It's okay to wear Regular jeans

It's okay to wear Regular jeans.
For some reason I don't like skinny, but my gf hates how i dress

if they fit you like pic related then sure. I'd go for a slim or tapered fit first. get black and indigo

Regulars look like puke unless you are a middle aged man.

as long as they fucking fit you you won't look like some cringe lord

501ct is life.

I'm guessing that they don't fit as well as you think they do

Im kind skinny, but my legs and butt are big.
What I should wear?

at least it's better than khakis, i looked like a tard wearing them

regular fit is good for people who work out a lot and have muscular legs, but most people wear it just because they can't into fashion, so the pants are baggy
if they're too baggy on you, try slim or tapered
can we get a pic?

what's wrong with khakis? they're cool as long as they fit you and you don't wear them in a cringy way

i looked ugly as hell wearing them. I have pretty fat thighs so i can't find any khakis at a normal store without having to make the bottom half larger and the top half a normal fit

OP here.
This is me wearing a Levis 501, i mention in this post that my legs and but are thick, with skinny jeans i feel very uncomfortable (Ignore the ugly boots and jacket)

what the fuck? are your jeans 3 sizes too big? I have a pair of 501s and they look nothing like that.

you look like a child

what the fuck are those jeans doing to your ass

they look really baggy on your ass, but the rest seems fine
have you tried wearing them higher or cuffing them?

pull your fucking pants up jesus christ

all jeans are uncomfortable as fuck. They are literally meme clothes.

>gf upset with you in any way

you're getting cuckolded

t. fat ass

N-no. Please God don't tell me you go out looking like this.

that shit is normie as fuck retard, nobody would bat an eye at that

>if you are girlfriend does not into worship you like a god 100% of every moment then your cuck is being holded by another man

here's your (you)

its ok dude
im sure that time you caught your gf in bed with some random black dude was just them having a sleepover like your gf said

yeah dude. he and my gf were waiting for me to get back from class, and she said they should have a water balloon fight. they got all wet from the water balloons so they took off all their clothes and got under the covers to warm up. nothing happened.