Cop or Not, T-Shirt Edition

Review other peoples t-shirts based on your opinion.

Other urls found in this thread:

wetstore.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

100% cop if you wear it so it looks vaguely ironic

Sweet Jesus, w2c.

not OP but here wetstore.jp/
Also I bought OPs shirt and it's great, also got the hell death independent long sleeved shirt.
Fun fact the word on it, which is the brand name, is sexual and basically says 'get wet' in Japanese but apparently it's funny, not crass

Damn, the site is actually pretty dope. Thanks bruh.

Goddamn the only ones worth the price are the bombers and they're sold out

do they fit tts?
or are they weird japanese fits
wanna buy the akira shirt to wear slightly undersized so will cop a small but dont want it to be crazy small

ignore this thread op ruined the fucking chain

w2c pls

nvm

why is their no size guide

DO NOT BUY.

same clothes was spammed and shilled back in 2013 on a bigcartel shop. Veeky Forumsgs never got their orders and had to cancel after months passed. bad customer service. they never got refunds either. even that faggot porter robinson fell for it DO NOT COP

gunna buy it anyway

lol this

Hmmmmm.... Time to double down

Is this true? I was about to buy a t-shirt from them.

Any one know who she is? She always catches my attention when this meme store is posted

kk

yes it's true check the archive

Well fuck, gotta find that bomber elsewhere then

its worth trying tho
if they dont send it just get a refund through paypal

Man, I've bought from this store twice and only had a problem the second time where the hat I ordered got lost in the mail. Guy was nice enough to send me a replacement and even throw it on next day priority. Youre all shit dude.

just because everything worked out for you doesn't make other people's experience any less valid

>unironically buying graphic tees

i feel bad for anyone that does this senpai