Should I cop, Veeky Forums?

Should I cop, Veeky Forums?

a slave? nah, just get a robot.

Yeah if you're a big ol' cuck-a-duck sure

Whoa, edgy.

I agree with the message but political slogans on clothing is tacky

fuck desmond tutu

I think the print is too big, it takes up a lot of space when it doesn't really need to. Definitely like the message though, and if you're going for something that's going to get a point across then this would be hard to ignore.

I generally agree with the message but it's increasingly apparently that what is and isn't injustice is a matter of opinion

Also if you wear anything remotely politcal no matter what you deserve to be stripped naked in public

no you fucking retard

that reminds me of the quote in pic
related

nu-male core

You can't buy blacks anymore, sorry m8.

That's a female.

so if i act negatively or positively in situations of injustice i have chosen the side of the oppressed?
so someone who supports things deemed 'immoral' during a time of moral crisis will have better fates than those who remain neutral?

what is injustice? how should it be maintained and sanctioned?

i think they made that sort of thing illegal in the early 19th century

>starved tumblrite consumers trying to philosophize

Just let it be, Veeky Forums, you're too dumb.

You faggots really don't understand what a nu-male is.
A nu-male is a male who is metrosexual and effeminate relative to traditional standards of masculinity. That's the official definition. Not the Veeky Forums bullshit meme. So in other words, everyone on this board is a nu-male because you care about fashion as a male. Congratz you are a nu-male too, cocksucker.

>official definition

Under whose authority?

do you have a better definition?

are these posts made unironically? if yes then kys. actually i will kms

It's a buzzword anywhere it's spoken.

Anyways, obviously Veeky Forums is a board for real men. Actual lumberjacking, steelmilling, drill-sergeant men. Men who drive stick shift and fix cars for breakfast. Men who own guns, but won't need them when they have two thick hands. Men who go camping without a tent. Men with hair on their arms, on their chests, and in their hearts.

Get over yourselves.

My (manly) sides

yah if you're into cuckolding and impressing fat girls with blue dyke haircuts :)

I also agree with the message but disagree political slogans are always tacky, this ones just too long and not catchy.

t. beta nu-user

>calls other people edgy
>likes this gay edgy shirt
kill yourself

Pull the trigger, Piglet

Define "moral crisis"

i like the quote, but it's cringe on a shirt

Why are the right so obsessed with appearing masculine? Actually, why are the right so terrified of appearing feminine?

9 times out of 10 massive trucks are owned by rightists. Manlets are usually right wing etc.

rightism is basially just a primal mass-reaction to the threat of sexual displacement by younger cooler males. It's the politics of old lions who used to rule the pride and now have to worry about how much longer they will have access to any pussy at all. Naturally they are obsessed with weakness and being cucked by niggers.

w2c tight black puss?

I don't really get the quote. A part of me thinks it is fucking retarded. but somehow people are agreeing with it, so I'd like to hear from them.

I don't get why being neutral is somehow taking a position?

Is it trying to make an appeal to quietism? As in every German that didn't try to contest the Nazi regime, are—they, themselves—Nazis?

I know my example is extreme but I just want to start from some polarity and work my way down the pole.

You troglodytes really don't understand what a faggot is.
A faggot is a bundle of sticks. That's the official definition. Not the Veeky Forums bullshit meme. So in other words, everyone on this board is not a faggot because you are not a bundle of sticks. Congratz you are not a faggot too, flippant swine.

Cuck

staying neutral automatically helps the oppressor because the oppressed are not in a position to defend themselves. If bystanders actually spoke up then it would be way more difficult for the oppressor to continue what they are doing.

Going to your example of Germans, neutral Germans definitely weren't Nazis themselves, but their neutrality aided the Nazis rather than the Jews since the two sides were uneven in the first place.

You can't buy black people anymore, user

Not even that guy but you're fucking stupid

i choose the side of white people every time

>the Holocaust happened
My sides

brb, copping pick related and siding with oppressors. People like the girl in the OP make more enemies than friends by trying to force people minding their own business to take sides on issues that they shouldn't have to care about.

Fuck that kind of shitty virtue signaling. People who tout those kind of slogans proably never take action against oppression and would wear that shirt just to make themselves feel better while helping nobody.

>refers to things they dislike as 'gay'

the amount of fucking underage people on Veeky Forums these days baka

I agree with the message.

This is why I'm a nationalist

Lol ur a fag

if you're a fuckin' fag, sure man

Yes, basically it's the new way of saying "if you're not with us, you're against us".

There's no middle ground for these people.

I had to pretend to be neutral to my remain friends else I'd get lynched, I'm I doomed to eternal damnation?

Yeah, just like feminism represents equality for both genders. You sound like Onision with your use of google definitions to retaliate in arguments.

sounds like a fake quote, since if you've actually read Dante's Inferno you'd know that the last circle of hell was reserved for traitors and backstabbers, which makes much more sense than people who ignored the suffering of others, which were placed in only the 2nd or 3rd circle out of 13 if I remember correctly
TL;DR
that quote is bullshit and you're a tumblr-tier retard if you find it inspirational

well the shirt is annoying and stupid, pretty much like gay people

underrated post

So even if you feel like you lack details, information, context or knowledge on a certain matter, you HAVE to express your shitty ignorant opinion and pick a side anyway? I know picking sides is part of our nature but this is stupid as fuck

I can't understand why any straight white male would willingly choose to be a leftist, let alone a progressive.

Is this our modern day civil rights movement? This is weak.

the logic is profoundly flawed but paints a compelling picture.
the matter of oppressor and oppressed are subjective and can't always be determined.
someone who is neutral might not be able to determine which side they want to align themselves with, their perceived relative alignment might invert itself as history is rewritten.

fuck off with your post-modern semi-self-aware sensibilities.

>choker
>politically involved nigger or leftist
every time

i think it's more that if you perceive something as oppression you have an obligation to act against it in order to stay morally and logically consistent, regardless of whether you end up being correct or not. I'm not a fan of the phrasing of the shirt but I can't think of an equally catchy way to put what I'm getting at