Women's Fashion

Effay is so male focused, and if mention of a woman comes up then the focus only goes to their body type.

So let's start up some shit directly towards women's fashion.

Who's your favorite female model? Have there been any new faces that you think have potential?

What about trends, which ones do you find amazing and which do you find annoying?

What's been some of your favorite female outfits this season?

fa hates women

Veeky Forums probably, /r9k/ definitely and /pol/, maybe.

but Veeky Forums does not hate women.

>male focused
High fashion is a man's game.

how?

I have always tried to put up magazines that femanons would appreciate

These questions read like a guy who doesn't really know anything about women's fashions trying to get involved.
Especially
>What's been some of your favorite female outfits this season?

Women have been in fashion since the very beginning. Get over yourself, beta.

we appreciate it user!

HA
Good one.

I was going to answer op's questions but then I got lazy. The only model I'm currently digging is Fernanda Ly, but only because I love her personal style. I also liked her work with LV, but I've seen better.

I love these threads and I always come for some inspo. It's sad but these are the only threads I respond to recently.
Pic unrelated, I just love this outfit. I'll seek through my photos for more relevant pics later.

copped the new v2s

this

How to be a woman:

Don't be fat.

Veeky Forums just disregards women. We get laid enough to not really hate them.

Recently saved a lot of great female fits I've come across, makes me jealous how much women can get away with in terms of cuts and fits compared to most men's fashion.

yeah mens fashion is boring

also if u guys dont mind to link a zip/folder of stuff that would be great

I'm not quite sure how to go about uploading a zip of my saved stuff and have work in the morning so about to hit the sack but when I get off work tomorrow I'll give it a crack man

because women's fashion = be really attractive and then you can wear stupid shit like and you'll be considered a "fashionista". the problem is women who browse a pedophile cartoon board are not this good looking so they would look fucking awful wearing this shit. this is already the main issue on Veeky Forums as is, even though men's fashion is much more conservative and reserved. if women started discussing fashion here it would devolve into /cgl/ tier cringe and attention whoring by the occasional attractive woman.

How do I be Veeky Forums if I have big hips/thighs but skinny on the rest of her body? My proportions are fucked, not even big butts ffs

my gf has this kind of proportions, i reccomend relatively loose hight waisted pants and fitted tops, they look great on her

>Put all in one folder.
>Zip folder using 7zip.
>Upload to mega.
>Post link.

>not really hate them

I have never heard anyone come close to hating women on this board. whatever you think the mindset is of Veeky Forums, that's your own.

>fa gets laid
kek