Facial Hair Problems

What's the best method to get the absolute closest shave for a completely hair-free, smooth face?

My facial hair isn't thick by any means, but after a week, it becomes quite visible, especially the mustache and I absolutely hate it. It doesn't fit me.

I am considering laser, but wanna know what the best/most effective razors/tools are for this task. I want to try and avoid dragging a razor to my face as much as possible, but I wont be able to do that until I get laser.

I'm currently using Harry's (pic related), and it fucking sucks. The Gilette ProGlide I used before it worked way better.

Suggestions, Veeky Forums?

>My facial hair isn't thick by any means, but after a week, it becomes quite visible, especially the mustache and I absolutely hate it. It doesn't fit me.
That's just your hair regrowing back in. Welcome to having facial hair, dumbass.

Wax it you twink

I'm not surprised by the phenomenon, I'm just stating the frequency of how fast it grows on me to give you an idea. Some people need a couple of days, where as some people need weeks to get the tiniest bit of facial hair.

safety razor

Not OP, but what are the best blade brands?

Helped clean out my grandma's house and grabbed a razor and shave mug of my grandad's (Would've grabbed a brush, but they were all moldy.), and might as well give it a go.

That sounds fucking terrible for your skin.

bump

I would say if you're serious, laser, or if you can't, then electrolysis.

wilkinson sword is pretty good

Is electrolysis just a long term method? Eventually the hair grows back right?

I know some people who go to multiple laser treatments to get the hair permanently removed, and I'm scared it messes up my face.

Get a straight razor son, shave like a man.

In all seriousness, a straight razor can (with practice) provide the closest shave you'll ever have. Avoid Gold Dollar, as well as any other brands that use recycled steel (or any steel from china- the shit just won't hold an edge). Invest in a good blade, strop, soap, strop dressing, badgerhair brush- everything. It'll be expensive, but you'll feel like a king after every shave.

That is, once the lacerations heal.

t. stan the steel shill.

Electrolysis is permanent, but generally will require multiple treatments

Feather if your skin can handle super sharp blades
preference otherwise
I like Treet and Derby

>Get a straight razor
>Cut straight through your neck and throat
>Grow a new head where the old one used to be
>Grow better facial hair
>Stop being a bitch

Use a decent safety razor like you pro glide and you have to to three pass overs
one with the grain
one against the grain
and once more with the grain

if your skin is not a pussy and go slow you will have the closest shave you can ever have

invest in some cooling after shave as well.

>getting laser

fucking pathetic

Just do laser bro
I bar have anything but st the moment it starts to show shadow im going to laser that shit of once and for all

I tweeze my facial hair, am i crazy?

>haha guys am i crazy xD

People used to do that before razors were invented

Feather, but they're the most expensive

>one with the grain
>one against the grain
>and once more with the grain

with the grain
across the grain
(optional: across the grain other way)
against the grain

Veeky Forums the post , lö ok ga gfdahofh

I always bleed when I do it out of curiosity but women I know do it without any visible wounds.

Are you pre-pubescent?

Nope, 22

Takes a few hours for me to start growing it back. And the hair never actually go away even with the sharpest razor

This.

Wuts wrong with Harry's? I think it's pretty gud

yeah this