Im gonna start wearing a nazi shirt ironically

it will be just plain black shirt with a small nazi embroidery stitched into it

what sort of consequences can i expect from this. i already have a sick mullet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T5w4BvqaX-Q?t=2m31s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im gonna be pairing it with these sun glasses

if anybody talks shit im just gonna say im jewish. literal check mate on the haters

>just a prank bro

i support you though

If you wear it to college or work you're in trouble. Besides that probably some mean looks and the occasional "Please leave the store". Also nods from closet neo nazis.

why not red?

If i catch you wearing that im about to slide my smooth 7in in your tight hole

you'll probably get beat up by angry black people at some point and yelled at a lot by them so you better lift and be tough. prepare for assault

see you on worldstar senpai

i'll call you a faggot if i see you irl, but that's as far as i'll go

lately I've been far more right leaning and if I saw that in person, (forget the mullet/glasses, I'm talking about just a normal outfit and nazi t) I'd probably laugh to myself and give a little nod. boldness and individuality should be commended.

>muh nazi's aren't individualists, they're just idiots who've succumbed to blind hate

How many nazi's do you know? Scratch that, how many people do you know that have that bravery, that spirit, the burning fucking drive from inside that has them think putting on a nazi t, even ironically, is recognizable as something they themselves want to do. It takes someone with a very forward individualist mindset, I believe.

Of course, I think nazism is disgusting, blah blah blah

Not going to go out of my way and hurt them. But at the same time if I saw a man walking around a preschool wearing a t shirt that had an image of a man's girthy erection I'd tackle that guy to the ground. So I suppose that's a double-standard(?) I have to personally think more on and untangle ya feel.

expect a literally Hitler reaction
youtu.be/T5w4BvqaX-Q?t=2m31s
2:31

not a fan of it

op is most likely some numale loser like the rest of /pol/

hi hater

i reckon itd be pretty fucking funny if you did it wit the glasses and mullet, inevitable internet meme though

Celtic cross is a bit more subtle

I would give you the okay hand and a nod. Most people will think you are literally raping them, anotha shoa

>Scratch that, how many people do you know that have that bravery, that spirit, the burning fucking drive from inside

wow your right, he's a honestly heroic for wanting to wear a shirt with a swastika on it

wow thats deep. really opened my eyes

wow so brave, very courageous

Judging from today's society of screaming literally Hitler and literally shaking, yes he's brave for doing it.

>that burning fucking drive from inside

This is a retarted thread. No one ain't gonna du nuffen

>confusing stupidity with bravery

is it brave to walk around Hiroshima with a tshirt that "Japan Deserved the Atomic Bomb" (written in Japanese of course so all the lovely locals could understand).

Brave... maybe... commendable... no.

This. The idea that right wingers are somehow more masculine than left wingers is just a bullshit meme. Both types are more often than not total pussies, at least in my experience. Extreme polarization and acting out just seems to attract a certain type of person.

EEEE HO FATTO UNA SVASTICA IN CENTRO A BOLOGNAAA
MA ERA SOLO PER LITIGARE

Yeah fuck those Americans who killed those damn Nazi. /s

Are you socially retarded?

I have worn this. Most people don't care

Ahahah porcoodiio

seems a little edgy if you do want to hint at your actual political views, but if you're just doing it for laughs - more power to you
that being said you'll probably stop wearing it when you finally get sick of people looking at you like a freak everyday. I used to use famous nazis as my nicks and avatars in multiplayer vidya, and it was pretty funny for a while and a lot of people found it funny too when Heinrich Himmler was top player or whatever, but I got sick of getting banned on german servers.
most people probably don't even know what that is, which makes it way more subtle than the swastika

you're not sid vicious

you'll look like an autist

If you wanna wear swastikas there's this great brand called LA Tuneheads

here is what will happen

op is going to wear this under a jacket to school, and then when it's time to bust it out, a wave of anxiety and self doubt will hit him and he will keep his jacket on all day. He will try this again and again for the rest of the week.

Eventually, he will get the courage to be this retarded and edgy. however instead of people saying, "wow he is pretty ballsy and edgy. how cool." he will just get disgusted looks and probably get stomped by black dudes on concrete causing permanent brain damage. someone will read to him and wipe his ass for the rest of his life.

srs tho he won't have any friends

what's the difference?

If you did your history you'd know Ernst Rommel wasn't anti Hitler, and disobeyed many of his military commands. Afrika Korps were wehrmacht and didn't necessarily agree with the Nazi's

i laughed softly
*tips helmet*

They don't care because they most likely don't know what it is

You'll encounter 'tolerant' liberal lynch mobs shoving their phones in your face and uploading to their blogs and The Guardian.

What the actual fuck has happened to this board.

I literally know one guy who a a swastika tatted on him. and it is because he went to prison, and had to join a gang, and he was white so really didnt have a choice.
The dude is a total fuckup though, one of those fucking weird guys that wears monster and FOX shit still

wtf i love nazis now.

>webm

good post

that webm is fire

Germanon here. It's forbidden here, anticonstitutional symbolism musn't be shown. Lands you in jail.

And trust me, our left-wing autonomous groups are as violent as right-wing skinheads.

the same thing that's happening to the rest western society

Cool? Check
Edgy? Check
For a good cause? Check

Do it user! Wear it in front of your grandma and aunt

>if I saw a man walking around a preschool wearing a t shirt that had an image of a man's girthy erection I'd tackle that guy to the ground
then you'd teleport behind him and unsheath your katana right bud?

reported

why?

blue boards are sfw fagit

are you browsing from work, a janitor, a prude or just angry and need to vent your anger by reporting a funny webm and rubbing it in the person's face after? or just autistic and therefore not able to tolerate nudity simply because it's against the rules?

im so confused man this is so fucked wow fucking hell, i don't think i'd blame anyone for hitting that, fuck.

rules are rules. break the rules, get banned.

lately I've been far more leaning to depression and if I saw that in person, (forget the mullet/glasses, I'm talking about just a normal outfit and depression ) I'd probably laugh to myself and give a little nod. boldness and individuality should be commended.

>muh depressed people aren't individualists, they're just idiots who've succumbed to blind hate

How many depressed people do you know? Scratch that, how many people do you know that have that bravery, that spirit, the burning fucking drive from inside that has them think killing themselves, even ironically, is recognizable as something they themselves want to do. It takes someone with a very forward individualist mindset, I believe.

Of course, I think depression is disgusting, blah blah blah

Not going to go out of my way and hurt them. But at the same time if I saw a man walking around a preschool wearing a t shirt that had an image of a man's girthy erection I'd tackle that guy to the ground. So I suppose that's a double-standard(?) I have to personally think more on and untangle ya feel.

so it is the breaking of rules not the content that offended you, correct? neurotic, janitor or autist?

you do realize saying that you reported or saged something is against the rules as well

I have crippling depression hahah
just like Idubbs lol XDDD
upvoting!

Theres a dude who comes into a smoke shop I frequent that has neo-nazi tattoos that are visible, theres a huge one on his neck.
Everyone just kind of acts indifferent or annoyed by his presence. No one tells him off or goes on some tirade about him being a racist. He's just sort of treated like a kid wearing rave pants and a dog collar, like the try hard idiot he comes off as.

>For a good cause? Check
wew lad

>what sort of consequences can i expect from this.
you're gonna get punched in the face by some lefty nigger

And that is?

it's getting fat
fat people cannot into fashion

Don't know where you're from, over here you'll get the shit beaten out of you.
Hope that happens to you too, for your own sake.

lol go check out /gif/

life is weird

Or a WWII vet, they're pretty old now though.

1 liek = 1 suicibe

I'd want to be a little less obvious (see pic related) due to how violent antifas have been getting lately but have fun mate.

The only element that i cannot support is the mullet. Where is your Richard Spencer style fashy haircut?

I don't usually use the word 'cringe' but that shirt... it's just corny. At least a swastika is a beautiful symbol. This is like something that guy from the Big Bang Theory would wear if he were a rightist.

Sweet Jesus