Should I really shave it off? I'm afraid that I'm gonna look like 10 again and look like a fuccboi. Please help

Should I really shave it off? I'm afraid that I'm gonna look like 10 again and look like a fuccboi. Please help

Looking like you're 10 is much better than looking like whatever the fuck you are now.

look like a lesbian with a fake beard

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

are you wearing makeup?

my god, disgusting

hahahahahahahahaha

YOU LOOK LIKE A 14 YEAR OLD TRANNY WHAT THE FUCK UP OP

actually that was a bit mean. but yeah shave the beard and get rid of the bangs immediately user.

looks like timmy poured minoxidil on his face what the fuck

try trimming it short like pic related and get a haircut

No offence, but you look like a 14 year old who glued pubes on his chin.
Shave it all and do something about that hair.

hell yea dude. youre sexy as hell srs.

yeah i feel bad for saying what i said because you aren't ugly but the beard is pretty bad. haircut and you could easily be quite good looking

I think that looks really, really good.

I'm a qt azn thin girl btw and I dress in normcore, and I'm single. I'm rich and really generous, I'm really smart too and have a really really active sex drive

I wish OP were by bf

DELETE THIS

try adding some oil to it, and combing it down so tit's parallel to your jaw line.
if that doesn't work yes shave it.

kek'd

If this is really you and not bait take my advice and trim it short, you dont have enough coverage and thickness to grow it and and dont look autistic.
keep it around 1cm in lenght and get a solid neckline

i tried to paste this photo here but i forgot name
of this character, thanx desu

haircut and lose beard

this, its simple. Youd be so much better off. go short sides long top for the haircut

yeah dude, shave it off and get a hair cut like pic related also try and lose a bit of weight, you look like you have a decent facial structure so getting rid of the cheek chub would help

You look like one of those kids that got so bullied they ran away to join ISIS and ISIS thinks they're so lame they only use them as suicide bombers.

Buzz cut and trim beard
Thats it, its like a do over button

THERE'LL BE NO MORE COUNTING THE CARS ON THE ISLAMIC STATE PARKWAY

tfw osama bin laden is emo

Shave it / trim it down, the biggest issue you have is you've got the same haircut i had when i was 7. Get the back and sides shaved short and add texture to the top. Along with shaven / close trimmed facial hair it should suit your face a lot better and give a hint of maturity.

Jesus christ

Cut your hair, just go for something short. Not a buzzcut, but definitely a cut of some sort. You don't need too much hair.

Definitely cut the beard. You don't have the face for it. Keep a thin goatee maybe?

Muslemo

I want to save this so bad

Nice pubes dude.

But seriously, if that were my face I would kms.

No really, if that were my beard, I would your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't shave the sides down a touch.

But really, shave the sides down a touch and leave the front longer. Then slick that sad mop back Cuthbert.

Do it, I just did

I'll be posting this elsewhere

You look ten now but with a ring of pubes on your jaw and a prepubescent moustache. Would help if you didn't have a ten year old's haircut desu.

you're halfway there, user. You just need to shave your mustache. Maybe even buy some suspenders. You could probably even sell quilts without much trouble if you wanted to

here's some more inspo

Looking at this thread, i now realize i got off lightly when i posted my shit on here. You guys are fucking HARSH.

highly underrated comment

our pleasure

that looks like pure shit

God you're fucking ugly. Kill yourself faggot.

ITT: People who don't know how to reverse image search

I only get german shit, tell me your secrets

Jesus christ, shave that fucking thing off
the other anons re playing with you, it looks fucking vomit inducing

And get another goddamn hair style

it looks like a fucking goosebumps TV show charcter that grows hair fast. Nigga looks 10 yrs old

shave everything and get a crew cut medium skinfade
guarantee you'll be able to get laid

try getting a neater haircut. the beard is ok.

Just do this.

lmfao larp alert

you need a haircut and shave it off entirely. way too fucking long

let it grow! you look silly now but once it's 20cm longer you'll be able to say: I told you so!

Also, shave your head, it goes well with a beard like that.

Also, lose the moustache. It's holding you back.

lose the makeup

Shave and get a haircut and delete this

Pretend you never looked like this

ISIS

I want to reach through the screen and shave that hideous neckbeard off.

you look like youre amish

Underrated

OP here, thank you for all your nice comments. Just woke up and saw that I have 60 replies on my thread lol, yesterday there was 0. Thanks, I'm definetly gonna rock my beard, thanks for encouraging me to keep it. I'm also 17 years old so that you guys know.

this

half of the posts you replied to said to shave the nasty shit off

I doubt that's actually op

include me in le screenshot pls xD