Guide buying a Swiss watch

Most watches will give you accurate time, however few fall in to the category of a true luхury timepiece. Watch connoisseurs will agree that a true luхury watch should withstand the test of time, both in style and craftsmanship.fashionwaylab.com/guide-to-вuying-a-swiss-luхury-watch/

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/6268274
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>YEAR TWOTHOUSAND TWENTY.
>WEARING WATCHES.

>the year of out lord twenty hundred and seventeen
>still rei posting

Go back to Dumfucastian you metrosexual loser!

404 dead link! Useless post

This is pointless

Buy Rolex if you don't know anything about watches. If you can't afford Rolex buy omega speedmaster professional. If you can't afford that then don't get into fucking watches

There you go, a beginner guide to watches. Mods please sticky this

Or... Buy what you like and is within your reasonable budget. Who fraking cares what anyone else thinks. If you appreciate a mechanical movement, save up for one you can afford. If not, get a good quartz watch that fits your asthetic. Just avoid replicas that don't fool most people, over designed fashion watches, fugly gold and diamond incrusted pimp tier bling, and stay away from the cheap Walmart level chink garbage.

99% of people won't even notice what kind of watch your are wearing, and could care less if it's a Rolex or a Timex.

motherfuckers need to step up around here, tired of looking at garbage all day

feel free to wear whatever you want, but realize that you are showcasing your knowledge or lackthereof by the watch you wear to those in the know.

You demean "cheap Walmart level chink garbage" but don't realize that to most people with even a passing interest in watches, almost any watch below around $3k falls into that category.

If you disagree then you probably don't know as much about watches as you think. Sorry but it's the truth, quality watches are just not accessible to people without a sizeable amount of disposal income.

If you're poor just buy an automatic Seiko 5 and no one will judge you.

it looks like a cheap invicta desu.

with watches: wear what YOU like. that's all that matters. 99.9% of the people who see your watch 1. won't notice it, and 2. won't have a clue how much you paid for it.

The wealthiest people I know wear Seikos.

The kind of douchebag that needs a rolex/ap/patek to demonstrate his/her status in society is classless, tacky, and irrelevant.

Stay away from those types. 99.9% of the time they're posers. 100% of the time they're assholes.

that's because you're a bottom tier pleb who knows nothing about watches

The wealthiest people I know wear smart watches lmao

>but realize that you are showcasing your knowledge or lackthereof by the watch you wear to those in the know.

Most of "those in the know" should also recognize when a watch isn't a statement.

>Sorry but it's the truth, quality watches are just not accessible to people without a sizeable amount of disposal income.

Lol you are talking like buying a watch is like buying a house on the beach. A quality watch costs 5-15k, that's same as buying a 5-year-old sedan.

not him but still looks like a cheap invicta or shturhling or whatever

Did you ask the store clerk if you are allowed to take a pic?

why wouldn't I be, it's my watch

>a true luхury watch should withstand the test of time

Many of the most expensive watches require you to send them back every five or so years for maintenance.

Not that user but you're so fucking poor. Silence yourself and be insecure elsewhere.

you the same kid since 2013 or just a poseur?
warosu.org/fa/thread/6268274

fuck off kike

maybe if you don't know which watch to get you shouldn't get one yet

Blue submariner

desu though.
My family is good friends with some very wealthy people and I usually see them wearing fucking apple watches and moto 360s from target or some shit.

>>YEAR TWOTHOUSAND TWENTY.
>>MOVING YOUR HAND TO YOUR POCKET TO TAKE YOUR PHONE THEN UNBLOCK THE PHONE TO LOOK AT THE TIME THEN PUTTING YOUR PHONE IN YOUR POCKET AGAIN
>>"I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME IS IT"

116619LB

I have Festina Watches and the people like them, they don't give a fuck about the brand, the model is wath they like.

so, will you judge me if we cross paths in the streets? please mr coneisseur enlighten us further with your unneeded flamboyancy. cunt. I need my watch for work, exams and even for when it is so fucking cold I don't want to take out my phone.

seiko 5 my ass, you can showcase yourself out of the window.