Hairline

Don't know where else to post this, so will try it here.

Feeling self conscious about my shitty hairline, should I shave it bald?

post a photo of your face so we can see if it will suit you but from the looks of it - yes

1/2

2/2

get better glasses and then shave

Any recommendations on what type of glasses to get?

You want to get something that contrasts your face shape. I think your face is more oval than anything, which is a relatively versatile shape when it comes to glasses.
The frame shape you have now is generally good, I personally just don't think the narrowness of those ones suits you (or anyone IMO). I think you would look better with frames that have more of a presence on your face.
If anyone else could chime in with their opinions..

your face is vaguely oval so square ones should fit. try to get ones that are bigger (but not oversized), possibly plastic ones and/or non-black ones
yours aren't awful, they just look like you don't care about your looks

Thanks a lot guys, I never really put much thought in to them before or my fashion or looks at all, but once you pointed it out I couldn't agree more.

You guys have opened my eyes if you pardon the pun.

>12093601
you can check out the glasses thread ( ) for some general inspiration, but take everything you read there with a grain of salt
and don't buy your glasses online, go to a store and try on pairs you like to make sure they fit you

I agree with going to the store in person but he should take advantage of that thing Warby Parker has where you can order 5 frames to try on completely free just to see what looks good

Cheers

Do they deliver to Ireland or just an American thing?

ah, that seems like a good idea. never knew about that since I don't live in the US, but a store would obviously have more variety than just 5 frames

jesus christ dont shave you mongol just get on finaside

i cant help but laugh at the fact that there are people who will literally just let their hair go without doing anything and go down like 2-3 points, finaside isnt even that expensive and side effects are rare how are there still people who dont use it?

Just shave it. Ain't no use in messing with your brain and cock by taking any meds when you've started out with a face like that.

Shave your head and you will be me.

why even browse Veeky Forums when you reach this point

>brb inhibiting dem neurosteroids

Nah.

I actually got a HT and am just waiting for it to grow. I wear contacts but was just trolling OP because I have some of the same glasses.

at least you lucked out on sharp facial features

We do look sort of similar I guess LOL, good look with the HT. I think I might embrace my baldness.

Don't know whether that's a compliment or not

Shave your hair already.. it's better than having very high forehead.. and grow beard..

All good man, if it's any consolation, I was pretty split on getting scalp micropigmentation or a HT. If its bad enough and you start to shave, you can still have a shaved hairline tattooed on to have a hairline still. Judging by my current looks, I would be happy with just a tattooed hair line but I went full-on and got the HT.

I think a shaved head suits you man, you look good. Tattoo would be going to far for me.

No sides on Fin, huh?

I'd say to do it senpai. This was me around a month ago.

And this is me like a week ago. I think I look better, and, if nothing else, you feel a lot better not constantly worrying about your shitty hair.

You look good man, it suits you better than the first pic. Handsome motherfucker

Nope, but I am fully finished growing. I'm 26, so being more mature, there is no bone development to put on the line etc. Been on it 6 months and still get boners.

Yeah, looking better shaved. For sure an improvement.

You were a lot luckier than me then.

grow some facial hair and you'll be goat

You look like a Syrian hijacker.

Get contacts, shave your head and try on some mustache or goatee

channel your self conscious anxieties and become the most effay person you know. compensate by putting more time and effort into searching for styles that work for you.
above all stay classy

i grow pretty shit facial hair so im pretty much limited to a goatee or something
im gonna try growing it out for a while though, maybe given some more time i can get something going

you don't seem to abide by the Veeky Forums consensus that ugly people shouldn't bother with fasion

fashion*
fuck

>the years of hatred, abuse, and anger
>all in one picture

dude smile a bit

Go Bruce Willis. Work out a lot, shave your head and have subtle Stubble

dont see why you'd need to shave. you have a dominant face. my brother is balding and he recently shaved, but when he was at your level I didn't think it was the right time to shave. you can probably get a decent hairstyle out of the hair you still have, as long as its not an obvious cover-up game.
JUST
you have a great smile which shines through in both pictures. congratz on taking the step to shaving your head.

what a crew of lame nerds lololol

I tried growing it out before to style it, but it goes extremely frizzy like this dudes but worse, and I never know what to do with it.

how do you look ugly as fuck here
but handsome here?

I think it's the glasses

shit don't take it down to the skin you look like you got chemo lol

bad picture --> good picture

??

that shit won't help with his extremely high forehead especially on the sides..it only helps a bit where he still has follicles.

it's just at the point of shaving it all off and being done with it

OP you need to get glasses that have a bigger lens too

should have been born a boy. dad has a better hairline at the age of 50.