Shoes collection

rate mine

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/1427698-Tiger-Of-Sweden-Combat-Boot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

18/20
Laughed hard at the gucci flip flop

clean collection, everything seems like it belongs within the same general style so it means consistency, lost 3 points because of lack of creativity, i mean literally all these are pretty much meme shoes

af1s and cps r nice lad

thanks, don't just rate but post your collections as well guys

Now make a photo of the shoes you actually wear, because none of those look like they've ever seen any time outside.

Usually when you have a lot of shoes they all look overall less worn and last longer because you spend less time in each of them.

[again]

Might take one in better lighting

Fucking trash

How can you people live with so much clutter? Buy a couple pairs and be done with it. Christ.

'old on

you cunt you stole this picture from the basement, post your own collection if you dare

Am I supposed to understand why you people have so many fucking shoes? And please dont give me the
>because I can
bullshit response. What the fuck does a person need 10 fucking pairs of sneakers for? Spend the money on something useful. Hell, its not even about money. Its just completely pointless.

This board is fashion related and you're complaining about having more than two pairs of shoes.

here you go faggots. I even turned them around for you

Let me put it this way: Instead of owning 15 pairs of trashcan shoes they should own 4 pairs of proper ones. Its also fashion related to go for quality over quantity. In fact, buying throw-away clothes is probably the most normie thing to do, which is why they shop at Primark.

I think you're on the wrong board

Rich/10 and why did you buy pink cops and not white or black?
8/10 so basic
You let the Internet dress you
Horrible, stop spending small amounts of money on shit shoes and save up for like 3 or 4nice pairs

no mate, I am the same guy that posted it there as well

needed some other colour than black&white and I liked the CP's silhouette etc

old pic of mine, back then Mayflies were an almost meme.

(OP)
nice, too much redundancy. Could do with at least half as many shoes.

Pretty good, I'm not a fan of half brogues and apron toes though.

nice, but also some light redundancy here. You could have gone for some more color variation in the NBs imo

less quantity, more quality, mate

gives off a very strong hype beast vibe

Hey fellas

1/3

2/3

3/3
Feedback incoming

simple & clean i like it

Anyone interested in these? Size 41 but fit big

Thanks, it did blow up over time though, but once my brown dress shoes arrive, I'm mostly settled.

Might as well add my utility collection. Sports, work, beaters

i am a hypebeast so spot on

Hello

what brand? how much?

pretty edgy but still cool

link to my grailed
grailed.com/listings/1427698-Tiger-Of-Sweden-Combat-Boot

wow you don't have to shove it in my unemployed face that you have a job m8

Current rotation. Have about $1000 to put towarda 2 pairs of shoes but I'm torn on what to get.

I've considering buying ramones for a couple of years and think it may be time to pull the trigger.

Also, any suggestions for athletic sneakers? I had a pair of white/black zx flux but those got stolen. I've been considering if picking up an all black pair for $90 but I feel there may be better shoes that fit the look I want.

What are the two boots in the top row?

get some ultraboosts m8, comfiest shoe on planet earth and they look great

christ, get some insoles for bottom left. What are they that you cling to them that much?

Top left are just some $100 calvin klein boots. They're just beaters.

Top right are Common Project Officer Boots (i think). Whichever pair has the solid sole. Copped for $250 on grailed.

What is a good colorway? I usually only wear black/white for convenience.

I have insoles for them. They just weren't in for the picture. I keep these shoes because wearing CPs doesn't always make sense. I need a better sneaker that I can use for beaters but haven't decided on what to get yet.

had a good chuckle

I like most of these but I don't know if I could rotate through that many white sneakers.

Also,does RM Williams sell boots in any way other than made-to-order, or would I always have to wait 6 weeks for an unused pair? And if you wear slim (not skin-tight) jeans, can you get the leg openings over and around the boot shafts?

what are bottom left?

are those uniqlos any good? I accidentaly shrunk my pair of supergas so I need new canvas sneaks

tfw poor and somebody paints on your shoes at a shitty party you are playing at

brb hanging myself with the laces

also i have tiny feet

that's pretty cool, especially the sole
won't the paint come off though?

cover them completely in white paint like the margiela converse and pretend to be artsy.

Poor, but resourceful.

Boost/10 needs more Adidas

Just get vans to destroy. They're cheap and look fine, especially if you're going to use them as beaters. Could also do AF1's I guess if that's more your speed

Yeah, probably. I need to find some kind of sealant to keep it on...

You can get off the shelf ones for ~$500AUD from a retail store pretty easilly, still made in Australia and high quality leather. It's what most people do desu. I wear them mainly with chinos that are a slim cut and don't have any problems but I would be hesitant to pull the trigger without trying them on. Also there are different toe shapes to consider, the classic version didn't work with my foot so I got the round toe (turnout) and it fit like a glove.

oi dont gas are you from birmingham

>black rit dye

How'd the parka fit lad

Thanks, I'm in the US so it doesn;t look like I have the option to try before buying.

HOLY FUCK bottom left UGLIEST SHOES I'VE SEEN IN MY LIFE, WOW... :(

uninstall your life fampachi

not him but they aren't even canvas. they're like nylon or something.

Yeah it's crazy. They feel like part of a spaceship
They're really strange but I like them. Just be warned that you have to try them on in the store because the 10s fit like 12.5s, I have no idea what's they did with their sizing

stolen off the basement. post your own stuff fag

I need an all black pair of shoes.
Im thinking of getting some all black Vans.
Suggestions?

Really nice and consistent, but what do you wear for formal occasions?

Really like all of these

If your wardrobe is cool enough to rock those creepers, then you should definitely buy Ramones

Here's my rotation. My brain tells me I need a nice derby that can transition between formal and casual wear, but all I want to buy is a pair of bright red CCP tornados...

I saw those converse in a thread a while back, they turned out nice man. Are the feyiue shoes worth it? Should I get them in high top or what? Thanks

just added, too lazy to post the rest of my collection

Whay are the top left boots?

And if those bottom left boots are CPs are they comfy?

Top left are guidi 988 slims and the bottom left are actually from Allsaints

Oh they still look nice for allsaints.

wussup oliver

what are those in the bottom right?

I actually like your collection but you should definitely get some more equally memey shoes, Rafs, Ricks, Ann D, some boots. derbies.

You mad meme collector, I like it

Dang Guidis are such a good meme.

r/streetwear / 10

They're an old pair of John Varvatos

Best memes

I have a question for shoes guys... and fa guys in general.

What would you wear if you had to go backpacking through Europe? Do you feel most of tour items are overly stylish and not fashionable?

that's a different scenario where form follows function. You won't be able to rotate your shoes, thus you need something durable and comfortable (and waterproof).

I ask because I like to travel light. I don't care all that much for the shoes fa liked, the edgy boots and shoes. I like practicality and would honestly wear as few as possible while still looking like I put effort into looking presentable.

That's my point, mostly. Get some higher quality hiking shoes and forget presentability, go for maximum comfort and function. Stick with less gaudy designs and neutral colorways, and you should be safe presentation-wise.

What do y'all think of these epaulet shoes?

style-wise? just fine. Price? Fair.
Implications? "I don't wanna buy into the CP meme, not"

Functionally and style-wise, they'll serve you just fine, but you might get called out as a broke CP fanboi, who had to resort to a cheaper alternative.

Highschool kid vibe.

you really got a thing for boots, huh. Imho, the double zippers are a bit too much. Good call with the aftermarket footbed for the GATs, the cloth insole on mine are coming off after all that beating.

I know jackshit about women footwear, soz. Going for a grungy sort of style?

Care to help me understand the sizing of Feiyue? I really don't get it.

I think I recognize you by your shoes.

Also, I think I will end up getting the Ramones.

Best so far

Not feeling pretty much anything in your collection but you've won my rezpekt with the pink CPs, I want those so bad!

How are the bballs? I got a pair off grailed for a really good price and I'm really looking forward to them.

what are those white/gray ones on the left of the new balance?

>knowing what's on the basement
Holy fucking fashion victim of the year

I bought the svenssons because I didn't want to buy white margiela's and have two of the exact same shoe but now the sole compared to the og's and the margiela's really bugs me
i think im gonna stop wearing the svenssons and just stick to the og's as my beaters

MMM replicas (or GATs)

Fuck those are ugly compared to the OGs. I was considering copping them but they look so gross in comparison, like a kids shoe

i copped so you wouldn't senpai

Cheaper alternative boots to Red Wing ones? Got Beckmans myself but I don't wanna wear just them.

What's the sizing like on pilot's boots?

Slightly big. I'm a 43.5, and s280 og gats fit very snug whereas sz 280 pilot boots are a little loose. I could have gone for a wide 275 probably

got it to dip dye some Ts, close tho m8
same, got mine off grailed for like 100 bucks. I have achilles so I know CP quality but they are amazing

sneakers collection*
except for this pair of flip flop you've got only sneakers so be specific

Svensson is like a GAT x Common Projects crossover.

Consider the epaulet GATs, they're about half the price of MMM replica, while being closer to the sleek silhouette of the OGs, as well as sticking closer to the OG design.

I also find their black colorway more attractive than black MMMs.

rate

Do you dress yourself user or do you have help?