Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4MUbNdivhQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>Where do you go?
Columbia
>>How do you like it?
I start next fall
>>Is it effay?
NYC is nice but the school isn't particularly Veeky Forums, at least from what I've seen

>Cornell
>It's fucking cold but that lets me do my siqq layering
>The campus? Yes. The people? Not really

I've come to the realization that no uni, at least in the US, is at all effay. The campuses are often aesthetic but the study bodies universally dress mediocre at best.

>>Where do you go?
uiuc
>>How do you like it?
alright but in the middle of no where. not much to do
>>Is it effay?
rich international kids flex hard as hell

pic related international kid crashed ferrari

is YOUR college effay?

Are you serious? Columbia is pretty damn effay. It only doesn't seem that way because it's near NYU and FIT, which are Veeky Forums of Veeky Forums

is wesleyan Veeky Forums

what about hamilton

>NYU
>Veeky Forums
what the fuck are you talking about?

Anyway, I'm at Cooper Union.

>
>>NYU
>>Veeky Forums
>what the fuck are you talking about?
this desu

pic related
dont like it but was told it would be my golden ticket to med school
far from it

oh shit
cooper union engineering is Veeky Forums
my friend wants to go gl

tfw when finishing college apps right now

Johnnies get out, you've got reading to do

The London School of Economics

It's a terrible institution

The buildings are a hodgepodge of mediocrity, with only the recently purchased Land Registry having any architectural beauty, although the Royal Courts of Justice are very nice, and they're right next to us.

The people are a mix. You see a mix of good suits and bad suits among the investment banking aspirants, the clueless and shoddily dressed Asian shut-ins, the ridiculously garbed Russian and Chinese new money with their Hermes belt buckles and LV plastered bags, the standard white normies, but also a substantial comfortably wealthy European/British minority dressing quite well.

>what about hamilton
absolutely not. I am in a study abroad program and for some reason there are a shit ton of hamilton kids doing it, and they all suck. are all boring normies who love lacrosse and football, every single one of met (out of like 9 people) have sucked

no one cares. fucking leave underager. you're the cancer the kills fa

>when u go to a community college

There's not gonna be much daylight anyways I don't even see the point of being effay.

Wesleyan is very Veeky Forums. Do you go here, user?

Veeky Forums

I'm on break, φαΥΥοτ.

doing a french classe préparatoire or preparatory class
it's fucking hell, the workload is one of the highest in the world
no one has time to be fashionable
i have shit grades
i'm depressed
i wish i had gone to King's where i actually had an offer
(why am i such a wimp?)

hold me

"γγ" is pronounced like "ng," σοδομης

Brooklyn College
should I kill myself

Northwestern Uni in Evanston/Chicago

1st year

Bump

don't worry, it's a "système de majoration"
it means that if you have bad grades that's not a problem if you're still in the average of the whole class
e.g. you have 5/20, it seems bad, but if everyone else has less than 5/20, then you actually have a good grade

it's not by scale anymore, it's about who failed the less
so don't worry you're not alone and if you keep up the good work you'll going to enjoy the fuck out of your École d'Ingénieur's years

>>Where do you go?
UoA (kiwifag)
>>How do you like it?
It's pretty good mang, i'm in my last year for my bachelors.
>>Is it effay?
Yes and no

The majority of it is very Veeky Forums which I enjoy, I normally see good fits everyday just walking around campus. The most Veeky Forums students are probably the Arts & Fine Art major's. Also, there's alot of international students from South Korea who all seem to be Veeky Forums af.

Whereas, the reason I say no also is because of the STEM autists who just completely disregard every aspect of their physical appearance. They're so easy to spot because they stand out in the sea of nice fits like a sore thumb. They fucking taint the Veeky Forumsness of my uni.

you're* sry

>not much to do
isn't that one of the biggest party schools in America?

>Where do you go?
Grand Valley State University
>Do you like it?
In terms of education, hell yeah. As for people, I'm on the fence.
>Is it effay?
Not really, no. My major (English) has a pretty fashionable crowd, though.

Great school, underrated if you're in the midwest. Awesome campus, great class selection, and being close to Grand Rapids, MI is awesome. One of my favorite cities in America.

You a female?

only upside to CUNY's is that they're cheap. The only somewhat respectable ones are Baruch and City College. A lot of people jack Hunter but I'm not sure why.

>tfw too poor to ever afford college in america
trust fund babies are so lucky

yea because that's the only thing to do. you kinda get burnt out after awhile

that's why i transferred in I had a 3.6 at my last institution but also no money
should I kill myself

>how do you like it
It's pretty nice. Charlottesville is a cool city
>is it effay
god no

SFSU anyone ?

how do you like it
>its good
is it effay
> yea there a lot of fobs

That's where Bernie Sandler went

Been to UVA a few times and seems the exact opposite of effay lol

No if I was would I make that post?

>NYU
>Veeky Forums
pls

I think I would have liked to go to NYU for their sickkk Math Program but I'm fine here.

I think people bash Hunter for being a SJW school and they're kind of right

Everyone in nyc hates the new school/nyu kids, don't be one.

what's stony brook like, I've heard that it's dead on the weekends because everyone just goes home

Yeah it is and I haven't really met people I really like so I just hang out with my high school friends.
Its pretty shit but the STEM academics are pretty good and they have a high tier Math Program

need an Veeky Forums friend to join my friend group desu

arts people are pretty autistic too

>NYU
>Veeky Forums

only if you think tryhard gooks in ASSC look good.

How would you describe purdue? It's probably going to be my backup school

lots of partying and vomit everywhere but the academics are extremely fucking hard

Really? I haven't heard anything about purdue's difficulty

I did apply to ga tech, which is supposed to be known for its difficulty

>wanting to go to a difficult school
You'll regret it when your snorting lines of adderal off of tables in Butler Library at 3am to finish your readings and homework.
You'll regret it when you try your hardest in a course but are still outmatched by people who put in less effort than you but are getting further in life.
You'll regret it when you're crying alone in your dorm room after receiving midterms and you realize you aren't as smart as you thought you were

this true desu

its fucking difficult

Please excuse my grammar I'm on brake I don't have to think

Well, that's the thing. I've taken a larger courseload for my senior year, and I've hated it. I'm always working on side projects, but having my life consumed with endless bullshit assignments in fields I couldn't care less about and seeing projects and fields that I love stagnate has made me really cynical about going to a "hard" school.

Didn't know that purdue was a "hard" school, though. It was relatively easy to get into so I guess I assumed the same about the classwork. Unfortunately, I still want to go to a "good" school, and most of those are known for their difficulty.

Same situation as you, ended up transferring to Hunter. CUNYs seem to be divided between people who got into better places but couldn't afford them, and people who genuinely could only get into CUNY.

lel armpit of ontario
>tfw i go here
>tfw way less effay than TO

it fucking blows

>Where do you go?
Also go to UofT >How do you like it?
Yeah, so far so good
>Is it effay?
No. Campus is gorgeous but not that many people are Veeky Forums. McGill had more Veeky Forums students.

Hull
It's okay, don't like the North though
No

I just want someone here who at least appreciates fashion to hang out with. I'm not the most Veeky Forums but it's okay. Just be my friend bud, my group is full of cool people, or I can join yours, I'm an adaptable guy.

t. Polizei jacket kid

where y'all at at the U o A

hoping to. noticed how Veeky Forums it was on my visit too

two people i know there fit this description

just fuck my shit up
>How do you like it?
it's okay probably the shittiest suny school but it's close to home for me and i was never a good student so it fits me well
>Is it effay?
no the uptown campus is fugly as shit
looks like concrete prison

the international students are Veeky Forums and the kids from the city but not the italian ones from long island they are all lame normies.

>projecting

Live near there and already accepted. Probably not attending but wouldn't mind. My dad and uncles went there

how's columbia treating you lmao

applying to the Masters in Financial Math to start in 2017
anyone have any experiences with the math department or the school in general?

bless

also to answer the OP

>FIU for math + comp sci
>it was decent enough. school was free, math faculty were great, made some good friends
>fuck no, but there's ass everywhere you look

Hey I'm starting there in a couple of weeks.

why you starting second semester

also i don't have many friends here really live off campus

There is nothing less effay than going to fucking college in 2k16

>I go here too
>waaaaaaay too many lefties at this fucking school

what programs

Eng you?

I literally went to that barbershop for a haircut. I didn't go to uiuc, but my girlfriend was a grad student there at the time.

almost guarantee no one will be here

Maybe you're just stupid?

thank me later

youtube.com/watch?v=u4MUbNdivhQ

>a prestigious catholic university in a shitty third world country
>i don't
>effay but am a sperg so it doesn't matter i hate people

>warwick
>deadest town/uni combo in the UK
you did this to yourself user

>how do you like it
It's a great city with plenty to do, got a great work-play balance and it's pretty prestigious
>is it effay
full of 90s revival and brands, a little basic but much nicer to look at than uggs/leggings/whatever else

bretty cool area to go to school in. I live super close to NP so I'm around there occasionally. How do you like the school user

bubba?

If you get accepted, live in Westco. Objectively the most Veeky Forums dorm/demographic

Is Georgetown Veeky Forums? That and Michigan are my top 2 choices.

here :^)

I'm there user, third year maths.
You?

No one goes to Warwick for the partying or whatever. If you want that then you'd go to Nottingham,

>going to uni to have fun

I don't think I'm the only one

yes, georgetown is beautiful and shops are nice too
lived in DC for 15 years

I should have tried in HS
My life wouldn't be so shit rn

yeah I toured there and the surrounding area was nice but the campus has a lot of ugly new buildings.

Anyway, hopefully I get in!

>implying there aren't vibrant cities with very good unis

I'm also not talking just about partying, I mean things to do in general. I went to uni so I could study but obviously I want to do other things too. If I just went to party I would've gone to UWE or whatever

no

kill me