Runners/Sneakers/Gym shoes

Hey guys, I'm looking to cop some shoes for gym use/running and maybe everyday use. Something light like runners.
>pic related

Prefer them white

only runner you need

What are these?

If I could recommend runners:

- Nike Free Run 5.0s
They are excellent shoes, very lightweight, comfortable etc. I ran maybe a bit less than 100 km with them before they went to shit. Only issue, you may notice some pinky toe rubbing.

- Adidas Ultraboosts
These are legitimately good running shoes and the ones I currently own. I own the V1s so the sole is fading VERY quickly due to the lack of Continental rubber, but they are still an excellent and comfortable running shoe. My only gripe with them is that they are pretty chunky and don't feel..."fast"

- Nike Flyknit Racers
I own these too and I barely use them. I ran maybe 30 km in them or something and they are just alright. They have a pretty high heel and if you're not an experienced runner (As in if you're just a complete beginner) you may not like them because although they feel "fast", they may give some shin-splint like pain. Not much cushioning too.

--------------------------------
If you want pro running shoes, as recommended by my friend (even better runner than me, competed professionally) etc. you will want Mizuno running shoes.

I would personally recommend 5.0s, Ultraboosts and Mizunos. (Wouldn't recommend the Flyknit racers desu).

fake prime boosts

Also to add on to my previous post, my dad, who runs maybe 50 - 80 km per week, wears those weird Adidas running shoes with thin Boost material on them. They are pretty nice too. At the end of the day, choose whatever is comfortable for you and what works. Don't be afraid to get a professional opinion at a running store or what not

Is flyknit material a must for runners? I have yet to try them.

Did some research on ultraboosts and Nike free. Both these shoes seem to have a low durability which is a worry. If I just use them for everyday wear and gym/treadmill running will I get my bang for my buck?

Lol

Can confirm the comfort of Nike Free Run 5.0 - but the durability is awful. Mine went to shit after walking one summer with them - about 200km.

Are the 5.0 just renamed to RN?

Just googled them, seem to be different one. Pic attached are the Nike Free Run 5.0 I meant.

I use pic related for running and ultra boosts for casual daily wear.
I would never run in ultra boosts, not supportive and wide enough for me.
Best way to find out what you need for running is to go to a store and spend some time with an emplyee and try on some different shoes.

I would suggest getting separate shoes for running and casual wear.

UK fag here. Was just about to go cop some all black Reebok Classics to use as clubbing shoes since I can't afford the reebok x palace collab right now, but I'm thinking I might as well go for AF1s since they're almost the same price. Agreed?

UBs don't have great quality

if you want gym shoes for just lifting, get some converse

I use pic related at the gym because shoes like adipowers are too expensive for me

Me from yesterday, honestly the durability isn't that bad if you're just running a couple of times a week in the gym.

If you're maybe like an athlete who runs everyday inside and outside (on a trail or something) it may be an issue. It's not that bad though, don't worry.

are air max 95s decent running shoes

Shit tier

Agree with this dude, he knows better. I wear Asics Gel-Nimbus for running and Gazelles for casual wear.

Trying to decide between the nike free rn flyknit or the motion. Difference pretty much the shoe tab or an all around ankle sock feel. Whats more Veeky Forums?

>pic is the motion one

and heres the other

the neon is disgusting

get the other one

or better yet dont buy nike at all

Im only able to get them both in black, dunno why I posted those colours

Everything else is pricier/uglier than these runners.

And heres the other ones in black

these look better / less normie imo

good luck keeping these clean

all these nike trainers look like outlet tier . racers are not as comfy but they're 100x better looking than the crap posted here.