I like Kanye's music, I'll even admit the shoe looks okay on its own...

I like Kanye's music, I'll even admit the shoe looks okay on its own, but nobody can seriously believe it looks good when worn.

Is its popularity the result of advertising, peer pressure, and artificial scarcity, like diamonds?

>Is its popularity the result of advertising, peer pressure, and artificial scarcity, like diamonds?

Yes

i think they look cool with athletic pants

Not going to lie I have some fits that would go with the pirate black 750's

>I'll even admit the shoe looks okay on its own, but nobody can seriously believe it looks good when worn.
You just contrary your own sentence.

Those are ugly but I think the 750s are nice

>but nobody can seriously believe it looks good when worn.

I do. I think they match well with most clothing and look pretty nice

I'm sorry to break it to you user, but people are in fact capable of sincerely disagreeing with your opinions.

I had those for the sake of showing off to my friends but they aren't anything special

I got pic related recently and I love them more than anything. Alot more comfy to wear and I like the design alot more.

>Is its popularity the result of advertising, peer pressure, and artificial scarcity, like diamonds?

yes

this kind of stuff is just a way of increasing your social currency by buying into the fame of someone else.

I've made thousands of dollars off reselling Yeezys. Thanks Kanye.

are you a botfag?

>fa likes yeezys

how?

>reselling Yeezys

Vietnamese user? whats the street price in HCM

Everytime I look at 350's I feel like there's something missing

Probably socks

the eyelets

> using "contrary" as a past tense verb

I can like the design of Darth Vader's helmet but say it'd look stupid as fuck if I wore it with an everyday outfit.