>number nine da hardest brand out
>Ian Connor and bloody o are fashion icons
>"fashions"
>facts
>I fuck with you blood
>we gonna pull up in the uber
>u tryna go to up&down?
>link at homies world
>#yeezy350 #model #brooklyn #kanye #yeezy #boosts #supreme #supremeBST #rafforsale #vetements #acneforsale
>Ay bro u take venmo

lmfao this is too true

Facts b

Can someone please translate this to English

lol

Better question is, how do you appropriately respond to this type of shit?

I kind of end up around some related artistic shit too, but in a low key authentic way. I want these people to fuck off desu. Social media presence is cancer and I want nothing to do with these people. I want them to stop messaging me and sending flame emojis and shit. I don't want to work woth you if you just want to bite and steal my shit.

but playboi carti is the best "mumble" rapper rn

You just have to learn some Ebonics/slang so you have something to respond with. It helps you not look autistic in social setting today which sucks, but once you have friends you can slowly start weeding it out.

Language isn't the issue man. It's the general lack of self awareness others have and how shitty they are imposing themselves over everything you try to do no matter how low-key. They try to make it seem like they were there first even when they were never even there in the first place. A bunch of fake fucks. It's a just bunch of dickriding cunts.

Hahahaha holy fuck I'm dying

absolutely disgusting

reeeee

>tfw number nine's name has been dragged through the dirt since takahiro left

this would be funny like 2 years ago but in 2016 these people you're parodying are the majority on Veeky Forums

Those are some fits minus the guy and the hat. Some of you autists will bitch about it but there is nothing objectively wrong with it. Maybe the shirt of some band that memed its way back into the spotlight could replaced too but what if homeboi actually likes iron maiden?

>K$ace
Amazing to see him mentioned here. Went to high school with the guy, ask me anything

>K$ace

literally who

Hahahaha

Just a young 20 year old kid from Ossining, NY trying to make it.

I hope he doesn't make it

Wasted energy. By normie standards he already is making it. Fucks girls, gets magazine photoshoots, models, gets songs made, hosts events, hangs out with rappers (Kieth Ape, Lil Yachty, etc).

this. I predicted hypebeasts are going to ruin n(n) and uc last year. there's an interview with ian that came out saying it was a super secret brand only they knew about. never geg'd so hard. at least we thesoloist. r-right?

I don't think UC has been ruined, but I'm a Jun fanboy so maybe I'm just in denial

I can't say I follow any rappers but I've seen 1 social media post about N(N) and none about UC. With any luck their interest in N(N) will just be post 2010. I get the impression soloist is too edgy for them particularly as it has no diffusion line

Yeah, I really don't see thesoloist or early N(N) being big with rappers or their hypebeast fans

Why are these people in your circles in the first place?

ss02 raf hoodie
aw05 n(n) jacket

aw05 n(n) pants

back to /r/streetwear

ss03 raf button up

I'm proving it's already ruined.

n(n) skull tee
n(n) track jacket
aw05 n(n) pants
raf bunny boots

ss03 raf hoodie

03*

uc 85 a&c jeans

ian payed some backlist hoes to wear his jeans.

uc 68 jeans
aw 05 n(n) jacket

backpage*

you seem to know a lot, any idea what jeans Ian's wearing in this pic?

or in this pic

no idea friend, but the second pic's texture reminds me of slp or april77. there's a little shine to it. but always remember it's the body type and leg shape that make the jeans. good luck friend : )

nevermind I found them. after some research I believe they are acne ace cash. there ya go friend : )

what the fuck even is this thread?

>>i fuck with you bro

is this some secret homosexual lingo?

homoniggercore?

>implying A$AP dresses himself
mfw

shit got me rolling my guy

So happy I sold those shoes like 2 years ago for a profit lmao

The soloist has been meh for the past 2 seasons, but I hope to kek that hypebeasts don't jump on it ahhh

So he's shit?

>Raf was a mistake

DROP THE FUCKING TAPE CARTI

w2c hoodie pls

I'm confused. Does everyone in this thread agree that fashion can be ruined by guilt-by-association?

pretty much

fashion is ruined the second someone near you trying to be fashionable is a faggot

fashion and teenagers dont mix

thank you so much dude, you have some encyclopedic knowledge about fashion bro that's crazy

It's the opposite. It's how you tell a friend you love them WITHOUT being homo.
Maybe not now but he always has before, and he was known for his sense of fashion.

Not ruined really, but I feel some level of discomfort when I see rappers wearing good clothes, or brands that I like. Gives me a level of apprehension that a bunch of apes are about to 'discover' a brand that's been around for a long time through an improper means rather than going and looking for information themselves, they wait for a musician to tell them about it essentially.

Just tell them that's cool and move on. No need to engage in the conversation, just be polite. Any pre-decided response to this kind of shit would be just as much of a front. People will see you do that and call you a class act, don't give anybody a reason to say something bad about you (esp in circles like fashion).

>eh yo nigga you finna roll on da wenches befoe we go hit up da blacksmith for a new sword mah nigga?

those pants look like something spacejew would make

Anybody else completely detest Ian Connor and Bape?

Show me 1 (one) good tasteful nigger fit. What is this shit? No sense of proportion, no sense of designer's philosophy (Raf and UC are completely different). It's just "mah cool foreign brands mixed together".

Why does it matter how people discover something? It doesnt make the actual brand any more or less fashionable depending on the way you find out about it.

Fags like you are literally just as bad as the hypebeast teenagers you hate so much because youre letting irrelevant people dictate your fashion descisions instead of just dressing the way you actually want to.

pigalle, iirc when it came out it was like $2500

you must hate raf and UC then right? even before they became "mainstream" and hating them got cool?

"im tryna link"
i like how everyone is something today but no one is good at it

he has absolutely no idea how to market himself

>link
What does that mean ?

this outfit's cool as shit

hes not wearing a hoodie in this pic...

he's talking about the sherpa

>Why does it matter how people discover something?
The same reason spoonfeeding is discouraged on Veeky Forums, people don't develop the skills needed to find things on their own or the curiosity to learn about new things by themselves, that and laziness

>youre letting irrelevant people dictate your fashion descisions instead of just dressing the way you actually want to.
Where did you get that from? I didn't burn all of my clothes of x brand when I saw a person I disliked wearing them, I just felt uncomfortable. I thought that should be obvious, which is why I said 'not ruined'

it seems like you really just want to feel like a soecial little snowflake and therefore get uncomfortable when you see someone wearing the same shit as you and try to mask it as you caring about people being "curious" or not being "lazy" when in actuality it seems far more likely that you just cant stand the fact that peope (particularly black people amd teenagers) might be into the same shit as you which means you now have nobody to feel superior to

le mao
>rick on manlets

Bloody Osiris is the one nig posted here with good fits and a pretty ok sense of style T B H

You're welcome to read it however you want, but you don't know what I think. You seem to be backtracking too.

yes fashion is very much tied to the people who wear it.

Docking

das racist

"Excuse me, my fine fellow, but I seem quite unable to translate your thick ebonics dialect. Care to repeat and/or rephrase in the Queen's English?"

I detest VLONE fags, Bari, Ian Connor, and instagram daddy hat wearing phaggots
but not my precious bape desu; except for shark hoodies

Only decent thread I have seen on Veeky Forums in months. Lets talk about this, so essentially there are a lot of people that are assblasted that their secret designer club is being hyped. Lets talk about why, well there is a good reason. In hip-hop culture there has always been a desire for the following qualities 1. Rarity 2. High Pricepoint 3. Recognition. So essentially wearing rare raf and n(n) pieces gives rappers a kind of validation. So it is only logical that they would gravitate toward this. Personally, I blame a lot of this on David Casavant for making raf widely available to Rappers for loaning purposes in music videos ect. This increased the awareness of niche designers like Raf and Helmut ect. Due to a high level of exposure and a very scarce amount of actual pieces in circulation you get the end result of 10,000$+ raf parkas chilling out on grailed.

>David Casavant
made some serious cash in the past 10 yrs

don't forget about Jakob Hetzer or w/e his name is, nice and unoriginal (or Shane Gonzalez for that matter)

another teenage instagram poser

internet fashion is so contrived

Ian was just trolling, he ain't as stupid as his fanboy followers are

dude never finished freshman year of highschool. he literally has a mind of a middle schooler.

There's no way. Come on..

underrated

>#supreme

being a skater is suffering

im dying

lmao is ian connor like 4 ft tall?

>spacejew
who? and what are those pants my god

What's wrong with playboi carti?

desu senpai

the fuck? Veeky Forums is still 99% autistic goth inspired loners. what fucking board are you talking about?

>Lil Yachty
>rapper
lel

lurk more newfag

I like wearing shark hoodies under good fits and only keep the hood out for some post ironic bullshit
Also people in public come up and talk to me because they think it looks cool and that makes me happy because I can't start conversation normally

w2c sunglasses

dude looks like he's got Rock Lee's leg weights on