WAYWT 12/29

old one is on life support

what is it you are wearing today

how are you gonna make a WAYWT thread and not kick it off with your own fit?

You make a WAYWT thread just to lurk?

I guess I'll start then

Wanna go for a romp, lads?

yikes guess ill help bump it up

lil variation of the other days fit

There's something off about the jacket's shape next to the pants and shirt but the colors are fantastic

cool but the beanie does not look good

this is really nice

I like the shoe/sock colors with the pants and the jacket/shirt colors with the pants, but I'm not a fan of the shoes/socks with the jacket/shirt. Maybe standing up where you have more distance between the two might look better, but that's just my two cents.

Jealous of ur jacket dude

ftp

aight

re

this is the best start to a waywt thread i've seen in forever

absolute trash sorry my dude

why are you averse to pants that fit properly i.e. dont hug your dik

Yeah sorry, the beanie was more for function than fashion. I'm not at home right now, if I was I would have tried to find or buy a better one

bulge-core

Waywt is dead, RIP Veeky Forums

you're making it worse.

re

only good fucking fit in here

was my sisters wedding today so i got dressed up

Changed my shoes.

Why did you post it again?

Just like 95% leg

why censor one eye, and not the other? I have my reasons

I know this fit isnt the best, can i get a constructive criticism that isnt Oldfag's "grr you faggot, stop making me erect" kind of criticism?

tuck shirt, toss flannel

I also wear black outfits, but your lighting could be better, I can't see the texture of anything

this is dated. Kanye-tier in 2014. It also makes you look short.

i really like this w2c shirt btw

cunt edgelord/10

now THIS is constructive criticism

Just a thrift shirt I found on Depop, haven't be able to find anything similar online sorry :(

the flannel is a nice piece as well wonder what it is? thrift?

Actually some shirt my mum got me a good 3 years ago from cheddar wood state, so you could probably find it for like a fiver new or used.

only decent ITT

nah son

good but shoes are played out
you look like a character from Wayne's world but that's a good thing

Base most my fashion off train spotting/shallow grave if anyone understands that.

yeah man good shout desu

Just do your thing man.

Nice fit

Cool fit

Nice colors, and everything fits well.I prefer this over Fix the pants and this is good

I'm not a fan of the dark green sticking out beneath your sweater, and the black boots look odd with light wash jeans- white AF1s might be cool here.

Hard to make out any details. Seems inoffensive, although I'm not keen on stans at all

you look like the type of person who makes starts smoking to add to their "aesthetic"

I like this, but i think the glossiness of the boots is throwing it off

This is cool but you look kind of weird standing like that

Does simple work, Veeky Forums?
>inb4 dirty mirror

lose the beanie, rest is a-okay

looks fine, you should take a picture standing though

0/10, apply yourself

get some lighter shoes, whole outfit makes your legs look too short, might be the angle of the picture

socks might work but well never know because you never take full body pictures my faggot lad, stop panting your nails

bottom half is good, not sure about the hoodie

You're fairly jacked, I wouldn't bother.

nice fucking hips, wideboy.
funny thing is, i bet you think you look after a workout. lol.

no one?

get new shoes brother

Pretty boring senpai, just a grey suit :\. Fit of the clothes isn't horrible though, so props on that

cool
mad cool
awkward
dope
stripes are nice
nice man.
jawline / 10. dope fit
you look like a high schooler. i'd just wear athletic clothing and let your body be the main attraction, not ur fashion

How broad are your fucking shoulders my dude? Unless you've got something pushing them out under the jacket, I'm jealous. It always bugs me when narrow shouldered people try to pull off oversized tops

fucking trash

solid-tier

decent fit

i usually don't like sit down fit pics but this fit seems solid

fag

nice but boots too shiny

upgrade shoes, then this fit is okay.

its a strong look but everything is too crispy and clean

Is it ok if I just say "you're making me erect" without the "grr" part?

Such an obvious samefag it makes me want to pukelaughcry

Boink. lighting is bad

Yeah the shoes literally just came in the post today so despite the fact they're an off white sort of colours, 0 wear on them. The rest is mainly thrift though so maybe I'm just good at keeping stuff clean.

The lighting matches the fit

is this a b8?

Germanbro disapproves

decent

color coordination between shoes, belt and jacket is off

p. cool, lighter shoes could further improve the fit

safe and sound

don't wear business attire to a wedding, please. Unless the dresscode in your part of the world is different.

bum-core, but consistent at least

can't tell much, cause I can't see the whole thing.

the fit of the clothes are nice, the grafic might be a bit too eccentric

get a better stance and it's good.

+1 for get different shoes.

dunno why, the shoe color throws me off. Beanie is a bit too loud

dunno, don't see too much. Sizing seems to be nice a bit too much brand-whorism, but if that's your thing, fine.

>Germanbro disapproves
Not him but why

unbutton the lower button to start with. secondly, your sleeves and the legs of your pants are way too long. thridly, colour doesn't fit the event unless it's summer where you live. you shouldn't wear black shoes with a gray suit, usually brown shoes are better. this is a solid 0/5 suit, nothing fits you. take your suit to a tailor or buy a new one, even a cucumber with rabies wouldn't wear that.

Over here, it comes off as impersonating a public servant, which is plain stupid (and forbidden by law), even if it's in an ironic way.
Wearing authority apparel as a civilian here always implies you're carrying out some edgy political message, like pot smoking peace-mongling enviromentalist leftist punks wearing army parkas etc.

Safely say I live in a home

First time posting guys

I agree lighter shoes would look better. The top is these boots are like a cream colour. Was trying to work with that hence the rolled jeans.

All white meme smiths on feet

id on jeans? they fit nice

they are tiger of sweden jeans. dont know the model tho, sorry

New parka liner arrived, hope the coat doesn't look as puffy as before.

Close up due to shitty camera

Woah I just opened up this and the /streetwear waywt and you're at the top of both. Really confused me for a second.

White Mountaineering x3
Patagonia
Gap

i fuck w/ it

You'll be damn warm that's for sure.

Are all Veeky Forums users male? just realized this

There's a few trannys

w2c sweater, looks clean

That's nuts. I thought it would be mostly cis women here, or at least 50-50. What's the logical explanation for this?

why the long head

Anime/10 looks good desu

Still inadvertantly dad core but i think it may be working for me.

repostin, forgot to rate in last thread

nice, looks comfy
almost everything looks off
nice, you look like a likable guy
would probably kill for your wardrobe
get different shoes
dont button up all the way, looks a bit tryhard
clean boi
colours of jacket and pants seem off to me, also change your shoes

W2FUCKINGCOP

You're too kind xx I'd hope I'm likable.
Good fit, low key but stands out.

black futura lab beanie not pictured.

immature
normal; wouldnt stand out to me in a good or bad way. best kind of normal
inconsistent. shirt too tight. shoes are lanky. belt too tight. pants too high. it looks like youre sitting uncomfortably.
immature
unoriginal, yet normal
immature
its rick.
best poster by far
immature
immature
not good
different shoes to achieve normal status
that editing gimmick does no favors to your balance. assuming you arent ugly or have a huge head, this is still nothing more than normal status.

if i did not reply to your post, marked you with normal or immature, stop posting

*tips beanie*

Just got these shoes. Asics snowmans. I love them but i also have some wallabees that would likely look better with almost any outfit.

Foggy hikes

Loving this

thoughts?

shoes don't fit at all
get either black, white or grey, and preferably not fucking vans slip-ons

p good
I like it
If you were going for 1970s factory worker core you did really well
Way too drapey for me and the shoes and jeans clash too much
Basic bois we out here nothing wrong with this fit
T-shirt is too edgy
Love the cargos, I'm not feeling the sweatshirt
Good fit all around, the best consistent poster in WAYWT threads
This is barebones Veeky Forumsm no need to post a t-shirt and jeans here
Would look better with black jeans or a lighter colored jacket
I remember when I first started :'^) try black socks
Nice
I would pull the strings at the bottom a bit if I was you, besides my nitpick nice fit
Still looking good bb thanks for rating everyone
I like the second picture. First one unbuttoned might be good too. I understand that functionality is more important for hikes tho.
I would switch out the shoes for something with more of a neutral color. Consider hemming your pants as well.

disagree with the other anons, shoes make it pop more but your pants fit like shit

>vans

stop

immature

dont get me wrong man theyre nice shoes just maybe not exactly what id prefer in that context

Its fucking Veeky Forums not tumblr, just look at the functionality and design of the website, its not exactly female friendly, let alone the content of the rest of this website not being exactly appealing to women

your outfit screaming "15 year old that dicovered the internet last night" is nothing more than immature

i didnt post a fit but ok chill out hunty