WTI

It's pretty clear, at least from technical analysis, that oil has bottomed. Get ready for $100 oil again, it was all a scheme by the Saudis to kill America's domestic oil business.

MY IQ IS TIED TO OIL, PLEASE GO UP

>US invades Saudi Arabia
>UWTI to the moon
Hold UWTI and cross fingers when those 9/11 documents release.

well now that ive analyzed your 1000 indicators i would have to agree with you

You are so right.

Jeezz. That's some nice fucking chart. 3D and everything. I'll bet a chart that nice wouldnt lie.

>at least from TA

Regardless, I've been bagholding UWTI for months now. (from the bottom)

>11 down slopes
>4 up slopes
Yea, I'll wait for the next gravy train

9/11 documents when?

theres a chance mossad will cause a habbening by making mosul dam collapse drowning million sand coons and blame it on ISIS (we could assist it with meme magic) and at the same time do a saudi habidding = 250$ wti

>Muh Illuminati triangles tell me oil is at the bottom

Good one, Mr. Shekelstein. Did you at least consider the Bratislavan sinusoidal trendcurve?

Oy vey goyim, I considered every indicator. My set up has 14 monitors all attached to the same Asus laptop so I never miss anything.

Want to buy some calls above $100 from me? I want to help a fellow trader gain some experience.

Won't happen before the election so Hillary can win, and then she'll say that it's already been discussed, and why does it have to come up again? Don't hold your breath.

whats this software?

OP is right, biz is just too stupid to see it.

My jewish investment manager is taking everything out of oil

Do you think it would be good to forex with oil dependent currencies like CAD, NOK, RUB, etc ?

I was holding UWTI from Nov in the 60s (pre Rev split) - doubled up at the bottom to get an avg of $28.60. Just dumped it at break even. Decay ridden EtN is shit.

is anyone here actually gonna net a profit when crude hits $100? my oil positions will likely offset the higher cost of gas

by that logic you have to invest now because your oil losses will be offset by your savings in your gas bill!
you cant lose!!!

Ive been buying since last Q3 last year. My biggest unrealized losses were in January or February, but I was filling my 25g truck up for $55 and putting the savings into more oil stocks

Sorry goy, this software is only available for Goldman Sachs employees.

RUBUSD long term

I'm calling a 37-46$ trading band for the WTI for the next 6 months.

>Arabs conniving to destroy US economy
>funding ISIS
>sending immigrants to rape, steal and murder
>sponsors of fundamentalist Islam globally

US has so many good reasons to be allies with Saudi Arabia like it is really.

what happen to free?
Can no longer buy at rh.
>tfw you fell for free meme

Decay ridden ETN is $25.82. Good riddance.

Shitibank is predicting $70 oil, they were right about $20 oil so they obviously know what they are doing. Let us all be market normies and buy early 2017 calls above $70.

The Chinese are buying oil in Dubai which is firing up the US domestic market. China is fucked financially but they won't admit it. So they are supporting their own investments globally by pumping up the price of oil. Meanwhile, your fucking Iranians, who I knew quite well, thank you, can't load their oil fast enough causing a huge backlog of ships waiting to load at Kharg Island. So the oil that was expected to be delivered isn't showing up and holy shit we better cover. Hedge fund are at record oil length per the CFTC. Do you remember what happened when they were record short back in Jan/Feb?

The oil business is a great speculative business with gigantic volatility now. Volatility is like waves on the ocean. You can fish successfully in 6 foot seas but your fucked trying to fish on 60 foot seas. The oil trading business is in 60 foot seas now.

In times like these you should just trade options and hang out with big titted secretaries you brought to Zug from Houston and watch them cook shrimp while wearing just their panties and a tank top and listen to their Texas accents and give them gold jewelry from time to time.