Where can I find these of what are they called, I can't find shit

Where can I find these of what are they called, I can't find shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

zara.com/de/en/sale/man/shoes/view-all-|-from-size-39/leather-three-buckled-ankle-boots-c734116p3650516.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Saint Laurent Wyatt boot

Don't think it's exactly the same but probably as close as you'll get

Preparing you in advance for the incels on this board to tell you that you can't wear them unless you perfectly fit the SLP aesthetic.

zara.com/de/en/sale/man/shoes/view-all-|-from-size-39/leather-three-buckled-ankle-boots-c734116p3650516.html
i have these

This.

But they're from 2013, SLP doesn't make them with the exposed zippers anymore.

Try grailed.

these are Saint Laurent Harnessed Black Leather Wyatts with 40MM heel, not sure which collection. I don't think these are permanent collection ones

I warn you about going down this road. once you start liking SLP there is no way out. prepare to spend years craving clothes you will never be able to afford

>once you start liking SLP there is no way out. prepare to spend years craving clothes you will never be able to afford

:'(

Psst, you can just buy reondistrict reps famygdala. They even use the same Japanese materials for a couple of pieces.

to be fair tho the 'SLP aesthetic' isn't too hard to achieve with a budget

only really pricey pieces are leather jackets and boots, everything else there's very affordable alternatives

The small details matter just as much as your jacket and shoes. If you're not wearing a plain $400 cotton tee from SLP, you will never be Veeky Forums

On a more serious note, dropping roughly 5k on a jacket is something that I doubt very many people are willing to do. If I had the means to then I would consider it but I have to ask myself if it's a better purchase than a fucking Rolex or 3-4 pairs of top tier shoes

There's no need for you to spend thousands on SLP, you can buy very high quality leather Chelsea boots for like 3-4 hundred

Sure it's not the same but it's close, and the difference in style is not worth spending 4 times as much

>buying SLP chelsea boots

I hope none of you fucking fashion victims actually do this

Is there a problem?

>shitposting about stuff you can't afford

I hope none of your poor people actually do this

Same could be said for the majority of high fashion pieces, everyone knows you're overpaying for the cut, silhouette and brand.

Yeah, spending that much on plain chelseas is fucking retarded when you can buy something that is actually interesting for the same price.

I've owned three pairs of SLP boots (currently have 2, sold chain wyatts) and multiple tops.

Nice projection though.

Sorry, forgot to mention that im referring to the type of reddit cross posters who idolize Harry styles and save their mccheques to buy plain chelsea boots.

If you can afford a whole wardrobe from slp then there is nothing wrong with buying them.

thanks for the input, faggot

Literally retarded OP

Enjoy your overpriced basic bitch shoes

Exactly. If you want to wear SLP and out of all their boots you choose the chelseas please commit suicide

Thats my picture from the inspo threads and I literally said they were Saint Laurent Paris you cuck

English?
not the same user but i want in on this but i dont have 10k for a couple of fits so i wouldnt care about cheap fakes

Seconded, just searched up reondistrict and got some less vague ideas but if you could clarify and proved some links that would much appreciated user

reondistrict sells fake SLP, it's pricey

It's worth the price though, especially compared to brands in the same price range such as Acne, APC etc.
If fakes aren't your thing you can also look into Sandro, they have a huge sale going on right now.

The only actual SLP pieces you need for the "SLP aesthetic" are the boots.