You motherfuckers that are this skinny

You motherfuckers that are this skinny.

do you get girls? how are you confident with your body?

I've just turned 21 and think it might be time to gain some weight. I feel like a week child when most girls have bigger arms than me ect.

Starting to become really insecure.

my mum said I'm ugly now that I got skinnier

You are probably tall so that makes up for it so you are at least able to get girls
Short skinny guys really look like children when even compared to girls in the same age bracket

If youre insecure about it i suggest you start exercising. Don't be a guy that validates himself on whether he can get girls or not.

I cant do much about it atm, I get full too quick and my apatite is non-existent.

I don't get girls. I don't think it has anything to do with how skinny I am, but I don't care much either way.

I like being skinny, and I don't want a relationship.

I was this skinny and then I started lifting
I'm still slim and it's awesome. Girls seem to like it

How often do you lift?

routine? pics?

Yeah it tends to work as long as you're not COMPLETELY skelly. Also depends on your face as well of course and overall genetic makeup sucheck as bodily proportions. I got lucky in those regards and get girls fairly often. It's about comfort too, I like my body and being skinny but some people don't. I worked out for 2 years in hs and got otter mode as hell but honestly feel better moving on to uni and getting thinner.

>Make sure all your weight is muscle.
>be rich and smart
>be confident
>be tall

The first three points make sure others know your body is a deliberate choice and therefore desireable. People will only want your body as much as you want it.
Last point is just an uncontrollable perk.

yeah but i am lucky with my genetics and look threatening, combined with no feelings and over consumption of intoxicants some dumb bitch will often appear next to me at wherever i am and share drugs/fuck until she realizes im really fucked in the head which normally takes 1 night or less

Can't tell if underage or autism.

I don't, and I can't gain weight either. It's a curse. I don't know where to start by gaining weight either, it's really really hard.

Eat motherfucker eat motherfucker eat eat ear.

I haven't gained a pound in nearly 2 years, even after starting to work out a bit. It's because I don't eat enough. Start drinking protein shakes when you aren't hungry, and just eat as much as possible.

start exercising (weights) and youll want to eat more. getting muscular is easy, it just takes time and discipline.

a lot of girls like lanky skinny guys, don't believe everything /r9k/ told you

you have to have the right personality and right proportions for it to work, otherwise you just look like an insecure autist.

Fuck the hoes who have specific demands. I wouldnt be with someone ugly either but i wont be like looking for skinny girls only.
Its funny how okay is it for girls to have demands like that but as soon as a guy says the same thing, he is a sexist pig.
Fuck this shit has made me sexist to the point that i believe women should have no right to work in police, politics and military. Most of them gets pussy pass and compensate for their small size and weak bodies by being loud and aggressive.

Im probably about as skinny as that dude except my chest is a bit bigger and waist isnt as wide as his

Not all girls are into the same thing, some do like skinny guys, like my girlfriend for instance. But before I was with her I had no real trouble with girls

Being charismatic can generally make up for not having a perfect physique, unless youre a proper skinny manlet or a gargantuan freak. The ones that do put priority on perfect bodyshape tend to be utter cunts anyway and arent worth your time

Be confident
Be funny
Dont be a manlet

im skinnier than that and girls fall like dominoes for me. dress for your body and have the genetics for a pretty face and you'll stop acting like a fag

hahaha

this

>do you get girls?
>defining your self worth based on ones sexual activity
maybe you should stop browsing a mongolian carpenter forum and get out to get girls, my dear friend of african descent

No, i feel pretty shitty in my body.
I get girls here and there tho.

w2c genetics

If girls are bigger than yours, they're probably fat

>Not allowed to be fat
>Not allowed to be skinny
>Not too muscular now

The fuck? Skinny is the short guys best option.

smoking weed will change that

At 21 i was 6'3 155-160lbs and I never had an issue. Went to gym gained 50 lbs and still have no problem. Only now I feel like I won't get my ass kicked at the drop of a hat. Veeky Forums

When will they learn?

you don't have to be a degenerate to gain healthy weight

>narrow shoulders
>wide hips
>wide abs
I will pray for him.

>You motherfuckers that are this skinny.

dats me

>do you get girls? how are you confident with your body?

yes and yes you just have to be over 6 feet and have a good face thats all that matters. I get laid all the time

if i'm between 5'9 and 5'10 can i still be this skinny

my proportions are pretty good but i am really thin

if you're skinny it is really a lot easier to get looking good than if you're slightly chubby. Literally just start doing some crunches and lifting something heavy in your house for a few months and up your protein intake and you'll start looking better. Don't go gung-ho at first, you need to get your body used to exercise.

5'11" and 105lbs. I'm HUGELY popular with fat girls, gay guys, and older women, I do okay with everyone else. But I'm really social so I'm not relying on getting women by just throwing my body at them and hoping they're into it. I like being skinny enough to wear basically anything.

this is true

this
it still surprises me

6'2/180lbs and im knee deep in bitches
i dont really fuck with being skinny that much, ive been lazy but i got into hitting the weights for awhile

i already had that model look and the all black getup but it can take awhile to be comfortable with urself
u want to be lean and mean, not skin and bones

I'm 6' 4", as skinny as pic related, and average looking.

little girls STARE AT ME
girls that I'm not interested in STARE AT ME

girls that I'm actually interested in don't look at me at all

why

>eat ear

Ok

Good mum desu

Maybe try smaller but more frequent meals to help with that, you'll have to get used to being full all the time as well. I also smoke to help with appetite

5'11 130 pounds 18 years old last year of highschool got into fashion 3 years ago I don't talk to girls with bigger arms than me
if you're insecure you're not going to get any girls. I just recently started getting girls currently messing around with my friends younger sister, she just spends the day reading books in my bed while I do school work on my computer. Pretty content with my life atm.

exactly the same right here, girls i dont like are literally obessed with me even though they have boyfriends

6'1 130lbs

>do you get girls?
no

>how are you confident with your body?
i'm a fashion god

lmao so true

>LITERALLY FALLING TO A MEME ON Veeky Forums ON Veeky Forums OUT OF PLACES
>LITERALLY GETTING A SKINNY WANK AT THE ADVICE OF LEMME REPEAT, PEOPLE ON FUCKING Veeky Forums

The state of some of you

Fucking told
If you have a 10/10 face and eat considerably well, you don't need to gonto the gym, maybe 30+ guys but still

Also, both gals and boys love skinny guys, wtf
Maybe you're in socials circles where it's fashionable to be bulky muscular, and you meet a lot of plebs
The skinnier one prefers people the more patrician it is

i used to be this skinny and a lot girls liked me because of personality. nowadays, i'd rather have functional strength because of surfing and skating. doesn't matter what weight you are, someone will find you attractive especially if you have face + personality.

5' 11" 130lb here

Yes, men and women are constantly telling my girlfriend they're going to steal me and I was called a "panty-dropper" by a coworker

probably wrong thread to say this as it seems most people think bulking up is the answer to everything

i'm skinner than OP's pic and 6'5, i think if you're skinny and you act feminine, girls will see you as weak and effeminate, whereas if you act like a normal guy and you're skinny, girls will like you more, don't act like a tough guy because then it looks like you're compensating, just be a cool guy

also what the guy above me said about functional strength, if your hobbies include sports then great but if they don't, don't force sporty hobbies on yourself to look better, chances are the exercise will give you a big head and your ego will put people off, i know guys who are very athletic, but can't pull girls because they just don't shut up about sports or lifting, girls dont care about what you do, they just care about the results

lastly OP be confident, don't worry about being skinny and weak, i'm skinny and weak, but i'm a nice guy and have never been in a fight, why do i need to be strong nowadays? when i'm old and bald i'd like to be strong to protect my children, but for now i'm young and will live like a young person

a lot of people here forget that unlike beauty, youth is something every body has and will fade for everybody, beauty fades but beauty can grow with time

How old you bro? You sound like a nice guy

thank you, i'm 21, i think my point is that being nice is far more important than people credit, but i suppose this is a fashion board

tim??

hello friendo

skinny only works on tall and lanky. if you don't have the skeletal frame for it just lift

>if you don't have the skeletal frame
What are you saying?
Everybody has a skeleton you cuck

are you being stupid on purpose

who are you quoting?

i have a gf and ive had girls talk to me not just a lot its a matter of what another individual thinks of you, i'm not really attractive so its not a matter of being skinny or attractive just be you and someones going to like your bony arms

>i think my point is that being nice is far more important than people credit

I was the guy talking about functional strength and I had a similar discussion with an old friend. Being nice is cool and all but being kind is where it's at. I agree with your point that people don't give being nice enough credit. You seem like a chill dude, would hang out with/10.

its all about face, user

This, desu. If I was fat, I would look ridiculous, and if I started to get buff, I'll look like I have a Napoleonic complex. I do get really insecure sometimes about being skinny, but overall I think it suits my body best.

face determines if you're 7 and up, body is for 4 and 5's to reach a 6

WHAT THE FUCK
ARE YOU INTENTIONALLY WRITING ABOUT ME

in science we refer to that as "the manlet conundrum"

fact is hes slaying better bitches than those two hoes regularly

5'7 skinny physique, but not skeleton. confidence is the most important thing.

It helps.

Just find yourself a good cutie and settle.

I don't give a shit

I'm 6'3 and handsome so who cares

this desu

never been above 125 and I'm 5'10

Yfw I was that thin except I also had a gut and still did just fine

If you are confident and fun people will like you, no clothing will ever cover up a shitty personality.

lol thought i was on fit

Security is about not looking for validation outside of yourself. You exercise and eat a bit more for your own health purposes, to feel good and happy and smart, and then the extra 20% or whatever it helps with women is a bonus. Like you're all around more confident, so it definitely helps, but lifting won't do all the work. You have to stop caring about what people think, love yourself regardless, but still be actively working on changing that part of yourself for yourself to be able to be happy you're doing your best. Women love secure, confident guys.Not just with working out either, same goes with money too, you don't need to be well off financially to get women, but it certainly doesn't hurt, and you should work on it for yourself, doing stuff for yourself will make you respect yourself, and therefore be a more secure confident man

>tall and toned
>confident and good face structure

Pretty simple

lel cole bartends at the bar across the street

I'm 5'11" 125 lbs and idk what to say, I get girls. I've never really been insecure about my body and I guess that has a lot to do with it. Mind you, i'm not ugly. Not model tier but not ugly.

I'd recon I've had sex with roughly 20-25 girls since starting college. Highschool only one girl, however.

I'm not really sure what other advice to give you without a specific question.

I learned from psychedelics that as long as you are confident and love yourself, you will be attractive. Women are more atteacted to personality than anything else. This is why you see hot girls with junkies, losers, and assholes. They are confident in themselves and dominate the social atmosphere around them. If you really want to improve yourself though, just get a workout/diet book like pic related, its very good.

if you're attractive you can pull off being skinny
if you're not that attractive but have style/personality you can pull off being skinny
if you're not that attractive and have no style, confidence or personality you should definitely bulk up to compensate

>confident in themselves and dominate the social atmosphere around them

this is so crucial

being a wallflower will get u nowhere

niggas gotta talk loud and live large

Yeah I get girls, nah I'm not confident with my body. Basically, I'm tall and good looking and I dress myself well (not well in the effay sense, I don't wear Rick or designer but I got my own thang goin on and girls seem to dig it).

I'm hella skinny, not so bad anymore but like 6ft and some change and 140 lbs, used to be even smaller but I've gained weight; it helps that I have broad shoulders, I don't look scrawny just slender and fit (I'm not).

Basically I'm just confident in myself; girls who have sex w me don't fuck me bc they think I'll look good naked, it's bc I'm cool and unique

>14 years old hopeless nerd
>16 years old first kiss
>lose v at 18
>just turned 20, fucked 4 different girls this year, hot ones even!!

We're all gonna make it senpai

/thread/

I do, need a dermatologist tho

being skinny looks good especially if you actually work out your chest unlike OPs picture

its also by far the best physique for shorter guys, nothing more ridiculous looking than a really muscular short person

GOMAD works if you really struggle to put on weight, you have to commit to it though