youtube.com/watch?v=ORi4xwSwWlM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Reddit cuck nu-make beta MFA entry-level

nucuck leather
you can keep that

a noose

PLEB

op here sorry havent been her in 2 yrs

u guys all seem like ur 16 and dress edgy and stupid with big shoes that u wore in 5th grade

do people take u srs irl and do u actually think u look cool?

Yeah they're still "in", but they're no longer hot fashion like they were back in 2010.
Nowadays they're super safe and you can find a lot of dudes wearing them.

can't handle the bants?

no can i can handle bantz but Veeky Forums seems like tumblr/reddit/edgelord all mixed into 1 now

the waywts are rly cringe mostly

yeah it's pure shit
the board is crap right now, man

Boy if you were here two years ago, you would know that people were jerking their ostrich condoms to Rick and the likes back then.
Hell that was back when Poet was here and Lunarcore was in full swing.

nice buzzwords you fucking autist

ya ik but it didn't overpower the board, realistic fashion was still discussed too that looks good when ur walking down the street and not only in posed pics

Theyre fucking shoes, dont listen to fa. The people here have become unbelievably retarded in the past year.

>Hell that was back when Poet was here and Lunarcore was in full swing.

lunar core was never and will never be in full swing. I wish it was tho

miss those dudes
the only 2 that did lunarcore and had fun

shit boots for slippery tiles, wet weather, travelling...unless you're in the Middle east or some shit. They do look good after scuffing and wear and dust. Solid summer boots, would wear with shorts 7/10

I like 'em. Not the sturdier, 'harder' kind though

Fucking this. Hell, even a year ago people wouldn't take you seriously if you weren't wearing expensive/designer pieces. Not saying that was necessarily a good thing but thats how it was.

it was good because it needed you to at least have a viable income
now its just people who spend their monthly saved allowance for 1 piece or make due with some 50 teenage alternative

are iron rangers still worth it? cop or not?

Chuck taylor tier.

Obligatory: youtube.com/watch?v=ORi4xwSwWlM

Too safe not to be

I like them and think they look okay but they're massively overpriced for their quality

Even half-off is a little more than I would want to pay desu

Personally, I think desert boots are a staple of the modern male wardrobe. You don't need them if they aren't your style, but I think it is hard to deny that they are a classic.

>no boot general

is it cringe to wear motorcycle boots if I have never been on a motorcycle?
asking for female friend

its true, i´m here for the keks

yeah i'd pay 40-50 dollars and i have found them in that price range before. that crepe sole really lowers the value imo. it's comfy but not durable at all.

I can see his hairy nut

that's an ear

This guy always had shit fits. Looked like he just mixed a bunch of off brand / brand shit together and claimed it lunarcore. Poets fits on the other hand wer ok. That's not saying much tho

Ah yes, the jew space cadet.

I got a pair of Blacksmiths for $200, Charcoal rough and tough. I like em.

True, every pleb has these. What's the "hot" fashion equivalent?

It was Chelsea boots, but those have come into the mainstream as of this year.