Why does everyone on this board have yellow fever...

Why does everyone on this board have yellow fever? Comfy fit posted with an asian = comfy-core wow! comfy fit with any other race = hobo trash garbage fuck. Why are so many people on this board ashamed of their own race

Other urls found in this thread:

nyti.ms/2cAgOJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you`re reading too much into it dude

it's just that these japanese mags have really good inspo, and there isn't a whole lot of western inspo for that kind of style

Maybe because you are on a forum website that caters to weaboos.

this is anime board.

This

a lot of japanese "comfycore" or "workwear" is taken from western culture entirely. Do people actually think like you?

Both look awkward to me.

It doesn't matter, you rarely see that on western magazines.

of course it's western-inspired, but try finding western inspo on comfycore. you'll probably have to browse instagram (god knows under what tags) and half the fits will be shit.
meanwhile each of those japanese mags has tons of great inspo in one place

What, are you fucking retarded + gay?

is this just a thinly veiled C O M F Y thread op ?

bc im 100% ok with that

hobo

>thinly veiled
>veil not quilted and filled with heavyweight primaloft, maybe even in a classic MA1 color scheme so they can call it a Yoshida Porter collab
delete this post

how big is your cock?

bigger than the people's who post about chinks every other day

No one's ashamed of their race, except asian men.

If you can only find it in japan it means it's japan's property now !

tryhard with small dicks

Cuz nobody here looks at western mags for inspo

that doesnt make it any more illegitimate
its their version and take on it which is seemingly more palatable to Veeky Forums

>if I delete a post it's gone forever

dumbass

god this outfit sucks post something fresh

nah, I just messed up the trip.

kek

W2c sweats on top image

Just weebs wanting what they can't have. It's not like any of them would ever dare try walking out in public wearing """"""comfycore"""""" anyway

shit comment but brings up a good point
japans fashion scene specifically in tokyo is really organic and diverse which allows anyone to wear virtually anything and feel comfortable

>Veeky Forums says that a slim and attractive person with a body well-suited to a given outfit looks good in it
>then says some ugly/overweight person doesn't look good in the same outfit
wow such hypocrisy ugh i cant even

Different things work for people who look different you fucktard

Because they're shit

kek

i think the japanese are just better at fashion in general
these magazines are styled and photographed incredibly well

>anime imageboard
Besides that, there is a longstanding history of Japanese fashion mags embracing streetwear and comfortable fits. Western fashion mags exclusively fit in the realm of adverts to sell brands.

This is true, but then you realize that what other people think doesn't actually have to affect how you feel about yourself, and you just wear clothes because you like them and want to be comfy. Eventually you wind up looking at these mags because the fits contained wherein are actually pleasing to look at and embody how one wants to look.

find me comfycore fits in the US

cry some more you fat fuck

I bought some mags from nemui.co.uk actually - Jap fashion mags are pretty good, you just gotta find the good ones rather than the shit hipster ones.

lmao are you Americuck by any chance? i am pretty sure you are Americlap

You can't do this. We've settled this down before, there are stuffs that look good on certain race, right ? Japanese style just organically grew up, aligned with their lifestyle and personality. That's why it looks good on them, but not on someone else.

Don't do this please. We asian men have nothing else to feel good about.

Anyone have that pic of the Japanese girl wearing a bomber on the cover of a magazine?

it's probably the october 2015 issue of Nylon Japan

By the way there's a magazine that has Japanese hypebeast grills wearing MA1s in practically every cover

not even close to fat, just stating /fa has a fetish for chink faces

What brands fit this aesthetic

It's the Japanese comfy filter they use in those pictures. Look at the washed out colors.

Because majority of fa is white, they can analyze the faces and body structures of whites, looking at an asian is completely alien to them. They cant tell the difference between a good looking one or a bad one. Also all this asian shit is embarrasing, they try so hard to emulate western culture and its weird af. Imagine if someone here posted some skinny white kid with a bowl cut and thick glasses dressed in a fuggin kimono or some shit? Would look goofy right? Same goes with gooks. A million chinks in thrifted clothes from the 90s that are way too big on their tiny bodies photographed in some awkward staged scenario that looks alien af.

They run pictures through a photocopier. New York Times revealed the secret to comf a few months ago

nyti.ms/2cAgOJk
Here's a link