Greetings from /out/

Greetings from /out/

Let me start by admitting that I live waaaaaaaay out in the middle of nowhere.
I am fashion illiterate to say the least.
Grown men in the cities.
Men with jobs and families.
Do they or do they not wear skinny jeans.
Thank you so much for a moment of your time Veeky Forums

fuck i wish I had legs like that

Slim for sure, skinny possibly. Wide "regular" leg is for plebs

I wear wrangler slim fit but I'm from Texas. Levi's seem to be the standard. I have a pair of Calvin Klein jeans every now and then.

Slim but not skinny. Cowboy cut depending on the jeans

skinny jeans are literally the most pleb thing you can wear

what do you think of Levi 501s?

I'd go slimmer or tapered if you have bigger thighs

I'm 102 not 089
Personally too baggy and straight fit for me. Idk about you.
I like my jeans snug around the thighsbut loose around the calves

I used to wear 511s, but they were always tight on me. I have pretty massive thighs and calves from hiking/mountain biking. But maybe it's because I was just not getting the right waist?

levi 511s fit like a charm4 me, all i wear. 6'2 190

Here is an example of me in my 501s. Do they look fine? If not, what do you guys suggest?

thanks

The best Levi's model available, literally will never go out of style. also one of the few types still made with a normal rise. No, they're not skinny jeans. but they're not baggy either.

desu from the side they look fine but I perfer a slim fit around the thighs. if you wanna avoid that stacked knee shit then get a size down in length.

shrink-to-fit is pretty dope

Is there any sizes below 30?

Many do. Just be careful wearing that shit out in Idaho, less the boys get drunk and rowdy and end up bending you over a bail of hay and taking turns on ya

You look fine by normie standards

if you really want a pair of nicely fitting jeans, buy a nice pair and have them tailored

you're going to fit in here just fine

Sorry, I meant length :(
I wear a 32 30 and usually have to get them hemmed

Alright thanks for the feedback guys. Glad they look alright at least and next time I buy jeans I'll get them a little shorter to avoid the knee stack. These are 32x32

savage. definitely too big for your legs, looks mucho baggy

look nice but. if u want god mode you need to get them tailored

I'm 22, live in the city and work a full-time job at a factory as part of maintenance, no family though. I wear slim fit, and am not scared to wear skinny fit. When I lived in farming communities it was out of place but I didn't really give a shit. In any sort of non-flyover city slim-fit is par for the course

t. skinny jean wearing fuccboi

you need to have your eyes checked
why buy 501s in the first place then

skinny jeans are forever cool if you take menial care of your legs/aren't a literal twig.

i fail to see how skinny jeans are any cooler than other kinds of pants, especially since they hit the mainstream populace like 10 years ago. literally even justin bieber wears them.

and the ultra small rises they helped popularise definitely aren't "cool"

Still can't understand how you Veeky Forumsggots unironically think this looks good.

>using justin bieber as an example of why something is bad
m8 get off this website and come back when you're at least 18

what looks good? I'm just a normie asking for advice senpai

honestly try hoisting these pants up your waist a little, might have to make the belt a bit tighter. They actually look like they might fit nicely you're just wearing them too low (possibly).

nigga when did i say they were bad

they aren't "cool" anymore, that's all

The reason you look bad has more to do with your weight desu senpai

I like your shoes though

yeah I'll keep working on it. Lost 70lbs so far

Start skipping leg day.

Most men's clothing is cut for normies with no real muscle mass on their legs.

That's just like, your opinion man. They're still "cool", it's just that everyone and literally their mothers can wear them and look nice, and everyone realizes this.

>everyone and literally their mothers can wear them and look nice, and everyone realizes this.
you lost me there

Not who you're talking with, but I couldn't look worse if I tried.

Levis 511 are the best jeans, you will probably want one with a tag that says "stretch" on it, those versions are usually more comfortable but you wont have to roll or tailor them.

>stretch
>low rise