Japanese mags

Does anyone have scans of Free & Easy, Popeye magazine, and Hail Mary?

Other urls found in this thread:

nemui.co.uk/collections/zashi-box?utm_source=Nemui subs&utm_campaign=51da54ced0-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_12_21&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_251fddf749-51da54ced0-53233455&mc_cid=51da54ced0&mc_eid=e6fec3593a
hypebeast.com/2015/4/a-hypebeast-guide-to-japanese-fashion-magazines
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefcXdpS3hoNjlySjg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Popeye has its annual girls issue going on right now. The other two I can try and buy tonight if no one else has scans

How bout you pay for it

hey if you can get some girls mags from popeyes and put up a paypal or donation kind of shit
i will donate to you cuz u r a real pal

the girlfriend issue is just depressing man

some guy on /;fa/ recently made this, its super mega cool
nemui.co.uk/collections/zashi-box?utm_source=Nemui subs&utm_campaign=51da54ced0-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2016_12_21&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_251fddf749-51da54ced0-53233455&mc_cid=51da54ced0&mc_eid=e6fec3593a
im not too sure about this month but hopefully next month he'll have nonno, and when he does im 100% going to cop

On my phone so sorry for formatting and crap

What magazines do you want specifically? I usually get all the foreigner mags for free ( fudge, cluelle etc.) and others sporadically from work friends

Give me some way to contact you and I'll pick some up today

This looks solid but most of the men's magazines are garbage tier. That being said I'm biased and hate Ollie with a burning passion

don't really care, which mags. If you can get any girls fashion mags or stuff like mori girl and pop trendy stuff or w/e you like.
pop me a mail at weebfash at gmail dot com

I'll probably end up subbing to zasshiko too

Saved
I'll msg you once I get some

dude 35 bucks for 3 mags is bullshit
just buy them new from amazon.co.jp
it's the same price

I have a few years worth of back issues of Free&Easy (maybe like the last 7 years) and Popeye
And I bought a large format scanner solely to get my collection backed up
But I have no time to scan right now
Check back periodically and I'll put up stuff

i trust that the guy knows more than me about the mags, its just more convenient desu
all international shipping is free aswell, so i dont get cucked if i live in nz

magazines cost 6 bucks in japan
that's 18 for 3
shipping is ~15 bucks

why don't you just learn about the magazines so that you don't buy something you don't like

hypebeast even put out a (very limited but still useful) guide to mags

hypebeast.com/2015/4/a-hypebeast-guide-to-japanese-fashion-magazines

>hypebeast.com/2015/4/a-hypebeast-guide-to-japanese-fashion-magazines
fair enough guys, thanks for the advice
if i were to get 3 copies of non-no itd cost about the same as nemui's pack but i just read up a lil bit and 2/3 of those mags are like skater mags so not too great for me

>tfw will never colab to make magazines like this

seconding this but for popeye men

looking forward to it user

Happy Holidays mag sharing user!

If you're not buying the girls edition, I can buy it tomorrow.

what magazines are hardest to find scans for? are there any japanese fashion books or other print stuff worth scanning?

Probably newer/niche ones. I picked up a couple of interesting ones when I was at kotokuniya recently that I've never heard of before, but thumbed through and found were interesting and had good photos.

Also, does anyone know what's up with hudie.com? I see their watermark over plenty of scanned images, but the domain doesn't work.

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0jc0NJQ4qefcXdpS3hoNjlySjg
This was posted in a thread a while back

That's my Google drive account
Sorry for the lack of posts lately