After a couple weeks you grow accustomed to the stomach pains and what-not. You might get tired for a bit, but trust me, your body will rebound

it's going good!!

I've lost weight this xmas so yes

116 5'9.5 20 mtf

gw: 110

im 6'3 130 pounds without trying am i skinny enough

5'10" Male
I was 250 a while ago. I'm currently 145. I can see most of my abs but there's work to do. The problem is I am actually hungry now? I used to be okay with 1500 but lately I am devouring food and hitting maintenance. Anyone else experience this?

5'9" m
I ate too much chocolate again today and had to skip meals... I'm at 129 as of three minutes ago. Started at 133, so I haven't budged at all, but I only started last week so that's to be expected.
...yes

>I was 250 a while ago. I'm currently 145.
good job, user.

Since this is /thinspo/ and Veeky Forums are a bunch of meatheads, I'll seek for advice here.
>be me, 19 years old, 6'1
>weigh 85 KG currently, with 19% bodyfat
I've been trying intermittent fasting. It's working out, but I find myself plateauing from time to time. Only been doing this for a month, sometimes I lose weight, sometimes I just "stay the same" for three days in a row even though I'm eating 1200kcal at a 2000kcal maintenance. Any tips? Suggestions? I'll try to keep you updated.

Excess calories you've consumed are stored as fat. When you experience a caloric deficit your body will break down these fat molecules and convert them to glucose for energy. You may feel a little sluggish, since it's a pretty energy intensive process to break down fatty acids, but even if you were fasting you body will be able to subside on its own fat.

Lots of meta studies show that when consuming a caloric deficit or even fasting, that subjects who consumed the majority of their calories from proteins experienced more fat loss to muscle loss.

Also if you're worried about alertness, drink water. I aim for 3L a day, keeps me feeling mentally sharp, quells cravings, and helps my skin a lot.

U will be fine user :)

I gained a fair amount of weight in the past 6 months and now I have some stretch marks on my torso(stomach, sides, some upper under arm ones). I want to fucking kill myself

I have stretch marks on my butt/thigh for some reason. They're horizontal, which is strange.

mine are all vertical. I'm actually depressed about them.

ah, well they fade eventually, so don't worry so much. mine are just white depressions at this point. I only notice them when I run my hand up my butt. just stop gaining weight!

>grew to 5'9 but weight always averaged 105-110 so no stretch marks
there is a god :))))

Holidays are going good, how are yours going? I've been slipping up little by little. Gotta catch it before I binge.

Weight:
> 207 lbs
Height:
> 6'4"
Goal weight:
> 155 lbs

Hey /thinspo/, I'm an obese 6'1" male. I've been calorie counting since July, and I'm down to 250lbs from 320. During that time I've done 2 10-day water fasts and 1 17 day water fast. This new years I'm planning to do a full 31 day water fast. I've been reading lots of articles about it, and although it will be hard, It is do-able (and I have enough fucking fat to do it without dying.) I'm planning to do this because I planned to be at 230lbs before February, but X-mas got in the way and I put on 4lbs in the last week.

Anyways- to the point of this post: Has anyone here done one of these before? Any tips to help prepare and get through this?

current body pic?
curious about proportions

Me

Male or female?

Is drinking lots of water during and after meals really that bad for your digestive system? Im reading through the model diet manual in the OP and I just realised I chug water like mad, especially during meals.

How badly am I fucking myself up, senpai?

W2C jeans?

I haven't found much to back that up. I think it's broscience desu.

I think that's too extreme. What about work or school? On fasts you have very little energy and you get almost high-like feelings. Some days you just sleep.

More conservative caloric deficit will keep you losing weight consistently and stop you from getting a bunch of loose skin, all while teaching you how to eat once at maintenance

>How are the holiday's going, /thinspo/?
>You staying on track?
I'm maintaining but kinda fell off these last two weeks. I gained a pound or so.

>Current stats? (weight,height,age,gender)
146-lbs, 5' 11", 31, m

>Goal weight and timeline?
145-lbs, I'll be there in a week.

I might go to 140-lbs next year, haven't decided yet. :3

Holidays are going well. Just been spending time with my parents since extended family is out of state. Had my aunt ask me if I had a gf yet. That was interesting.
>Current stats?
I'm 22, 6 feet tall and about 122 pounds.Male if it wasn't already obvious. Somehow I managed to not gain weight in the 2-3 days of eating gross amounts of food that's terrible for me.
Well I'm pretty good with where I'm at, but I've been wanting to hit 120 just 'cause. Don't have a timeline or anything, but it's pretty tough trying to get it my scale to say anything other than 121.6 these days.

>gain a bit over christmas
>worried
>take a shit
>turns out not only i didn't actually gain, i lost at my normal rate
I WILL PREVAIL VICTORIOUS

I've never heard of it before
If anything they usually advise you to drink enough during meals
Most of the time when people crave water it's because they need it

She looks like she's trying hard to not to sneeze in the camera

Life is shit but diet is good
>You staying on track?
Yeah
56kg/123lbs, 160cm (5'3?), 26, F
45kg(99?) somewhere in february

>So how do you guys stay sharp?
I don't, I'm a NEET

If I were you I'd just go for a slower weight loss until you get in a more stable position grade-wise

>sometimes I just "stay the same" for three days in a row
Isn't that just how weight loss works
Look at weekly differences

>Absolutely Terrible
>Not at all, I've completely stalled the past two weeks. I keep losing and gaining the same three pounds.
>5'7'', 116, F
>99 lbs before Passover.

whenever I overeat, my body physically feels awful. is this good?

i think most people feel this way
i was with friends the overweek and had like half a dominoes pizza for my monthly blowout or whatever and i felt fucking awful afterwards, felt like shit for about a day and a half

the middle in top row still looks chubby too me

I think that's muscle. silly user

>Model Diet Manual

actually the most helpful thing i've ever seen posted on this board thanks

Post your under 500 calorie faces

>tfw under 500 calorie

>tfw you realize that your pharmacy sells ephedrine
Time to utterly demolish the basic human need for sustenance with drugs bois :)

As someone who got into this because of back pain, the weight helps a lot. I think you are on the right track with your knee. Get skinny!

Do it slowly and you won't have the energy problem and take a multi that helps me. I take Adams men's

my back hurts like hell if I stand up straight for too long because I don't have enough muscle

Don't you need a prescription though?

No.

post thighspo

i always look to her for thinspo

Oof, that guafenesin will fuck up your stomach enough to make you not want to eat too

Feel free to include these, or browse around /b/ or /soc/ for fatties so will become a better guide.

Drinking water during meals doesn't affect your digestion at all. I've studied human biology and learnt that drinking water doesn't really inhibit it. That's just a stupid myth made by people who think they know stuff.

Having a random depressed episode. Hope it's been long enough since I've started this that I don't go back to stress eating- I should be ok. Too whiny to work out. Prolly just going to sit around and sketch all day. I've just been so bored lately and wanted to go out but I'm broke and everyone I know is busy, ugh...

Ok, maybe I'll force myself to do atleast SOME pilates

Post sketches

Not really the type of guy that posts here, but I have a question.

How do decrease the size of my legs without doing the same to my upperbody? Is it just a matter of cutting and not doing any lower body exercise?

...just skip leg day. Seriously. Your upper body will be strong and bulky, your legs will be mostly normie. You dont want strong upper body on thinspo legs. That'd look fucking stupid. This actually IS more for Veeky Forums than us

haha, maybe. We'll see. Just kinda doing exercises right now, I'll see what I get into the rest of the night. But that'd super detract from the thread so who knows

Well fuck. I get super sick below a BMI of 17 :(

How bad is this?

lonely; family getting older makes me feel guilty for living somewhere else, seeing them doesn't help and they're miserable while I'm here, love my friends back home but don't find my boyfriend attractive even though he's goofy and fun and i love the friends we have together; i feel like I'm going nowhere in life and will die unimportant and a bad artist and mediocre-bodied nothing
>You staying on track?
lmao yeah i guess
female, 5'8'', 120.6 today, 21
i wanna be in the teens (at most 119.6) by new years day
i wanna be 115 by mid-january
i wanna be 99 by mid-march

stretch marks show opposite of how your skin stretched. for example, I have horizontal stretch marks on my back from growing taller. I have vertical stretch marks on my hips from growing wider.

Terrible.

Whoah. I never knew that. That explains a lot
>fuckton of horizontal stretchmarks on my outer thighs

my hunger pains feel like progress i love them.

6' 140 somehow kept the holiday weight off hope everyone had a good time

you look like a child

Yeah I'm almost 20 and I still act like a kid so I can't say you're completely wrong

(you)

huh? that looks great. what am i missing here

I don't like my hips/upper thighs and would rather look thispo

If you happen to have a large pelvis, you may have a hard time looking neoteny. Gets worse when you're nearing 25+ years old.

Yeah I just get a huuuuge thigh gap but my hips stay wide obviously.
I just wish I could go to a lower bmi without having health problems. I'm jealous of people who can maintain at 15-16.

>5'2"
>22.5" waist
>22" head circumference

I look fucking ridiculous, not beautiful like I wanted and now I have to shop in the kids' section lmao

I'm a fat fuck Veeky Forums, and I really want to lose weight.

Is it possible to lose 60-70 pounds by September? I want to reach my thinspo by the time I study abroad.

Do you have any regular rise jeans that you can take a picture wearing? I wonder if maybe different rise jeans styles might look more or less flattering on your body type.