Fuccboi general

didn't see one in the catalog so here it is.
what to wear with dark grey chinos?

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/eu/en/product/men-packaged-dry-crew-neck-short-sleeve-t-shirt-172336.html
uniqlo.com/eu/en/product/men-packaged-dry-crew-neck-short-sleeve-t-shirt-180699.html
sportsmansguide.com/product/index/new-us-military-surplus-anorak-field-jacket?a=1744134
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where can I find a jacket like this except in black?

Does anyone there actually owns these? How's quality. I love the double sole and have warderobe for them, just not sure if quality is good and if I should get full black or full white.

is levi's tapered fit between skinny and a bit baggy? i'm looking for pants that won't make my shoes look small nor pants that hinder my movement when skating.

Am i degenerate for wanting to get fake bape shark shorts for the gym?

levi's quality control is god awful. trying some on is the only way insure you get exactly what you want.
T. someone who learned this the hard way

Any of you have good white hoodies to recommend me?

Reigning Champ

i have the white ones, quality is ok
both colorways are nice,so get the ones that your wardrope matches better

navy or blue top
grey sneakers

or dirty red top, white sneakers, if youd suck goshas dick

also
fa says pufy nylon bombers are good on manlets, how about leather sherling ones?
like not very big guy ones...

What's a good place to get good quality basic tees for skele mode manlets

I know a lot of you have good experiences with coconut oil on your hair, but what about on your skin? Also does anyone eat this straight up? I've heard just 1tbs a day is enough for good health benefits.

I pretty much cover my entire body in coconut oil after every shower. Use it as lube too.

does anyone have fit pics with these? i like the clunkiness but im not sure if im sold on them.

how to accurately judge my own body proportions? sometimes my legs look a lil short in mirrors but in photos they usually look pretty average but sometimes either really long or really short (camera at eye level pointed straight ahead, me standing ~7-10 ft away)

im 6'0-6'1 and wear a 32 inseam mostly but a 34 in some brands

Does it not act as a pretty thick comedogenic oil and mess up your acne?

ID on the shoes?

redwing postmans are v similar but i think they have a tag that those do not have so idk

set up ur phone and take videos of yourself walking aroung in ur fits sp you can jugde every angle

yeah im a sperg those are clearly postmans

Do you need to be a certain age to pull off formal menswear? Would a 21 year old look strange wearing a blazer, sports jackets, or a suit?

All you need is that stubble

I have a 30/31 inch waist and a 27/28 inseam, so I have a hard time finding jeans/pants in my size. I've had them tailored before, but it takes time and there are some things that can't be tailored without ruining them (ex. joggers). Where can I find clothes that fit me?

I am 5'9" 145lbs, so it's not that I am overweight. Where can I find clothes that fit me? Should I just start buying jeans for fat children?

I already lift, and building my upper body will make me look better, but still won't fix my problem. Would mid-rise jeans make any difference?

Sure you can If you do it right, follow the rules and when you got them down bend them a bit. My day to day are brogues or loafers, chinos with collar shirts, blazer/sport if its slightly cold, suits when appropriate.
Would you like to learn about it?

What's a good (and inexpensive) place to cop t-shirts in interesting avant-gardey styles and cuts? Voidthebrand looked nice, but they're closing down soon.

I suppose I would like to learn about it.

Whenever I go try on formal shoes like oxfords or loafers I look and feel like i'm trying to seem older then I actually am, not to mention I can't imagine very many situations where dressing in formal men's wear won't seem out of place, considering my interests and hobbies.

Is there some kind of middle ground where I can start instead of dropping a couple paychecks on a genre of clothing I never end up wearing?

Any recs on batnik pattern shirts?

Of course, I'm poor as fuck and still manage to look as best I can. May I ask what do you do? Like your interests and hobbies?
One of the rules of menswear is dress for the occasion, I saw a weirdo at the theaters (Rogue One was the movie) in full suit including pocket square and their friends wearing shirts and jeans.

What model of vans are these?

I work in retail as my dayjob, but my end goal is to be a filmmaker full-time.

Generally the things I'm interested in are the type of things which seem to attract the type of male that generally doesn't consider their appearance. Even though I dress extremely casually i'm already out of place because I've put effort into it.

chuck taylors?

I jumped on this sale after /r/frugalmalefashion sperged out over it. $28 shipped but I live in Oklahoma. What have I gotten myself into?

What boots are these?

Chelsea boots

sorry I meant who's the designer

John W. Chelsea

kys
they're bottega venetas

Need a pair of slim black jeans, thinking about picking up a pair of Drkshdw Detroits, any experiences?

Literally H&M

just copped, what pants do i wear with them, black only? i feel like my dooms are more versatile (or as i like to call them, poor mans qasas)

Anything with a bit of volume works I think. Black is versatile enough

brown cargos and light green top, beige cap optional
sage green

What pants are they?

They are my favorite jeans, have to pairs. But they aren't "simple" jeans, a bit more fleshy. If you need good simple jeans go for Rag & Bone Fit 1. My second fav. jeans, quality is nice and fit is great, they are also often on sale.

they look like the OG Runners to me

how do i wear white socks? im not into athletic fits

step 1: buy white socks
step 2: put on white socks

what is the name of this style so I can find something on a non-shit site

Yeah I'm looking for something a bit grungy, with some character. I also could use a pair of simple black jeans though, thanks for the rec.

south korean fashion and even some skater fashion

what kind of girl is Edith Frances? some specific type of punk?

"TWENTYFIRST CENTURY PUNK"/"NEW MILLENNIUM PUNK" —THE SAME STYLE AS ALICE GLASS CIRCA MID TO LATE OUGHTIES.

lose weight

so is the secret to a decent streetwear look
decent shirt + pants, $200-400 nice jacket (e.g. cav empt?), $100-400 nice shoes (e.g. mmm gats)

How fucked is that sideburn?

These are my favorite trainers ever, so comfy but my current pair is now old and has holes

I cant find them anymore though, what is the current equivalent of these Flyknit Lunar+1

I use to use coconut oil to remove makeup around eyes but it sped up the development of milia bumps.
Thankfully they are easily removed with a sewing needle.

y is the onyl person who doesnt want to talk to me the person i want to talk to

What sideburn? There ain't no sideburn there lmao

Jealousy, wanting what it seems like you can't have

Are converse chucks II tts?

Is it possible to do something like this to a sweater I already own, and what is it called?

What shoes does this guy have on

do margiela gats break in much?

I can't find anything that fits

Its either look good and bad fit, or look bad and good fit

Why pants that are both skinny on the waist and long on the feet impossible to find?

Find a tailor, nigga.

I know what size looks good/would fit, i can just never find it. 30 on waist and 35 length is ideal for most pants for instance but I can absolutely never find this sizing, especially on things i want

what's the difference between these two shirts?

(they got the same name so I'm not sure if there even is any).

uniqlo.com/eu/en/product/men-packaged-dry-crew-neck-short-sleeve-t-shirt-172336.html

uniqlo.com/eu/en/product/men-packaged-dry-crew-neck-short-sleeve-t-shirt-180699.html

are those Veeky Forums? haven't seen anyone wearing them

it's a quality of the material and no you can't just do this to something different that you own

looks to me like mohair/angora, a particularly soft and fluffy fabric made from the hair of the angora goat

anyone know that website that sells those boots that resemble yeezy 750s
i remember seeing it a couple months back
i'm not that interested in the boots but iirc their jackets looked nice

W2C PANTS?

Where the hell can I cop HIGH WAISTED black jeans that are slim / somewhat skinny?
And by high waisted I mean just mean something reasonable.

I got mine from Versace,
fantastic to say the least

Diesel, S-Nentish

is dover street market in London worth going to? interested in the CDg they have there

Does anyone know how much a waist can be taken in on pants without fucking up the placement of things too much? i.e. I have a size 31 in Levi's, I want to make it a 29, is that possible?

just ordered these. how fucked am i?

Excuse the shitty photo, but does of any similar chelsea boots? These were the last ones in stock, but were just a bit too small.

might as well shop in the mall. literally "i dont know anything about fashion but i asked a friend who does what to buy: the shoe". any white $20 sneaker would have been just as shitty for impressing girls, which seems to be the only thing you want to do, since nobody would buy these shoes because they look nice or are good quality. no, buying adidas stans means you want to appear fashionable to other people but you don't want to invest any money. they look worse than adidas rod lavers which are even cheaper and they are shitty quality.
and even if you like them, this is still the wrong board for you, because if so, you would not need to ask here, because this shoe is as basic as it gets. you could wear these with 90% of fits. so please leave

Where can I buy this jacket and is there a name for this style of jacket?

My expensive ass sweater came in the mail. Turns out despite comparing how it would fit on my frame, it's even bigger than I thought.

How the fuck do I pull off an oversized sweater?

I'm 6'2" and weigh 135lb for reference

they can be suede old skools, those ones have black laces opposed to the canvas old skools with white laces

Since no one responded, I went and it was worth going, got a cdg coach jacket since they had a few in stock

if it's not what you originally expected, you should probably just send it back or you might end up regretting it.

you put it on over your noose

I need an anorak like pic. I found it on sportsmansguide.com/product/index/new-us-military-surplus-anorak-field-jacket?a=1744134
but they sold out over a year ago.
it's supposedly a US military surplus anorak/windbreaker but I can't find one like it anywhere. Is there a specific name for a windbreaker with a waist high drawstring? are there other terms I can use to search for this jacket? the silhouette looks so cool. I'll be satisfied even if I can find one that looks similar

W2c pants that fall like this?

what pant this

>white shirt
>dark khakis
>brown shoes
>navy socks
Can I pull this off?

dickies 874 inspo desuka? im fucking poor

What is the sizing like on mmm gats? I'm a US 10.5 in Sambas so I'm not sure whether to go EU 43 or 44.

what brand is h&m ripping off with this sweatshirt?

trash

There's a European size on your sambas you butt.

I think US 10.5 is UK 9.5 so EU 43? there will be info online tho

There actually isn't but that doesn't matter because I know a US 10.5 is equivalent to an EU 43.5. The issue is the gats are only sold in EU whole sizes so I have to know whether to size down or up.

I've seen US 10.5 as being equivalent to UK 10, sometimes 9.5 or even 8.5. It seems to differ based on brand but MM just equates a US 10.5 to an EU 43.5 but doesn't sell that size so idk.

How often do you wash your white shoes?

good Jean/trouser brands for 150-200$ a pair?