i can hang myself with it on new years

just copped

APC PNS jap denim and our legacy 1950s shirt

eccentric
would like to see it in a fit

One of you fellas was looking for a fit of this cop

Isn't really boxy but still a good basic imo

and looks tighter in the chest when buttoned

ordering these later when I get home, i feel like these are too much to wear at a community college

Taking advantage of their sale are we? Fear of god is garbage. I like that hoodie but I dislike the front and arm text.

dont like pants

sales and people lowering shit on grailed by a lot, I have extra money to spend since my parent's gift to me for christmas was to pay my rent for 2 months. i think the hoodies and boots are fine

but i dunno what other pants to get that would go with the rest

>sales and people lowering shit on grailed by a lot
That's not what I meant. 222 rmb for each hoodie.

what're you even talking about?

Been looking for a jumper this shape and almost every woman's one I can find is either too thin or a colour I look bad in, but the men's ones are too big. Had to compromise and got a boys 11-12 jumper. Looks pretty great on though so I won't complain.

10 eurobucks for these comfy looking bad boys. Taking trash to garbage containers will be comfy.

They made a mistake with the order so I got an extra discount. Worked out to being at least 65% off, maybe more, and free shipping.

And because of this, I bet they won't fit right.

Auntie gifted me these random "Norberto Costa" danner lookalikes. But they are good quality, all leather, made in the portugal.

Should i keep them or exchange/refund? How do they look?

Also this humongous wool Moschino "scarf", it's like triple wide and super long

The Paladium are Neil Barrets i posted here like 5 years ago. I rarely actually wear them.

rmb is chinese currency, maybe he just bought fakes

the jacket.

v comfy

w2c? I'm too blind to see the tag

Teh Palladiums are Neil Barrets i posted here like 5 years ago. I rarely wear them anymore.

Opinions on this?
Good shit

Wow.

second this legitimately interested

Hm, expected brown shoes, received burgundy. Did I still do good (disregard pants and socks, just verifying the sizing here)

Looks too tight buttoned up, maybe size up ? Or alternatively just leave it open

These are the least functional sneakers I've ever owned, but I love them so much.

Can I have it when you're done?
Fix that lace please. My OCD is killing me.
Did you steal that from MoMA?
Not a huge fan of those buttons, but that's a small gripe.
So edge.
Nice cop. Looks cozy.
NIKE. SHOOK.
Ohhh.. Thass niiice.
I feel like you could've done better, but if it's comfy, then fuck it.
It's as if someone turned a cheap sofa into a jacket.
I want some triple black disc blaze's so bad. Not sure how I feel about that colorway though.

fuccboi shite

Sunspel

and why not lol

I like these and want to get a pair, but I strongly get the impression that they're one of those shoes looks cool in photos or when viewed on the shelf, but do not look good on foot.

OL 1940s Jacquard Dot shirt (very subtle dots only visible when light shins on them), OL silk shirt and Mono Runners. Not really sure about them though kind of an impulse buy since I saw them for a very good price and decided to cop hmmmm.....

Young Nat Port

good taste in brand. concerning taste in women.

Gift from my parents, 30% discounted, Rick Owens, will post a pic when it arrives

Lucky cunt.

>tfw no Rick leather

Glad your parents are so supportive of their autism

Got a nice oversized fit, Im wearing right now with black cheap mondays and white nike classic tennis. Going full 80s today

Igor tier style

forgot the pic

that's my mf kind of aesthetic

Ayy

You have a good eye. The mesh is highly malleable, even more so than flyknit. So if you have an unusually high instep, your foot will change the silhouette making it look oddly inflated. I wish that the shoes didn't show the contours of your feet that truthfully, but Nike was probably considering what would make for the most comfortable upper.

I will say that the straps are stronger than I had initially thought. I haven't had any issues of them coming undone, and they do a good job of fixing the shoe to the foot without feeling noticeably awkward.

While I'm that you could, I wouldn't want to try running in these. This is a lifestyle sneaker in the truest sense.

If you are going to pick up a pair, make sure that you go a size down. I'm normally a US12, but I had to go down to an 11 once I tried them on in stores. Keep that in mind I guess... Otherwise, I'd recommend getting a pair if you dig the styling cues.

What do I wear with these?

I love this shoe. But I find the black-white(sole) is much more versatile.

Techwear is a good option.

i thrifted one of these. didnt know anything about the band at all listened to the music and i was actually pretty good.

And these: m.persol.com/usa/sunglasses/PO3108S/24-33

Got a fit pic?

these shoes

WHERE TO COP PLEASE???

theyre on sale at totokelo

done it, super special discount for 690 aud too

of all the nice shit loewe makes, you go and buy that?

30% off, very happy

>fw loewe shares the last name with the girl i fancy

nice where did you get it?

luisaviaroma
not sure if it still works, but i used the code BOX20 and got like an extra 20% off the already reduced price

You know, after wanting these for a while, seeing them in this pic has changed my desire completely.

Glad you like them tho

It was so cheap. Also got the hat for less because golde still allows you to use their black friday codes

p happy 2bh

I like it mane

walking advertisement lmao

copped this kenzo tshirt on sale.

I hope that's bait

what do you see wrong with it?

I really liked the floral print and since I mainly wear monochrome fits I thought it would add some softer elements to the mix.

suggest alternative maybe.

this was on sale

how much?

the total cost was 300 USD

hasn't arrived yet.

what do you think?

What's Veeky Forums's general copping pattern?

How often do you guys cop?

Do you always have money budgeted for cops or do you just cop as you like?

Do you go shopping or only buy things online?

Do you browse around or only go shopping when you have a piece in mind to buy?

And provide more if you like

nice fucking cap dude holy shit

where to bop

> turned on by danger

I've been going over it in my mind, and I cannot think of a way to make those uglier. I want to rob you of them so I can burn them before they irritate anyone else's eyes.

30% off coupon code PULPFICTGIMP

Diaper pants

the coat is baracuta

I wish LOL

Got some fresh gazelles, won't really wear them until the summer though.

yes, very nice. what is the material

Damn, just spend 430€

is this coat trash
i paid 120$

i replenish my wardrobe during sales
i will not buy clothes unless they are on clearance or there is a sale
i will browse and see stuff i like but wait until it is on sale or clearance, unless im absolutely in love and its less than 30$
i dont budget clothes but i know what im comfortable spending. never going to go over 150$ for a single article of clothing or pair of shoes.
i rarely have anything specific in mind but i will know what i need to replenish eg. pants and i will be aware of the silohette i want to achieve
i dont buy anything online. im in between sizes and its not worth the risk, but there are a lot of things i wish i could have that ive seen online

Hey thanks man

Started to think everyone here was too young to remember SGC2C.

>What's Veeky Forums's general copping pattern?
sales and second hand
first hand on birthdays and christmas
>How often do you guys cop?
if i see a bargin
>Do you always have money budgeted for cops or do you just cop as you like?
buy as i like but thats not very often
>Do you go shopping or only buy things online?
online only. stores either are overpriced or are not Veeky Forums in auckland
>Do you browse around or only go shopping when you have a piece in mind to buy?
i have several websites that i check regularly and am on the email list for, otherwise i shop around

fucking trash, back to /r/streetwear please

Jacket