W2c general

looking for a cheaper alternative for this Saint Laurent wool coat

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.sandro-paris.com/fr/homme/trenchs-et-manteaux/manteau-lonesome/M9309W.html?dwvar_M9309W_color=21#start=1
fr.sandro-paris.com/fr/homme/trenchs-et-manteaux/manteau-soul/M9249W.html?dwvar_M9249W_color=20
www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0456112001.html
mrporter.com/en-us/mens/john_elliott/kempy-slim-fit-melange-wool-overcoat/746677
folkclothing.com/collections/mens-outerwear/products/f2617w-three-four-coat-charcoal-navy-pin-dot
fjallraven.com/luhkka-no-3
frankandoak.com/product/73389/the-ramone-oversized-topcoat
thehill-side.com/products/all-weather-high-top-boreal-forest?variant=25459073416
en.anderssonbell.com/Product/Detail/view/pid/906/cid/75/spn/O-RING-DOUBLE-SWEATER-atb104-BLACK
ca.frankandoak.com/product/73389/the-ramone-oversized-topcoat
ripndipclothing.com/products/castanza-windbreaker-green
redbubble.com/people/bonestore/works/17602268-huffin-darts-is-pretty-sick-ay-yeah-righto?p=t-shirt
topman.com/en/tmuk/product/clothing-140502/mens-trousers-1906627/charcoal-wool-blend-relaxed-fit-cropped-smart-trousers-6061544?bi=20&ps=20
religionclothing.com/noirex-coat-black-white.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cos

also w2c decent CROPPED wool pants under 100$
cos is too big for me (manlet here) and i don't want to bring them to the couturier
also uniqlo's are not cropped

W2C bomber?

w2c this comfy lookin sweater, or something similar?

need this

fr.sandro-paris.com/fr/homme/trenchs-et-manteaux/manteau-lonesome/M9309W.html?dwvar_M9309W_color=21#start=1
fr.sandro-paris.com/fr/homme/trenchs-et-manteaux/manteau-soul/M9249W.html?dwvar_M9249W_color=20

www2.hm.com/en_gb/productpage.0456112001.html

mrporter.com/en-us/mens/john_elliott/kempy-slim-fit-melange-wool-overcoat/746677

Macy's has an INC brand coat just like it for $100. I like mine if it means anything

W2C pants pls Veeky Forums

oh god i was going to ask same, fuckkkk its hm
i think ill try getting something very similar and replace zipper

pic?

alpha industries?
maybe schott?

W2c glasses? I personally love them but can't find any info on them at all, help please.

w2c shoes? Found these at the thrift store but too small, didn't see anything on the website. Anyone know where else to find this or something very similar

>floral shoes in 2016
>floral shoes ever

what brand is this?

They're glasses from like 1990 dude, even if you find exact info they won't be around any more. They're a pretty standard shape and you can likely approximate them at a good glasses store.

Check out places like eyebuydirect too. Just browse.

W2C similar jacket?

would also like to know this though i dont need them to be wool specifically

I bet he dresses like this

It's the HM "studio" collection.

It supposedly has higher quality of fabrics and construction

W2C brown wool pants?

iddddddd

Folk have a similar one, it's on sale too

folkclothing.com/collections/mens-outerwear/products/f2617w-three-four-coat-charcoal-navy-pin-dot

where to cop that cap?

No but I'd like some floral clothing that actually looks good though.

saint laurent

thrift store if you don't want to spend 6k, but it'll look like shit and so will you

i'm pretty familiar with ysl clothes and that particular coat, i bought one from zara that's remarkably similar. the problem you're going to have is finding that camel colour in suede, most similar coats are gonna be a little darker and a little orange in colour, whereas this is yellow/gold/brown

>couturier
if you mean tailor/seamstress then that's your best chance

git gud

w2c tim allens jacket from christmas with the kranks?

anyone know where to find a leather jacket like this?

looking for a nice parka, ideally like this but in black and for a reasonable price.

I want it to be a fishtail, any suggestions, lads?

Gotham's reckoning

w2c everything

w2c a longline cardigan like this that doesn't have the pre-damaged meme patches

w2c this but for brokebois?
fjallraven.com/luhkka-no-3

try represent

Boots are H&M I know that

i'm always representing, police got me under pressure

h&m sells regular ones too.

Really comfy to lounge around the house in. Dont have the balls to wear it in public tho

Anyone know of any slim unstructured topcoats? Preferably in black or dark grey/charcoal

unfortunately they don't in australia at the moment. It is the middle of summer though so they could just be out of season and they currently only have the raggedy ones left in stock

I really need to know

w2c backpack

Bump

bumpo for this

elf-core

w2c/ID shirt on the left?

So you aiming to dress like that?

Might be a tad too long for your tastes, but Frank and Oak has one like it on sale.
frankandoak.com/product/73389/the-ramone-oversized-topcoat

thehill-side.com/products/all-weather-high-top-boreal-forest?variant=25459073416

thanks boii have great year you and every1

this exact sweater is from Acne Studios. there's one going for cheap on grailed right now (140 usd or so)

exmilitary af tho
dat ww2 marine vibe

w2c this jacket?

en.anderssonbell.com/Product/Detail/view/pid/906/cid/75/spn/O-RING-DOUBLE-SWEATER-atb104-BLACK

this one looks very similar

dries van noten n gucci
if you cant affored em dont even try floral u will look like fuccboi

ca.frankandoak.com/product/73389/the-ramone-oversized-topcoat

W2c good quality slim black jeans that don't bleed?

I love my nudie grim tims. Grear quality but I can only wear them on my beaters because they bleed onto all my other shoes.

Anyone got any recommendations on any?

w2c this sweater or something similar

anyone know w2c pants/shorts in a similar material/style
summer here and i feel this loose kinda look would really look nice + be practical for the heat

Thank you user

Sadly no Store in Europe

acne stay cash

W2C the jacket? i've been looking forever

russian spetsnaz kamish winter jacket

forgot to mention, within a budget price range. like sub £70. I heard those are good but I gotta spend sparingly, luckily my nudies were all on sale

Why wont manlet's realize that the market with never cater to their ridiculously puny legs... Go to a tailor and get your trousers taken up. It costs nothing on top of the price of the garment

its hi fi fnk, I don't know why you didn't just google it

Urban Kamysh.

bag

wtc this jacket

uniqlo size m sold out tho i think they have l

reddit

w2c the boots in pic related

nevermind, I did some searching and they are called steve madden troopahs.

Can someone ID/w2c his jacket?

w2c decent gray button cardigan for ~$20?

I like the cardigans at Target but I’m not spending $30 on that shit.

its by rip n dip

ripndipclothing.com/products/castanza-windbreaker-green

theres the exact one

Thank you, guys

H&M probably

where do i cop this 'reddit'?

w2c jeans like these that don't have le desygner 400% markup? anything with that panel thing style or military feel

w2c the green jacket? what is that type of jacket called?

w2c some comfy wool trousers like pic related

I'm just gonna throw this out there, it might be something by Levis. I base it off the stitching on the lapels.

I don't think I'm right, but it might be worth he research.

Don't know what brand makes it but as far as I know, the guy just had it printed on a t-shirt.

Here's a Redbubble link for the same design.
redbubble.com/people/bonestore/works/17602268-huffin-darts-is-pretty-sick-ay-yeah-righto?p=t-shirt

minus all designer features
minus all the "panel thing"
minus the military feel

so you are looking for a pair of slim fit pants?

topman.com/en/tmuk/product/clothing-140502/mens-trousers-1906627/charcoal-wool-blend-relaxed-fit-cropped-smart-trousers-6061544?bi=20&ps=20

There's different colours too

religionclothing.com/noirex-coat-black-white.html

Anyone know what this coat is? Cheers

Literally all I want in life are these or something similar, where to cop? Derbies, not oxfords.

bump

no not minus anything, what

if they are too expensive I can't buy them, that's the limitation here

Shoes?

Pants similar to these

W2c pants with prints like this