JP mag scan

Okay I've been neglected this place for awhile, I just took some ritalin, and I'm gonna scan some new shit....enjoy. First up: the only English / Japanese language fashion mag I know of, I have a few issues and am starting with Out Standing AW16

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefcXdpS3hoNjlySjg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bullshit size limits

okay you get the picture; some of the pics are above image limits and I don't wanna cut down on size just to upload stuff twice
I'll be back with a link

btw this is where I learned about the adidas x hyke sandals, if anyone from the techwear thread was wondering where I learned about it

I remember seeing beams during highschool in a magazine my friend had ten years ago. Pretty dope

Thanks dude

I'll destroy a magazine every hour until Veeky Forums brings back (You)s

in a nonproductive way

Where's the link to the google drive folder?

drive.google.com/open?id=0B0jc0NJQ4qefcXdpS3hoNjlySjg

ahhh thank you
not the person that asked but thank you

Anyone have the pic of the Japanese girl wearing an olive bomber on the cover for a magazine?

Like I said earlier: October 2015 cover of Nylon Japan

>mfw I own this and the popeye mag.

OP, I think I asked before but what's another good mag with English translations In it

Thanks I didn't see it last time cause 404

I don't know of any others, man
I have just been forced to find inspiration in English language magazines outside of fashion, notably in punk/hardcore zines and soccer mags

WAIT
You're English, and there's one decent English magazine, if you like trad/menswear: men's file

Thanks for the uploads OP.

You are truly a saint op

i got you user

i love you

Thanks user, she's so pretty