Is Lunarcore still a thing?

I liked the aesthetic of the whole lunarcore thing, did it just merge into techwear? I supposed at the end of the day it was just techwear with an emphasis on specific colour palettes.

Will post some lunarcore inspo for old time sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/1158714
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what are some nice lunar core shoes?
something that will distress nicely.
I swear there was more infographics about this.

The Y3 boots obviously, I think Palladiums work really well too.

>tfw pic related was on sale for £18 and I missed out

>did it just merge into techwear
I don't think you know what techwear is, but military like styles are easy to add technical function.
>I supposed at the end of the day it was just techwear with an emphasis on specific colour palettes
Please look at tuxbell for Techwear

grailed.com/listings/1158714

That Tuxbell page is pretty handy, cheers user. Guess its just a mix-up of terminology on my part then, I meant 'military-inspired'.

I've weighing up some orange merino shirts for lunarcore fits thanks to that page now...

Lunarcore is dead (on the internet) because of Palladium-fags who can't afford proper clothing but want to be part of the club too. They copy from guides from the internet and don't really get that Lunarcore is just a broad term and you need imagination to really pull it off.
90% of Lunarcore fits ever posted here as OC in the last 3 years was total cringe and didn't actually have anything to do with Lunarcore. Most fits were just random grey/black/white pieces thrown together. In summer there is no lunarcore threads because most people don't want to wear a jacket and high-tops. And this winter we had like 2-3 threads tops that never got more than 10 replies. When there is one, usually OP is posting a few pics to bump, someone posts palladiums, and someone comes by to remind us that Lunarcore looks cringy to "normies".
fatty

>>who can't afford proper clothing
>buying lunarcore pieces

exactly, finding items that fit the aesthetic is hard and usually pricey.

I rarely get to rock it because weather of area I live but try to wear when I can. Finding items can be kinda hard. My confidence is shit so won't post fits

>will wear actual fits out on a day to day basis
>won't post fits to an anonymous image board

It's partially this, but on the other hand the notion of spending money on fancy pieces is part of what killed the aesthetic. Part of the point of lunarcore was the diy cheap grungy look. You can cobble together a fit out of dirty old cargos and an interesting top and it works with that whole space freighter engine tech look. Making the look elitist and based on fancy pieces runs counter to the idea of disseminating the movement.

What really killed it is the same demand for spoon-feeding that kills everything else here. It was the 'where's my infographic' 'what palladium color do I buy' line of questioning. The entire point of lunarcore was to get people to think for themselves, take inspiration from other sources, and in turn build their own looks from scratch rather than latch onto a pair of boots as a must have aspect of the lunarcore look.

imo you'll get that with anything that the internet likes, people who actually have style are going to innovate despite it

Kinda like the money thing too desu, people with style will be able to piece together fits out of trashcan items and people without it can't manage regardless of what they spend

never was more than a handful of neckbeards plus some photos of Knoch to begin with. it was dead before it started

exmilitary is my fav outaa these

>knoch is 3/4 of these

anyone know what shoes hes wearing?

pf flyers