Where to get some decent reps?

Where to get some decent reps?

Protip : I don't give a fuck if they aren't real. Who the hell spends over $2000s on fucking shoes. They're all made in the same Chinese factories, real or replicas.

Other urls found in this thread:

sneakerahead.ru/updated-super-perfect-adidas-yeezy-sply-350-v2-boost-beluga-p-174683.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

perfectkicks but i forget what their url is nowadays theres a few imposters

Cool thanks user

Check out some of the replica subreddits. There's several different versions at different price points, with varying levels of accuracy which are all explained there.

>$2000
>Not just copping the W for the $220 it actually retails for in the store

/r/repsneakers

Now fuck off.

I found Davids batch and they look great and the price is super affordable. Is the site reliable?
Link - sneakerahead.ru/updated-super-perfect-adidas-yeezy-sply-350-v2-boost-beluga-p-174683.html

Also what is up with these two different sizes? What's the difference? I wear a mean US 10

Yeah my dude the site is reliable just pay with your card and your good, shipping takes a bit.

GS = Grade School = Kid's Sizing, if you want to buy a child sized pair.

The site is fine, but I wouldn't use your credit card details directly, since apparently they've been stolen before. Use Western Union; you even get a discount that way.

Awesome. Thanks so much dude!

the new v2's aren't even that expensive on resale

I can't find the orange stripe version anywhere. If anyone has them it's always the Coppers which are ugly as fuck.

I have a real yeezy boost 350s and everyone in public just assumes my shoes are fake.

you could get away with fakes no problem, except for your friends

I have a replica pair of the 750s and oxford 350s. I wear them everyday and not one single person has came up screaming at me "FAKER FAKER" no one gives a shit, if someone does come up to you and starts giving you shit they probably are autistic.

I get nothing but compliments and I've only been asked once if they were fake and I just said "yea" and he was like "oh, they look cool"

props for being honest

Why would you get fakes for looks for this shoe? Half of the appeal is the boost sole which makes this shoe comfy. Is chink boost even comparable? Just use your money on a legit pair of shoes. Stop being a drone. These aren't the only cool shoes in the world.

Damnnnn boi lucky ass.

Legit or reps? Be honest, we won't think of you any less.

In my experience, people who buy reps don't know how to wear clothes. They'll rock the 350s with some old jeans and an H&M hoodie from FW2011. I've seen dudes with 750s wearing them with aviators, a hoodie, and ill-fitting chinos. People just want shortcuts to what they think is style, so they go head to toe in reps and it ends up looking real lame.

With that being said, the only personal problem I have against reps are people trying to sell them as legit.

Legit. I live in Europe and used several IPs. The lucky part was getting in first so I got my exact size.

I have the similar kind of opinion. If I buy an expensive piece I go out of my way to make it fit into my outfit. People who buy reps often look like they slap it onto their outfit.

If you really are into Veeky Forums you can make an outfit work without Yeezys. Chances are you'll look even better.

i will never understand sneaker culture

You can invest into $1,000 shoes but not a decent keyboard

Get a pair of NMDs. I collect shoes, have yeezys and the NMDs are good for the price

i own a real pair and a fake pair, and i find the fakes more comfy t b h, but maybe they've changed the boost on the v2, I only have a rep pirate black and a real oxford

BTFO

Then wait a month or so for the next release and cop from ADC for retail
Spending retail or more for "replicas" (fakes) is just fucking stupid
If you can't cop a yeezy, accept it, pay resale or get some other shoe. Fakes will never be as comfy as the real deal and the v2's are really comfy.
You're just playing yourself when you buy fakes.

V2's are really easy to cop and the resale is just going down every release

best place to get them in the UK? dgaf about minor details.

was gonna visit a stall in camden haha

>actually wearing this autistic shit

hahaha dropped as a child

Actually care enough to comment

Dropped as a child

>on Veeky Forums

dropped as a child

Check out /r/fashionreps