Haircut Inspo

Got Haircut tomorrow need some enlightenment on /fa hairstyles

THOSE BOYS GOT SO HOT. WOWZA.

is that zach/cody?

anyone have that image that was posted a while ago of a guys hair progress from buzz to lion?
i remember it being a very long pic

cole sprouse ye
hes very effay

finally a cut i can achieve

I'm going for this, wondering if I can grow it from a buzz without doing anything

lmao that's fucking terrible

You need Robbie Rotten facial structure first, user.

I do pretty much, he just has a better nose

i have this now

you'll need to get it cleaned up at least once, the sides and back will get too disproportionately long if you grow it out from a buzz

I'm getting a haircut tomorrow too after growing for 3 years. I keep it in a bun because my hair looks even more like pubes when it's down. Need help

Buzz it

I want something simple that i don't have to do maintenance on like a buzz, but not a buzz.

If you watch this guy unironically just kill yourself. How can he give "fashion" advice, if he canĀ“t put an outfit together...That full rick/ninja core stuff that he try so hard to pull off doesn't work on him....and of course that undercut with his square face....Just stop it.

Getting a haircut tomo, what should I get? Was thinking of growing it out and so just getting it cleaned up but im open to other ideas.

What should I do with this? Getting itcut next week

Young Leo

your hair quality is too bad to grow it out

just buzz it or go super short

dreadlocks?

If you're a girl leave it just as it is; it's perfect. To me, at any rate.

Getting haircut tomorrow. Personally like curls. Too unkempt, high maintenance . Any suggestions?

How does one deal with shitty forehead genetics?

buzz

What should I do? I used to do an undercut brushed to one side but my hair is thin and shitty and I figured I should just embrace the awful genetics and shave it all.

Wouldn't it look bigger?

haha pst face faget
i bet you dont

how would a buzz cut look?

anybody have pictures of undercuts like pic related, but of the crown area of your head (back of the head pov)?

I've had the short sides thing for a while (kind of like ) and am looking to try something new. Could i pull this off? If not, what should i do? Hair is still damp in pics.

Also, going to barber in 5 hrs, will post results if thread is still alive

damn dude how old are you? you've got pretty decent bone structure but that baby face just kills it. Maybe just lose some weight and it might work for you.

I'm much older than i look
currently 61 kg / 134.5 lb @ 175cm / 5'9 (literally 0 muscle mass)
Am currently working on it, but not sure if i can lose enough weight to not look retarded, just fuck my shit up etc.

So, hair tips?

Lose some weight and maybe get addicted to coke

Youll be 100x more effay

keep the curls then, but get the sides and back cut.
it has potential to look p good

bad, don't do it. leave your hair as it is, it suits your head shape coz it is wide at the top, if you get a buzz youll look like a grey, no h8

the short looks better, your hair is too fine to have the one you like unfortunately,

Need a cut guys, it's been like eight months since my last so it's getting long. Half tempted by this undercut, but my hair is fine and I have a real bad receding hairline.

Pic related, it's me.

Also, is the beard working out, I'm nearing underweight so without it I look quite skeletal?

buzz both beard & hair to 6mm desu (1/4 inch)

last time I did that I looked like shreks right wing cousin.

What do with this ?

He also looks stupid when he's wearing skinny jeans. His legs aren't slim enough and he looks short af.

/receding hairline/ haircut tips?

inb4 no buzz cause imma be buzzinga it soons they're less, for the rest of my life.

Rhaggy?

Get glasses that fit you better, shape's good, just to small.

kek

i had this haircut it looked good for 3 weeks and after that i just looked straight up like a girl

ok, thanks

looks better though desu. try to grow out your beard with a buzzcut too

Might get a haircut today, what the fuck would fit my face?

do you like starcraft?

ew ew ew eew ew ew w we w e w ewe wwewewew EEEEEEEWWWWWW

Yes I know I'm fat, and my face isn't normally like that, but give me some advice here buddy

underrated

You do resemble matthew lillard slightly so I say, get glasses and trim it short

Going to the barber tomorrow, what should I do?

>currently 61 kg / 134.5 lb @ 175cm / 5'9 (literally 0 muscle mass)
you look much fatter than that
sound advice this

I promised results, here it is. Decided to try something new anyway. Can always go back to short sides & back later if this sucks ass.
Kind of annoying that my default facial expression is this retarded.

You are probably right. I'll attempt to go down to 57 kg / 125.6 lb and see if it makes a difference, I've been able to reach this weight before so i should be able to hit it again.

have you ever tried do something with eyebrows? i personally suffer from sparse, veryfair eyebrows and am considering using some kind of a product that will make them grow more and possibly become a bit darker/more noticeable

I have received this comment before about the eyebrows, i hadn't given it much thought until recently. Shoot some tips and/or solutions if you have any.

Just look at pics of young Steve buscemi for inspo
Agreed. I'm a ginger too & I dye my eyebrows light brown and it makes me look significantly better

i have heard about the castor oil method, haven't tried it yet,hopefully it wont be leaving anykndof smell because m very sensitive to that

have you ever considered an hero?

of course, every day

tfw huge forehead and shitty impossible to style floppy hair. May as well just get up and remove my head completely desu

kill urself fgt

I seriously hate this prick. Has no clue what the fuck he's on about and his fits look like complete shit 90% of the time despite spending a laughably large sum on clothing.

Hey Cole, you look like a nice guy but could you stop making threads about yourself all the fucking time?

And that's a bad thing?

what kind of haircut should I get if I have a round/squarish head? Medium length wavy hair but its kind of messy rn

cut the sides way shorter, it's too wide as is

keep the curls on top

What kind of hair do you have? Did it look similar enough after the haircut? Did you just show the barberer the picutres or what did you ask for? Concidering getting this myself!

What haircut should I get?

I TOOK THIS PICTURE

LOSE
WEIGHT

Instead of cutting it maybe just use some better hair care products/take better care of it. It looks p. good but a little too frizzy.

you need to do some deadlifts, your neck is skinnier than my dick

I think a crewcut would suit you, it's impossible to look like more of a faggot after all

>mfw I've been doing deadlifts with my arms and legs instead of with my neck this whole time

I'm going to get a haircut soon, and i dont want my hair to look shit, like in pic related
Any suggestions on what to do?

I'm not sure what to do with my hair. Suggestions appreciated.

Here are some from from throughout this year.

What should I do with this? I slick it back with pomade but I'm tired of it

I want something like this but idk if it's long enough

Doesn't matter what's on top of your head at this point desu.

Start lifting man, jaw gains

Ouch, that bad, huh?

How does one workout the jaw? Probably be easier to just get plastic surgery.

lel